Women who enjoy strip clubs

re women in the clubs

Kind of was spot reading the responses to date on the thread and I see where some clubs in different one's experiences don't let women in or don't let them in unescorted. I can see some of why but also they, in business terms, miss a big potential market. The club I was in most recently did have some women guests who were not with men. As a matter of fact we were sitting next to one such patron at one point at the dance floor and she purchased a private lap dance. And interesting enough to turn the tables on the comment "they don't want women there to draw the attention away from the male patrons paying the dancers and fantasizing etc" that can of course happen with women patrons too....as a matter of fact this girl that we sat next to, was all over zealous and way happy when I first came over next to her looking for a seat (but it wasn't just for me, for my guy too) and she kind of looked all depressed and sad when I said "is there room here for the two of us?"

Anyone just some additional perspective
 
oops

That was supposed to be "anyway just some additional perspective"
 
PeachedCream said:
I went to a strip club (where the strippers were male) and have come to the conclusion that female strippers are just plain hotter. Of course, this has to do with the fact that the female anatomy is so much more better than a male's. It's a shame that women aren't allowed into strip joints by themselves and i've yet to meet a guy who'll want to go with me without hoping i'll give him some "relief" later on that night.


Hm...it's a shame. I never knew I had anatomy that was disgusting.


<sigh>


Whatever will I do with this ugly penis of mine?
 
Re: re women in the clubs

Derya said:
Kind of was spot reading the responses to date on the thread and I see where some clubs in different one's experiences don't let women in or don't let them in unescorted. I can see some of why but also they, in business terms, miss a big potential market. The club I was in most recently did have some women guests who were not with men. As a matter of fact we were sitting next to one such patron at one point at the dance floor and she purchased a private lap dance. And interesting enough to turn the tables on the comment "they don't want women there to draw the attention away from the male patrons paying the dancers and fantasizing etc" that can of course happen with women patrons too....as a matter of fact this girl that we sat next to, was all over zealous and way happy when I first came over next to her looking for a seat (but it wasn't just for me, for my guy too) and she kind of looked all depressed and sad when I said "is there room here for the two of us?"

Anyone just some additional perspective

Tx, Derya.
I'd love to hear from a woman who actually purchased a lap dance.
I have a suspicion that many dancers would allow female patrons more...
what's the word I am looking for?
More leeway during a lap dance.
I suppose only a dancer can answer that question, since the rules regarding contact vary so much, but I'd still love to hear from women who've purchased a lap dance.
 
that seems a little sad

i love too look at (and maybe touch beautiful women) but my enjoyment would come from someone doing that freely for me..
 
Re: that seems a little sad

reddcutie said:
i love too look at (and maybe touch beautiful women) but my enjoyment would come from someone doing that freely for me..

Yeah, it is sort of sad, in some ways. But for some of us, who aren't looking for anything more than an eyeful and a touch, it's a fair deal. The limits are set by the situation, I never have to beg off ("I'd love to, darlin', but somebody's waitin' at home for me...."), and I don't risk offending someone who didn't want to be leered at.
 
i can see you are a man

who just needs a good titty shot............
 
Re: i can see you are a man

reddcutie said:
who just needs a good titty shot............

Is that some kind of an offer?
I don't think I've ever seen yours.
 
A very interested girlfriend

A close plutonic friendship with my current girlfriend developed into a rather torrid affair. She is a very sexy 47-year old woman with an abundant imagination and robust libido. Once early in our affair, she admitted that she had always wanted to go to a strip club. We live near San Francisco, home to a dizzying array of very open sex entertainment, and made plans to spend a night in the City, including a trip to a club. We met in the afternoon and after playing some naughty games, went prowling the scene at Broadway and Columbus. My girlfriend, dressed in a sexy miniskirt, thigh-highs and no panties, was extremely excited and game to check out some dancers.

We went into a club early in the night and there were only a couple of other patrons. We sat along the rail at the edge of the stage and watched a parade of girls, commenting on the their 'assets'. My girlfriend was visibly turned on and didn't flinch as I ran my hand up her thigh and petted her wet, discretely exposed pussy. We agreed to select a stripper to take into a private room for a lap dance. The girl we chose was incredibly beautiful and very friendly. She was more than happy to entertain us both and I paid her the $20 fee and a $20 tip for a sexy little show, and then again for a second. She was stripped naked and rubbed her cute tits in our faces and ground her shaved pussy on our legs and laps. When she finished my girlfriend asked if she could touch her. The stripper agreed with a smile and I was amazed when my girlfriend kissed (sucked) the girl's pointed nipple.

We left the club immediately and didn't get more than a couple of blocks down a dark side street before we retreated into a doorway for some very hot necking and fondling. My girl's pussy was a sloppy mess by the time I slid my hand up the back of her skirt and gave her a nice fingerfucking. Not suprisingly, we intend to repeat this nasty little experience.
 
Thank you, seabeyond

I enjoyed that very vivid and exciting descriptoin.
There is nothing hotter than a woman of around that age who is just soo completely into her own sexuality.
And
I'm pleased that you chose to post your first post on my thread. Welcome to Lit
Have you been lurking long?
 
Re: i can see you are a man

reddcutie said:
who just needs a good titty shot............

Yup, yup, yup, that'd be me, ayup. Reddcutie, aim, shoot me!
 
MrMikelobe1952 said:
Thank you for your response.
I can say, without being specific, that there are clubs where the lap dances do not necessarily leave the customers feeling frustrated.
Did the lap dance leave you aroused or feeling frustrated?

Hmm I think it left me aroused. Mostly because I would have loved to be the one giving other people lap dances. So I suppose I was vicariously experiencing giving by receiving... or something like that. :p All I know is that was one fiiiiiiiiiine chica!!!! Yay for the mixed ethnicities :)
 
I have been DYING to go to a strip club ALONE! I have moved around quite a bit these last few years (last being Maui - no strip clubs there).. to PA. Now I'm a mom, so I don't have the time. Before, I knew too many people in the area who went there! UGH!

I used to bartend in one... My ex-boyfriend went to them all the time and I went with him sometimes... But, I have just wanted to go myself to get ME aroused!

I want to be the one with the dance that gets all the guys going!
 
Its interesting to hear from women who fantasize about this as a way to be arousing for men. I'm not sure exactly what this means. Something profound, I'm sure.
I guess I have to say that I am really turned on by the idea of having a woman accompany me to a strip club. I suppose it plays into the typical male 3-some fantasy (i.e., the MFF one). I like the idea of a woman going with me at least in part to turn me on (pretty narcisisitic of me), but it only works if the woman with me is aslo aroused by the women on stage and the woman giving her a lap dance.
I hope this all doesn't sound too crazy and confused.
I do have one story along this line that I guess I will have to share here soon, if this thread continues.

Mike
 
A female friend and I have been to a few of the strip clubs in our area..ofc, we're both bi, so it works out well. The first time we went to one of them we decided to get a lap dance, and were both dripping by the time we left
 
Strip clubs are on the same level as X rated films.
Fun to watch, but leave a person in a bad state,
especially if you don't have a partner to share
the moment with.

It is definitely a lot more enjoyable to meet a
woman at a local hangout and get to know her rather
than frequent a gentleman's club. You dont waste an
evening and get to make a new friend.

As far a women at a gentlemens club, a female friend
told me it was just another all-male establishment
that women have broken into. Interesting. Too bad.
There is something sacred about an all male club
or an all female club. Those times are past, sadly.:rose:
 
Bump

Just thought I'd give a few om my favorite threads a bump, to see if anyone has anything new to say.
 
Re: Bump

MrMikelobe1952 said:
Just thought I'd give a few om my favorite threads a bump, to see if anyone has anything new to say.

Nuttin' new from me.

But I'd be happy to read more, if others have more.
 
I know this is an older thread, but i wanted to give it a bump. I would love to find some girls or guys to go with me to one of these.
 
The clubs here in town dont allow a female in by herself, unless she is a "friend" of an employee. They do allow females that come in groups or with men.

Not sure the reasoning for it, but it could be for the female's protection....solo female + horny men can equal bad news.

It's because they don't want women coming in there starting drama because their boyfriend or husband is in there. It's for the protection of the patrons and the dancers. Having said that, I have spent plenty of time hanging out in strip clubs. I started out going with my then husband and we made friends with the staff, dancers, djs, managers. After that I could go in whenever I wanted.
 
My wife and I used to frequent strip clubs quite a bit while we dated and a few years into being married before we had a kid. Anyways,my wife and I both equally enjoy the entertainment and both get pretty aroused seeing each other's reactions to lap dances,private dances and otherwise.
We actually go to a pretty seedy place lol but it's got so much character,the girls let you touch them everywhere and the dancers have taken my wife on stage(more like an enclosed riser)frequently for dances to which they all end up naked, yes my wife too so it's safe to say she probably has more fun than I do actually.
Trying to spice things up recently so we'll probably get a babysitter for the first time in two years for a night on the town to a club or two
 
My wife and I used to frequent strip clubs quite a bit while we dated and a few years into being married before we had a kid. Anyways,my wife and I both equally enjoy the entertainment and both get pretty aroused seeing each other's reactions to lap dances,private dances and otherwise.
We actually go to a pretty seedy place lol but it's got so much character,the girls let you touch them everywhere and the dancers have taken my wife on stage(more like an enclosed riser)frequently for dances to which they all end up naked, yes my wife too so it's safe to say she probably has more fun than I do actually.
Trying to spice things up recently so we'll probably get a babysitter for the first time in two years for a night on the town to a club or two

I would love to go to a place like that.
 
Back
Top