Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! I have yet to have an FFF threesome and the thought gets me instantly soaked, especially if its with a mother/daughter.

Nice to know I'm not alone :)
Will be looking for more video's as soon as I get the house to mself again today;)
 
We are all waiting :D

I can only say that the pictures are SUPER hot, the videos orgasm causing!

No I can't upload them nor will I share. Both women have asked that I not do so, and I will abide by their wishes.

As for me joing all three, that's yet to be determined, though the older two are ready.
 
I can only say that the pictures are SUPER hot, the videos orgasm causing!

No I can't upload them nor will I share. Both women have asked that I not do so, and I will abide by their wishes.

As for me joing all three, that's yet to be determined, though the older two are ready.

Understand completely about the pics and vid....do not ruin these chances...just let us live vicariously through the adventure in writing!
 
Not sure how taboo it is, but I like having sex with married women. Im not sure why, I just do. I'm sure that someday it will very bad for me,, have been caught a couple times, but with no issues. I think it's the thrill of not getting caught, although I have them have sex in public, I love the rush,,, I must be crazy.
 
In response to FFF fantasies, i've been involved in a FFFF scene in real life.
Now that's a looot of girls for a girl who's never been with a woman before. I swear they attacked me.

My own taboo fantasy?
I've had a few. Mostly incestuous with a father figure. A lot involving excess cum *everywhere* and of course, the classic breeding fetish.

-Small innocent smile.-

I mean...

Who, me?
 
In response to FFF fantasies, i've been involved in a FFFF scene in real life.
Now that's a looot of girls for a girl who's never been with a woman before. I swear they attacked me.

My own taboo fantasy?
I've had a few. Mostly incestuous with a father figure. A lot involving excess cum *everywhere* and of course, the classic breeding fetish.

-Small innocent smile.-

I mean...

Who, me?

We are two peas in one crazy pod. ;)
 
I'll admit to fantasies of incest (no family I'd be interested in in real life but the fantasy is strong)

And I also have very strong fantasies about non-consent with celebrities. You know, showing them what happens when they are cockteases to millions of men.
 
Diagram

I'd like 3 girls. number 1 is lactating; number 2 is sucking number 1's lactating tits, whilst number 3 has a strap-on and is fucking number 2 from behind. Number 1 is taking my cock up her wet pussy from behind. Maybe this stick model shows what I mean :D

So love the diagram ;)
 
Similiar to this I really enjoy the "breeding" fetishes. Men using women to make them pregnant like animals. That's probably (arguably) my most taboo fetish fantasy.

You stole my answer, in fact judging by your interest in incest as well, you may have stolen my entire fantasy library! How will I ever get a hard on again now?

But seriously, incest impregnation. Its just so taboo i can't help but get turned on.
 
My most taboo fantasies, and there are too many to pick just one, would be to be gang banged by at least 4 guys. The other on the toip of the list is to be dominated by a good looking full figured woman who sits on my face and makes me drink her piss before licking her to a thunderous climax. After which she straps a dildo on and fucks my ass while chastizing me.
 
I am lying on a bench in a locker room naked and surrounded by a dozen beautiful, petite women, many of them asian some white and some black but all very petite and pretty and all wearing nothing but panties that they have worn for a day or two that are soaked in thier cum and pee...one by one they approach me and straddle my head with thier legs as they play with my cock and suck me. I inhale the scent of the first girl which is infused into her panties as she is licking me.

I start to lick her pussy and after a few minutes she starts to pee in my mouth and on my face, when she finishes peeing she sits on my cock and fucks me as the next girl approaches and straddles my head the same way. I inhale her scent and lick her pusssy until she pees in my mouth and on my face and then she sits on my cock and the next girl steps up and so on until each girls has sit on my face, pee'd on me and fucked me..

When I have gone through all of them they gather around me and stroke my cock and lick me and sit on my face until cum..then they re-move their panties, give them to me and leave..
 
Straight guy?

I have a satin fetish and love to wera lingerie even though i'm straight and maried. so my fetish is,

Meeting an incrediblly beautiful woman dressed in satin we enjoy each others company after drinks she invites me to her hotel room. She seduces me and gets me so hot and ready and then I find out she is a TG!!!!!!!!!!! She then she slides down on me and sucks my cum until it hurts.

Santincandies:):eek:
 
I would love to be molested, in a good way, by a doctor during a physical. This is such a turn on to me it's all I can do not to get hard when I'm at the dr.s office.
 
I used to travel by 'plane to visit my girl, and a small part of me kept hoping that something would be found in my bags that'd necessitate a search.
 
Dunno how taboo it is, except for the public-factor, but I'd *love* to be fucked in front of an audience of strangers. In my typical fantasy, it's either at a club or a bar, and some stranger roughly forces himself on me in front of everyone. Just thinking about being taken in front of strangers, watching me and saying so many dirty things... Yummy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top