Breeding stall RP

karen_bi_uk

Experienced
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Posts
74
The elegant lady walked into the fertility clinic a little nervously. She's heard good things about this place, but few details. It's strange but despite the efficient looking nurses on duty, the main offices look more like stalls with tattered leather benches and straw on the ground. What has she gotten herself into?

Looking for RP in a little while. Skype text preferred.
 
The receptionist saw the lady and inquired if she had an appointment. She sent a message to the chief clinician advising of a potential client.

He comes strolling out from the offices and greets the finely dressed woman. Part of his discussion comes across almost blissfully, "...our success rate is second to none. And I must admit, our patients typically enjoy our approach. Instead of a cold and impersonal injection of sperm into a woman's womb, we employ a far more personal and natural approach."

He directs her to a flat panel screen that displays a slideshow of handsome men. "Our 'stallions' if you'd allow me."
 
The elegant lady walked into the fertility clinic a little nervously. She's heard good things about this place, but few details. It's strange but despite the efficient looking nurses on duty, the main offices look more like stalls with tattered leather benches and straw on the ground. What has she gotten herself into?

Looking for RP in a little while. Skype text preferred.

{still morning here-- but good afternoon, nevertheless}

Little did she know that the prospective "breeders" were already lined up on the other side of the one-way glass window to admire her and place their bets....
 
The clinic's main doctor glides in a fresh white coat and professional slacks, shirt and fashionable tie to go along with the efficiently uniformed nurses adding to the contrast of the inside of the clinic. He welcomes her with a warm handshake, paperwork and pamphlets. He thanks her for choosing their clinic and reiterates how their methods are pioneering and WILL BE second to none. He leads her to a stall and goes over her previously submitted paperwork. He says that they have chosen a group of 10 donors fitting the attributes rated highly on her survey. The each have varying combinations of attributes leading to a combined good stock of progeny. They are present and ready to deposit their samples. He ask her if she has any questions about the natural conception methods. He takes her silence as a question itself and overviews how she will board for the duration of her breeding session here at the clinic hence the request for 2 day scheduling. Each donor will breed her in the fashion that they require for maximal stimulation for the best sperm ejaculate and she should feel uninhibited to oblige their requests as this is strictly confidential and has been consented to by her and her husband. So if there are no further questions, he begins to tell her about her first donor...
 
Back
Top