Visual Inspiration (part 2)

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
To diminish the load on the servers here on Lit I've decided to start this new thread for Visual Inspiration with the same mission statement. To provide images that can inspire roleplay ideas, character ideas, scene ideas, or ideas for the little details in action an RPer can use in their posts that they may not have thought of putting in before.

You can find the original thread here: Visual Inspiration (Sexy Image Thread)

This thread is open to all to submit images provided they follow Lit's Pic Posting Rules.

VI is a thread that I'm very proud of in providing a service to RPers, and I hope this one will be just as successful.

Anyway folks lets get this thing rolling with some amazing images to stir your personal muses.:)

4541396593_bd8f79cbe5_z.jpg

You must * hugs you * xoxooxox.

* produces two glasses of bubbly and hands one to you*

" to good things which should never come to an end including The China Pearl" :rose:

* clinks your glass and smiles softly before taking a sip*

Originally Posted by yeishia View Post
You must * hugs you * xoxooxox.

* produces two glasses of bubbly and hands one to you*

" to good things which should never come to an end including The China Pearl"

* clinks your glass and smiles softly before taking a sip*

That's a wonderful idea, Yeishia. Champagne is a great way to celebrate the Old VI and usher in the new one.

We clink our champagne flutes together and we drink it together.

Congrats on being the first to post a pic here Yeishia. Beat me by just a few seconds.:D

Now let's offer anyone who submits a pic here today or just wants to drop in and express what VI meant to them here a glass of this excellent champagne.

That's a wonderful idea, Yeishia. Champagne is a great way to celebrate the Old VI and usher in the new one.

We clink our champagne flutes together and we drink it together.

Congrats on being the first to post a pic here Yeishia. Beat me by just a few seconds.:D

Now let's offer anyone who submits a pic here today or just wants to drop in and express what VI meant to them here a glass of this excellent champagne.

I blush as I confess," I already had my picture ready." I sip the bubbly wrinkling my nose and smiling across at him.

"That is a wonderful idea Veroe I brought a whole case

You of course know how much I adore this thread. You make my life so much easier in that often I simply do not have the time to browse the internet for pictures. One stop shopping is simply perfect.:kiss:

I blush as I confess," I already had my picture ready." I sip the bubbly wrinkling my nose and smiling across at him.

"That is a wonderful idea Veroe I brought a whole case

You of course know how much I adore this thread. You make my life so much easier in that often I simply do not have the time to browse the internet for pictures. One stop shopping is simply perfect.:kiss:

LOL, I aim to please in that.:D

I am debating whether or not to do the same thing with my idea box. Its over 5000 posts too and I've been wondering lately if I should split it into two separate threads one for my thread ideas and the other for the pics that inspire me specifically.

Hey there, Sort of Beautiful, would you like some of this champagne?

Back