My brothers Lil Slut

I moaned as Ryan covered me with his cum. "I am going to clean up before mom and dad get her." I said. We were going to go out to eat, then we were going to go out. There was an abandoned house we use to go to for privacy where we would play all sorts of naughty games there.
 
-I agreed as we both began to get ready for there return. Ryan begins to shower and stayed seperate so they would not get caught and got dressed in black slacks a short sleve collared button up and black shoes and sox looking mighty nice the parents had been home and were just getting ready Ryan had his shower and getting ready for a hour making sure he was shaved by his cock to be clean and neatly shaved for Kat.-
 
I took a bath and did my make up. I put on a low cut peach button up blouse and a short black skirt with black stockings with bow on the thighs and black stillettos. Underneath I was not wearing any panties. I kissed Ryan passionatley and broke it when I heard our parents arrive.
 
-The parents smiled.-"I am glad you two are back together and getting along great. We are going out to Dinner lets go you to."-they began driving to dinner it was dark in the car dark enough the afternoon light began to fade Ryan dug his fingers under her dress to discover her pussy and not her panties he grinned as he just slyly moved a finger in to her pussy to tease her.-
 
I was very quiet while Ryan touched me and smiled mischievously as we got to the restaurant. Once at the restaurant, I sat across the table from him and took off my stilleto and rubbed his cock over his pants with my foot.
 
-He grins as her foot rubbed his cock oh the teasing began and it was only to get worse as he looked to her and the dinner went on as they ordered trying to make conversation at the table.-"So I Have my apartment and Job already i will be working the Early shift at the pier untill 12 pm so 6 to 12 in the morning starting in 4 days."
 
"Ryan and I were talking about me moving in with him." I said as I continued to tease him under the table. Our parents were glad considering it would be much safer that way.
 
"I already began moving in to my apartment today earlier so once i straighten up you more then welcome to join me."-I soon silently took my foot from my shoe. My black soxs were thin and i put it to my sisters pussy under her dress as i teased her back i was hard but i could feel her being wet.-
 
I gasped lightly. Not enough for out parents to hear me as he toyed with my pussy with his foot. "Let me know and I will be there." I said with a concealed naughty smile. Our parents asked about our plans tonight. I told them that we were going to be out on the town so that we could spend more time with each other. I continued to rub him with my foot.
 
-Ryan became very sensitive and wanted to take his sister as he rubbed against her clit with his foot. Ryan soon smiled back and looked.-"We were just going to spend a lot of time with each other and catch up.-"When dinner came they began to eat he had to stop teasing her other wise she was not going to be able to chew so they called a truce for now with a wink as the food was very tasty.-
 
I stopped rubbing him before it was too apparent. I smiled before eating the delicious meal. I had my favorite which was citrus chicken and brocolli. We would have a lot more fun after we ate. When we left, we took off from the house. I said, "Maybe we should go to the old house that we use to go to so that we could be alone. I want us to play one of our dirty games that we would play.". We would either play doctor/patient, boss/secretary, or photographer/model.
 
-Ryan grins to Kat as they were driving back.-"I think That sounds good why don't you go grab some outfits and we can fuck like bunnies for a while."-he said whispering to her.-
 
I grabbed my outfit for the secretary and model rp. I wasn't going to need any clothes for the doctor one. I went out and met him in his car, so that we could go.
 
-Ryan had grabbed his items for the Rps they would be doing. After putting them in his car he had to wait for her and soon enough she came out.-"So is the house still here and do you think we could get in?"
 
Before he came back to town, I made sure. I was able to get into it. "Yeah, I checked to make sure." I said as I got into the car with him. The house was a bit outside of town so we would not have to worry too much about being caught.
 
-after a small drive we managed to get to the house i was amazed how she cleaned up here a bit as I grin.-"So what are you up to first then my Lovely sister."
 
"Mmmm, I am thinking that first we would do the boss/secretary roleplay." I said. The house had a nice office that still had the furniture in it. Then we would do the model and photographer scenario in the master bedroom. Then there was a small infirmary there that was perfect for the doctor patient roleplay. The house belonged to a former doctor. When I moved in with Ryan we would not have to worry about going there anymore since we would have a lot of privacy.
 
-Grinning at her idea he nods and went in to the next room to change as he waits for her signal.-
 
I decided that I would go with being the naughty secretary who is being sent to her boss' office after making a mistake on important project. I put on some black stockings, a short black skirt, and a low cut blouse. No panties or bra underneath. I met him in the office. "You wanted to see me, sir." I say nervously.
 
-He smiled.-"Yes sit down a moment."-he looked at her over the desk.-"I was told what you did....I thought i could trust you."-he slammed his fist on the desk hard.-"DO you understand what you have done."
 
I gasped a bit as he pretended to be angry with me. "What do you mean?" I asked, "W-what did I do wrong?". I trembled lightly in fear and desire.
 
-Ryan smiled walking over to her.-"Those papers you shredded were supposed to be filed and vise verse you lost one of our most valuable investments. Your going to be punished. Bend over the deck and pull up that skirt."-he said in a commanding voice when she didn't get up Ryan grabbed her hair bending her over the desk lifting the skirt.-
 
"Please no... I am really sorry!" I pretend to beg for him to stop. I gasped slightly in pleasure as my Ryan forced me to bend over for him. I trembled in anticipation of what he was going to do to me.
 
-I looked and smiled.-"No Panties what are you a nasty little slut!"-I screamed as i slapped her ass two or three time and stuck a finger in hr ass and pussy wiggling them around hard.-"HUH! You Fuck slut i bet you do this on purpose to get cock don't you!"
 
I moaned a bit in pain as he spanked me. It had been a while since we had been so rough. "N-no, sir... I..." I said barely able to talk. I moaned lightly as I felt him slide his fingers into my pussy and ass.
 
Back
Top