Women who find bi guys hot....

LOL i would kill to get a mmf but My fiance is straight so if i did it would all be about me...which doesnt sound to bad actually...Though i do love guy on guy LOL

Women who love bi guys

I have to say two bi guys is a HUGE turn on for me. My hubby is Bi and dresses. It makes me CRAZY when I see him with another Bi guy. I would love to have some more experiences with him and another Bi guy. :devil: To answer why I enjoy it so much I don't really know maybe it is just joy it brings them and looks on their faces. Mmm

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one or even a minority it seems, that would love a 3some with bi guys

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one or even a minority it seems, that would love a 3some with bi guys

I am not the only one.....but I always just assumed I was. I find guy on guy so hot! :p

I can honestly say most of the bi men I have talked to are the greatest guys on Lit.

I'm a bi man who loves the idea of a woman turned on by two bi men...

As far as myself, I don't go for men who dress...I prefer my men masculine and rough...and I like my women feminine and soft.

Sometimes I prefer a hot guy with a hard body and big beautiful cock, feeling his gruff against my neck and on my chest...and sometimes I prefer just the soft, sweet, gentle touch of a woman.

But both of them together...just the idea drives me crazy.

And that post just drove me crazy.....love them mental image. Thanks Fatemaster!

I am not the only one.....but I always just assumed I was. I find guy on guy so hot! :p

I can honestly say most of the bi men I have talked to are the greatest guys on Lit.

Broad horizons and open mindedness make for good people; regardless of sexuality or gender.:)

That's because you are open minded, turned on by bimen, have a great avitar and, in my case at least, because you are a sox fan

That's because you are open minded, turned on by bimen, have a great avitar and, in my case at least, because you are a sox fan

Did I mention that the boys here at Lit really know how to make a gal blush? ;)

Thanks Piggy! Here is to hoping for a better Sox season then the last. :(

And that post just drove me crazy.....love them mental image. Thanks Fatemaster!
You're very welcome Sassy!

I just feel that men are just as sexy as women, although in different ways. I also have to agree with the bi men on Lit comment, although I'm obviously biased. Some of the most interesting and best conversationalists I have chatted with on Lit were other bi men.

I consider myself a very open-minded person, but I'm not into Red Sox fans...just kidding.

They do seem to be a great bunch sassy....and I couldn't agree more - guy on guy is sooooo hot :catroar:

You're very welcome Sassy!

I just feel that men are just as sexy as women, although in different ways. I also have to agree with the bi men on Lit comment, although I'm obviously biased. Some of the most interesting and best conversationalists I have chatted with on Lit were other bi men.

I consider myself a very open-minded person, but I'm not into Red Sox fans...just kidding.

Getting abuse for being a sox fan hey?

I will agree with the most interesting......and better then the strictly straight men the majority of the time. The bi men aren't looking for a woman to get off with. LIke you said, they can actually hold a 2 sided conversation.

:) I love hearing from women- I reallly ought to start a pic thread someday; maybe take input on what to try;)

Why not do it? I did it....after much encouraging from a home state Lit member. I am glad I did. I was certain my thread would die a slow horrible death. But I am still kicking. :)

LOL i would kill to get a mmf but My fiance is straight so if i did it would all be about me...which doesnt sound to bad actually...Though i do love guy on guy LOL

Very nice, new to this thread , but not LIT. You sound so wonderfully open-minded.

Back