Forced by the Neighbor (closed to NickisSora)

-We smile and he pats his lap Jack looked up.-"How about you kneel down and serve your captain and first in command."-He smiled and his cock strained his pants and so did his friend seeing what she would do.-
 
I crawl over to you, unzip your pants and pull your shaft out. It stands at attention. I grip it and pull it towards my waiting mouth. I begin to suck the tip.
 
-I groan as my friend takes his cock out taking your hand and begins to stroke him self with your hand as you move it i lightly grip your hair.-"You like that cock don't you come on suck harder."
 
"Yes sir....." I reply as I open my mouth. I take the shaft deep inside my mouth. It rubs against the roof of my mouth. My lips move up and down his cock. It feels so good. Then I feel someone touching my ass.....He is lifting up my skirt.
 
-jack began to fuck her mouth and moaned as his friend begins to shove his cock in her hot little snatch moaning as he began to fuck her pussy-"oh shit your terrific got that pussy is good"
 
"oooohhhhh!!" I moan as his cock enters my pussy. I suck on the cock in my mouth. It fills my throat, making me gag. Another thrust deep in my pussy pushes me forward. It feels so good.
 
-Soon she can feel both cocks fill her his cock in her mouth gripping her head a bit as it thrusts in and out of it. His friend grabbed her hips as he shoved his cock in and out of her pussy moaning.-"Oh moan little star fleet slut."
 
"ooohhhhh....." My skirt is over my hips, exposing my behind to the room. The two guys are having their way with me. One's cock stuffed in my mouth, thrusting into my throat. The other taking my pussy thrusting in and out. I'm almost ready to cum!
 
- They fuck her harder in both holes moaning loudly as he Jack helped reposition her taking her pussy and the man in her pussy took her ass as they DP her moaning loudly.-
 
"oh my god!!" I exclaim as they take me in both holes. One lying down under me and the other behind me. Each thrust fills my hole deep and tight.
 
-There Ccoks ram her holes thrusting forward nice and deep in to her hot little boxes as Jack leaned up and bit her neck gently.-
 
My body shivers with each thrust deep in my holes. Then Jack bites my neck.

"ouch!" What a feeling!

A cock pumps deep in my pussy, then in my ass! I can barely stay still.
 
-the men moaned fucking her pussy and her ass.-"Yeah you like that slut come on cum for us little starship slut." -They fuck her harder moaning in delicious abandon as they held her hips and body still.-
 
I can feel their hands holding my hips and pounding my pussy. My ass feels like it is going to split open. My legs contract and quiver. Then I cum.
 
-They cum as well and set her down. They clean up and dress letting her do the same so they can just enjoy the rest of the night.-
 
I jump into the shower to wash off all the cum on my body. My ass and pussy are sore, but they feel so good. Cum is still dripping from my mouth. I towel off and then put my dress back on. I go back to the living room, sit down and sip my drink.
 
-jack and the guys talk with her a bit and soon after they leave leaving jack and snuggled with Mona and stroked her hair.-"mmm mona you were wonderful..i hope you enjoy everything."
 
I purred as he stroked my hair. "oh yes.....I loved being taken in my pussy and ass."

My hand pressed against his chest. I kissed his lips. Our tongues touched.
 
-He kissed her passionately sucking on her tongue then broke the kiss smiling.-"Well then did you want to do anything else or did we tire you out mona."-He chuckled.-
 
"let's go to bed" I told him. I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. I took off my dress, then kissed his lips.
 
-He groaned and smiled as she walked and kissed his lips then going to the bed.-"Mmm mona you are amazing."-He gripped the sheets pressing there bodies against one another.-
 
Our naked bodies under the sheets, my hand smooths across his hips.

"Thank you."

I kissed his lips again.
 
-The Next Day Jack got up and smiled as he grabbed a shower and dressed in a Tee shirt and Jeans he smiled he wanted to do something else with Mona hmmm maybe a bit of Public fun he sat on the bed and reached under her blankets as he began to finger her.-
 
I moaned as I felt his fingers inside my pussy. I smiled at him and kissed his lips.

"What a nice way to wake up."

My hand pulled the hair on his chest.
 
-his fingers were like Velvet in her and he felt her walls react to his fingers deep in side. Jack smiled as he kissed her fingering her hot pussy a bit harder.-
 
Back
Top