Looking for a female/trans writing partner for story

spawnofdavey

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Posts
2,463
Really craving this type of story:

I would like to write as a male character alongside either a female or MtF transgender character. I envisage my character will be someone in a position of authority, though not someone especially rich or high-powered, maybe something like a teacher, owner of a small business or something along those lines.

I can post 1-2 times a week, from 1-2 paragraphs to quite a bit longer depending on the story.

I would like the story to focus on the slow seduction and role reversal between my character and his female/trans co-worker, either his secretary/PA or other typically ‘subordinate’ role. They (you) would hopefully slowly get to know my character on a personal level while at work and then have him slowly become submissive in terms of their increasingly sexual relationship. I hesitate to use the word dominant in connection to your character as a lot of stories I see involving a Dom end up with humiliation, sissification and similar themes which I don’t want to end up playing out. I want it to be more about the exchange of control and trust and an exploration of both character’s fantasies and sexuality.

I would like the story to involve some light BDSM, orgasm denial/control, use of toys, power play, as well as the more vanilla aspects of sex.

My character would be in his 40’s with yours being anywhere from 18 and up. I am anticipating your character would be curvy and very smart/sassy. Maybe some ‘alternative’ looks, with either tattoos or piercings or just something out of the norm about her dress sense or appearance.
 
Interested

Hey Spawn...I'm already working with you a bit but this idea intrigues me and has led me to a short online relationship sexting about this very thing...hit me up...you know where to find me
 
It sounds like this is a personal ad for sexual role playing or sexting. You may have better luck in either SRP board (if you're writing "in public") or Personals (if you're writing privately).
 
It sounds like this is a personal ad for sexual role playing or sexting. You may have better luck in either SRP board (if you're writing "in public") or Personals (if you're writing privately).

I think I probably lifted the as from one of those boards originally, though I am open to someone writing the whole thing as a story..
 
Back
Top