Brother can you...um..teach me? [closed to celestialdragon]

Fay whimpered and nodded. "Yes, sir, I'm on the pill," she said, squirming and thrashing on his cock as he fucked her.
 
-He came filling her cunt and moaned as he pulled out and smiled.-"Oh do you need more Fay you hot little thing?"
 
Fay smiled. "That would be nice," she said, stretching out on Ash's bed happily. That was one of the better fucks of her life.
 
"Go on tell me what you want next.."-He went over her and smiled kissing her neck.-"I wanna make all your fantasies come to life."
 
"Could you now be gentle with me?" Fay asked, smiling. "I always find it sweeter after a rough session."
 
"Sure we can do that."-He kissed her lips then gently rubbed her pussy as he rubbed her breast and sucked on the other gently.-
 
Fay softly sighed and relaxed. "Ooohhh, that feels good, baby," she moaned, responding to his touch.
 
-His fingers gently began to finger her and smiles as his other hand gently pinched her nipple and sucked on the other caressing her breasts with his tongue.-
 
"mmm your body is so sensitive."-He smiled and licked the other nipple and breasts caressing her ass with the other hand now.-
 
Fay smiled and closed her eyes blissfully. "Mmm, yes, it is," she softly moaned, raising her ass just a little to allow him more access.
 
-soon Ash went down licking her pussy as his hands grabbed and molested her ass messaging it thoroughly.-"mmmm so juicy."
 
Fay moaned a little louder, spreading her legs a little wider for Ash's head so he can lick her. "That feels divine," she moaned.
 
-Ash used his tongue deeper in her pussy lifting her legs a bit more and dove them deeper in to her.-"Oh my tongue is making you wiggle good."
 
Fay was squirming, quite a bit. She moaned and squirmed a lot, and the moaning wasn't exactly quiet, either. Damn, he was good.
 
-He flipped her on her hands and knees and continued his tongue hitting different spots.-"Mmmm oh this is good to."
 
The change in location was a pleasurable supply, and Fay couldn't help but wiggle her ass at him in pleasure, moaning loudly. "Oh, continue, baby," she moaned.
 
-He smiled and grabbed her ass licking deeply and using one hand to move to her pussy fingering her a she licked her clit.-
 
Fay moaned even louder as he began to finger her and lick her clit. She spread her legs wider and squirmed. Already she was approaching another one.
 
"Oh dear do i have to slow down your dripping all over the place...maybe i should have you suck me off."-He grins.-
 
Fay turned her head to look at him and grinned as well. "You know I'll eat you out any day of the week, baby," she said.
 
"Then come on i think i need to go deep in to your pussy and ass after to."-He smiled and stopped laying down.-
 
-He moaned and let her suck her self this time not forcing his hand on her as he moaned.-"Oh shit Faye come on suck that cock more."
 
Fay continued to suck, reaching her hands around massaging his balls gently and taking him even further into her mouth, moaning.
 
Back
Top