Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

• Bravo!

• Damn that's hot! :p

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I followed a trail of breadcrumbs here( ok I stalked from my thread), and I wish that I hadn't missed so many in between! From the comments it appears they were a sight to behold. What you have here though, to begin again are very sexy! I hope to see more of you.

Thank you for the kind words.

I'd hoped to have more pics up by now, but haven't had a whole lot of time. Want to snap some with my actual digital cam instead of the crappy webcam.

I promise I'll put some up soon.

Had a request for pictures with hands in them. Hope these work:

Last edited:
Seeing some lovely pics has inspired me to take more. Trying to get more creative, am definitely open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Seeing some lovely pics has inspired me to take more. Trying to get more creative, am definitely open to suggestions.

Very nice my friend!! I'm pretty sure you know the first and second are my favorites LoL!

;)

Love this set of pics too! Those long fingers get one imagining all sorts of naughty things. Xx

Thought I'd try something different. This batch is a slideshow type. Pic quality isn't the best, as it was shot on the fly, but hope people like them.

Last edited:
Back