From Victim to Nympho (closed for NickisSora)

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Posts
8,025
Name: Vanessa Lange
Age: 18
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Felix_Vicious_adjusted.jpg

I had just walked out of my theater arts classes that were on Monday nights. I went to see if there was a cab nearby, so that I could go get ready to see my fiancee after he got off of work at 10 which was a couple of hours, but no luck. “Dammit…” I said under my breath. I had been doing my best to avoid the Subway especially when there was a report about a subway rapist that had been raping women. He was up to 20 so far…

There was a subway nearby so I did not have to walk very far to get there. I thought I was lucky to have a car to myself, but I walked in to find myself alone with a man who was sitting at a back corner. He seemed really nice and I had to admit that he looked really handsome. He offered me a seat next to him. He could tell that I was really nervous. We talked a bit before the subway started to its destination. However, I became really frightened when his questions were becoming more and more personal. His eyes were definitely not meeting mine as we talked… I moved a bit away from him disgusted when he began asking about my sex life. “That is really none of your concern!” I said to him.

I was still a virgin, so I had no sex life yet. I was trying to save myself for marriage. I was to marry my fiancée in a year after we both finished school. I was majoring in Photography and he was getting his degree as a mechanic, so that he could help his father with his shop.

I tried to keep my distance but he moved closer trapping me.

Subway rapist: http://pornvalleynews.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/2010_02-15b.jpg
 
-the man smiled soon pinned her to the ground as he took out his cock and grabbed her hair and pulled her to his cock aand when she yelled he put it in her mouth forceing her to suck his cock laughign maniacly-
 
When I tried to make one more effort to get away from him, I found myself in his clutches. "NO!!!!" I shrieked as he grabbed my hair and gagged as I felt the length of his cock enter my mouth. Tears were streaming down my face as he fucked my mouth. My body was quivering violently.
 
-he laughed menacingly as his hand soon lifted ehr up to her feet and he tore her panties off throwing her down he split he rlegs and slid his cock straight in to her pussy he laughed once more as he began thrustign his cock deep side her his hands holding her legs wide-
 
I was sobbing hysterically after he took his cock out of my mouth, but he was definitely not done with me. I tried to push him away as a hand moved up my skirt and turned my panties into shred. "Please... No... I beg of you don't rape me!" I cried. My pleas fell on deaf ears as he rammed his manhood deep inside of me. I went pale and shrieked loudly as it tore my maidenhead. He thrusted in and out of me roughly burying his cock deep within me.

After a while I stopped struggling. It went from hurting to actually feeling really good. I felt as though something snapped and I did not want to fight him anymore. My pussy was dampening increasingly with each thrust. My body was not quivering out of revulsion anymore rather desire... I wrapped my leg around his waist encouraging his thrusts. "Mmmmmmmmm!" I moaned loudly.
 
-he kept thrusting he knew she wouldnt resist much longer as his cock thursted in to her pussy he kept at the pace for some times each thrust slammed in to her tight pussy which quickly became lose with every other thrust-
 
"Ohhhhhhhhh yes! Fuck me!" I whimpered in pleasure. I felt strangely good and got an adrenaline rush being taken the way that he was taking me. I definitely needed this... His body was shielding mine, so I undid my blouse and unclasped my bra which opened from the front baring my breasts to him. I was even kissing him passionately.
 
-his hands grabbed and gropped her breasts as he kissed her thrusting his cock in to her pussy nice and hard slammign his cock all he had in to her this was a bit more then he expected but all the same ot him it was fantastic-
 
"Mmmmm, this feels so good." I moaned in pleasure. I soon came for him screaming in sheer ecstasy. However, I kept going because I wanted to cum with him. I was on birth control, so I did not have to worry about getting pregnant.
 
-he came and let her go he grinned a bit wickedly from the experiance but would this change anythign her stop soon came and she got off the air shifted and a cool breeze blown something was happening but what-
 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!" I screamed with pleasure as he began to fill me with his cum. When we were finished, I fixed my clothes. It took me a bit to realize what I had done. I remained quiet until my stop feeling really dirty. How was I going to tell my fiancee that I had let a rapist have his way with me. It was soon my stop, and I walked out to feel a very eerie chill. I started to walk to my apartment, so that I could get ready to see my fiancee and to break the news what happened. However, the chill that I felt was followed by a very ominous feeling. It was almost as though I was being watched.
 
-It may hit her abit later but that feeling was the fact her ignorance to her likeing it more then she admited as her fiancee was in the living room reading abook he loved her but he was also a bit crazy she seen him take people apart for just hitting on her but this may be to much his view on rape was diffrent when he wasnt there how would he know worse came to worse he move out this was her apartment-
 
I noticed that he was home early until I realized how late I was. I had completely lost track of time. "Hi, sweetie." I said. I felt so guilty. I did not know how to approach him on this... I know how he reacts when another guy just looks at me. I could not believe that I enjoyed it. I had to lie a little to cover myself. I loved him greatly.

"I was attacked on the way home." I added, "I had to take a subway and the lights had went ou t as we were going. I was raped. I don't know what the guy looked like."

I actually began to cry because I felt so guilty but he thought that I was crying out of being scared.
 
Last edited:
-he walked up to her and held her-"Its ok Dear i hope the basterd gets what he deserves "-he said as he pet her hair-"i already fixed dinner for you then i suggest a hot bath then bed for you"-he said kissing her cheek-
 
I was relieved when he hugged me. I decided to try to put the incident out of my mind. After all, I was to be married soon. I hugged James back and kissed him on the cheek before going to eat and take my bath. He made a nice spaghetti dinner for me. After eating, I took my bath which felt really good.

As I began to wash my body, I became aroused... As I washed my breasts and pussy, all I could think about was my rapist roughly groping me, kissing me, and fucking me. I rinsed off and began to play with my pussy. I managed to keep it down so that James would not hear me. I felt dirty in both a good way and bad way about this. I got out and put on a pink cami top, a pair of light blue lace panties and a pair of matching pajama bottoms and went to watch tv with James.
 
-james looked as she came to watch TV with him he smiled pulling her close-"Well babe your really must be shaken up i feel you shifting in my arms or are you tryign to hide a problem"-he said seductivly"
 
I was a bit shocked when I noticed that James was seducing me. I bit my lip... Could he have heard me while I was taking my bath or was he watching me. I thought that maybe my response from the rape is because I was subconciously wanting it. I decided to let him seduce me. I cuddled up to James and began kissing along his neck.

"I-I am just a little shaken up." I said, "I am feeling better being in your arms."
 
As I was cuddled up to James, I began to notice a smell of a perfume that was damn sure not my brand. It was not his cologne at all. It had somewhat of a flowery scent mixed with a little fruit scent in it. Upon further inspection, I noticed a bright shade of red lipstick on his collar. I always just wore a light pink gloss. I knew who it was from and got very upset. It was from the receptionist at his dad's auto shop. I could tell that she wanted to always get her claws into him by the way she use to look at him and try to come onto him while I was there. I thought James would have loved me and respected me enough not to touch the slut. He always seemed to push her away when I was around. I came unglued.

"What the hell is this?" I yelled, "It seems that you have a perfect lip print on your collar!"

I showed him right where it was. He tried to explain, but it was what it was. Especially, when a note fell out of his pocket. I grabbed it from him and began to read it becoming more disgusted with him.

Dear James,

You have to tell her tonight! We have been sneaking around for a few months and I am sick of having to keep this secret. I can give you what that fridged bitch cannot give you... When you do give me a call, so that we can go out. My number is 555-1010.

Signed,
Samantha

"GET OUT!!!" I yelled. I then told him that I wanted his junk out in the morning. I did not go into further detail about what happened considering he had been doing this behind my back for months. Tears was streaming down my face. I threw the engagement ring at him and pushed him right out the door. After he left, I decided to try to get some sleep, but couldn't. It was about Midnight. I tried watching some tv, but their was nothing on. I decided to get out for a while since my first class was at 1 pm the next day.

A friend of mine worked at a club that was open until 4, so I could go dance for a while and hang out with her. I decided to take the subway again hoping to make my eventful night even more so. I put on a tight black t-shirt and a short pink plaid punk style skirt with some fishnet stockings that I had for Halloween. To make things really interesting, I decided not to wear any panties.

When I got on the car, I noticed two men. One was a business man, who was obviously too busy still with his work to notice my presence. He was married as well. I could tell by the wedding band. Definitely not what, I was looking for. The other was in his early twenties standing in the corner and looked like he was up to something. He had his hand in his pocket and way eyeing the business man, so that he could be getting home safely to his wife and kids. I could see the outline of a switchblade. I was very nervous, but intrigued. Not only would I be saving the business man's life, but I would be getting laid as well. The man's attention shifted to me. I smiled flirtatiously to him as I walked over to where he was brushing against him sensually as I sat down. This was dangerous, but after the way my night went with my cheating fiancee I craved danger and excitement.
 
Last edited:
-he looked to her and smiled a bit when the business man left the car he snapped his fingers he was off but thats ok he had this cutie-"So where you going to"-he said and looked to her and smiled his hands shifting a bit-
 
I started to talk to the guy distracting him from mugging the business man. "I am going to Club Raven." I said. I did not go into my situation considering I was looking for some fun. A few more people got on, but they mostly kept to themselves. "You are welcome to sit next to me..." I offered. However, I had other things in mind giving him my naughtiest smile.
 
-he looked and smiled-"I have other plans how abotu you suck me off slut"-he grabbed her hair and pulled her to his cock unzipping it taking it out as he put it to her lips he mad eher gasp putting it in her mouth movign his cock in and out of her mouth-
 
I willingly began sucking him off regardless of how many people were on the subway and possibly watching. I did not care though... I was going to give them one hell of a show. Thanks to the rapist earlier I was now able to deepthroat. I engulfed his cock deep into my mouth.
 
-he groaned thrusting his hips in to her as he smiled most of the people watched but couldn't stand it as they got off a few stops later he smiled-"Ha well your a slut afdter all yeah suck tht cock you fuckign little whore"
 
I was strangely not at all humiliated. The comment did not even hurt me one bit. I just licked my lips which had a few drops of cum on it. "I needed that after having one hell of a night." I replied. He was very much right.
 
Back
Top