gangbangs

Sullied by Cocks and Cum

I'd like to get my holes used by several guys while hosting a game watching party or similar. Mistress would probably reward me for providing the entertainment.

Would definitely love to be gangbanged by 3-5 guys (more than that, I can't imagine though). If I were to do it though, I would definitely want to experience Double Anal during it though. Both that and a gangbang are my biggest fantasies.

A buddy of mine has said he wants to blindfold me and tie me up. With that I would love it if once I am tied and blindfolded, he had several friends (how many I would want? maybe 4 - 8?) come in and find me like this with my ass at the edge of the bed in the kneeling position like and each one fucks my ass. And while one is in my ass, another is laying in front of me so I have to suck his cock at the same time. After I have sucked off and been fucked by each of them, they leave and he has his fun with me as he wants.
Not being able to see who is fucking me or who I am sucking would be a huge turn on too.
He said he told his wife that he wants me to lick her pussy while he fucks my ass. She hasn't responded to that yet. I doubt she goes for it, but I keep hoping.

A buddy of mine has said he wants to blindfold me and tie me up. With that I would love it if once I am tied and blindfolded, he had several friends (how many I would want? maybe 4 - 8?) come in and find me like this with my ass at the edge of the bed in the kneeling position like and each one fucks my ass. And while one is in my ass, another is laying in front of me so I have to suck his cock at the same time. After I have sucked off and been fucked by each of them, they leave and he has his fun with me as he wants.
Not being able to see who is fucking me or who I am sucking would be a huge turn on too.
He said he told his wife that he wants me to lick her pussy while he fucks my ass. She hasn't responded to that yet. I doubt she goes for it, but I keep hoping.

Yeah get involved would be so much fun

Have been in two. One when I was working out of town and met a lady at a local bar. Took her back to the motel and after having drinks with her and three of the guys I was doing the work with someone asked if she worked out and what kind of stuff did she do to have such a hot body. To our surprise she laid on the floor and in her short dress started doing her routine for us , which exposed her pussy as she did not have panties on. We all got a piece of her and I think she loved it even more then we did. The second time happened at our house after a party when two guys who were too drunk to drive decided to sleep at our house. My wife was headed to the bathroom when she ran into one of the guys coming out which put his hands on her tits and as I watched he was still drunk enough that I guess he didn't realize she was my wife or maybe he did but at any rate he kissed her and she let him and then they went back into the bathroom and she sucked him. I followed her and him when they came out and headed into the spare bed room where the other guy was shocked as they fell on to the bed he was on. They both started rubbing all over her body and I joined in and the three of us made a meal of her. The next day I think my wife was afraid I was mad but I only said "we need to do that again" and we did too with several men and two couples it was great.

That is one of my favorite fantasies. To have anywhere from 4-6 guys standing around me, filling my mouth and ass with cock...then cum in, and on, me.....oh my!

My current one is I am laying out in the back yard getting some sun. The neighbors have a lawn service come by and it's several young, hot, black guys. One of them peeks over the fence, sees me, and the fun begins....

Im liking this.

Im liking this.
My fantasy is to blow one guy and keep all the jism in my mouth, then coat the next guy's balls, cock, ass with that lube, looking at him in the eyes. A bit of deep throat, and then back to stroking. When he's about to spurt, keep it again. Then it's time for the third guy. And the fourth. Maybe more.

I think it'd be hottest if they were straight guys, too, so deliciously slutty. Guys that knew they were just there to get off quick and hard. Guys that were fed up with half hearted blowjobs from their girlfriends or wives.

Well I had sex with three men at once on Saturday night so does that count as a foursome or a gangbang?!

Either way I was left feeling very used indeed.

Would you be part of a gangbang

Many many I guess...what's the difference between a gb and an orgy.

I've been in many groups where many of the guys were mutually playing, and likewise I've been topped by many of them. But I can't say I've been in a setting where they only just fucked me, and nothing else happened.

Many many I guess...what's the difference between a gb and an orgy.

I've been in many groups where many of the guys were mutually playing, and likewise I've been topped by many of them. But I can't say I've been in a setting where they only just fucked me, and nothing else happened.

Gb is your the focus being the object & orgy everyone is the object, & gb has bang in it hehe. Haha.

Well I had sex with three men at once on Saturday night so does that count as a foursome or a gangbang?!

Either way I was left feeling very used indeed.

Were you the only focus with getting your brains banged out & much of nothing else but oral banged too.

Gangbang

My fantasy would be to have it off with an entire rugby team as they come off the pitch all hot and sweaty. Mmmm... the thought of those big, beefy butts and firm thighs is making me drool.

My fantasy is to blow one guy and keep all the jism in my mouth, then coat the next guy's balls, cock, ass with that lube, looking at him in the eyes. A bit of deep throat, and then back to stroking. When he's about to spurt, keep it again. Then it's time for the third guy. And the fourth. Maybe more.

I think it'd be hottest if they were straight guys, too, so deliciously slutty. Guys that knew they were just there to get off quick and hard. Guys that were fed up with half hearted blowjobs from their girlfriends or wives.
I get lots of cock because i love to give head. Exactly, because their w/gfs wont or arent into sucking dick. I enjoy making a man hard and letting him cum in my mouth. How many women like to, and will let their man pump a load of cum into your mouth...and you like it and swallow every drop?

I get lots of cock because i love to give head. Exactly, because their w/gfs wont or arent into sucking dick. I enjoy making a man hard and letting him cum in my mouth. How many women like to, and will let their man pump a load of cum into your mouth...and you like it and swallow every drop?

love when a hot cocksucking guy sucks me to completion and swallows it. wife never comes close to letting me cum in her mouth. she barely gets it wet before stroking me. although we both like to see my cock spurting and spewing uncontrollably, I would love to have a true cocksucking artist take my load, swallow it and clean up my cock, getting hard again in the process. :cool:

gangbang can be a bit hectic to organize and make it work. For me, I get into it only if my dom top gets into sharing. Usually gang bang is more fun for the bottoms I think.

Yes. I have done a few now and provided I am in control, it is unbelievably erotic.

Back