The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here for a little over two weeks, and I don't think I've yet woken up to find my mother watching something other than Scooby-Doo.
 
LT: When you abandon something you give away your right to be possesive about it, or anything associated with it.
 
LT - Little Neko had best be very careful about coming within arms length of me.
just sayin'...
 
Its not always good to be bold with someone you don't know, tends to piss people off in a big way :)
 
You have no clue what I was referring to, do you?

LT: So I can post in there too? Don't think so. :) Right?
 
Its not always good to be bold with someone you don't know, tends to piss people off in a big way :)
Fuck that. Be bold if that is who you are. Those that dont like it can fuck off.
growling sounds
GOD I really...REALLY...want to breath her scent along her tummy.
GROWL!
mmmmf fuck yes. and the back of her neck, where hair races up to cover the back of her ears.
Hears the words and goosebumps form, swallowing hard, chewing on the bottom of her lip.



Trembles, her chest rising and falling a bit from her breathing.
-purrrrs-

yea.. cause then that happens and then the scent is stronger. -growls- fuck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top