Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

IC: Darren Cross

With that nod Darren's fangs penetrated her skin and the dribble he had tasted was now a rush of blood fresh and warm in his mouth. He closed his eyes overwhelmed with the power, the hunger, the primal satisfaction of living blood rolled down his throat.

His hand came up behind Rayna's head cupping it and pulling it close to his.
 
Leaning her head close to his she whispered softly... seductively in his ear.

Yes... Feed... You need never fear feeding from me love... Nor ever worry about Bishop's schemes...

Sensual yet protective... loving words. Her lips brush against his cheek softly letting her own fangs trace softly over his neck but never biting... she had no need to feed for now... This was solely to help him.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Her voice brushed against his ear as he drank, "Yes... Feed... You need never fear feeding from me love..."

This was good, so good. Better than the cold flat blood he had lived off of for so long. Not since he left Bishop's so-called family.

"Yes... Feed... You need never fear feeding from me love..."

She brushed her lips over the skin of his cheek then down to lower to press her fangs to the side of his neck. IT didn't break the skin. IT was only there to tease him. To get him thinking on the track of sating a wholly different hunger.

He pulled away from her wrist with a hungry growl and with lips and tongue painted red with her own blood pressed his lips to hers with animal force. His hands began to pull at her clothes.
 
She licked at his lips and nipped at his lips as they kissed. Pressing firmly back into the kiss. She moved to guide his hands up under the crop top sweater she wore her fingernails of one hand still slithering through his hair and along the side of his face the other quickly healing and then moving to rest on his hip and waist. Letting the kiss temper his desire she whispered into his ear once more once he was ready to hear anything breaking the kiss for but a split second it seemed...

My place? We should collect the pup he can sleep it off in the other room. Really need to keep an eye on him. Not safe out at night for such a spent wolf.

Her lips just as soon as they left his lips were right back against his her tongue slithering over his lips and dancing with his there in the alleyway.
 
IC: Darren Cross

They kissed swapping the blood between them with animal intensity. The breast in his hand beat with rhythm of her own heart.

"My place?" She told him when she pulled back. "We should collect the pup he can sleep it off in the other room."

"Gregory," He said gruffly glancing back to the door, "Why?"

"Really need to keep an eye on him." She answered, "Not safe out at night for such a spent wolf."

He was about to protest to suggest they take Greg to their apartment then move on to Rayna's place alone, but before he could she began kissing him again, and any and all protests left Darren's mind.
 
She noticed the resentment at Gregory being there at her place too and she inwardly smirked. Already it begins she thought.

Well... Idea... If your place happens to be in the way to mine we will drop your room mate off at home okay... Wait till he falls asleep and then... Off to my place... Unless I like yours more

She winked and went back to pressing into the kiss for a moment before guiding her lust sick young vamp with her to collect up Gregory and take off towards her place. Curious if they would pass their place on the way. Knowing already of course that she was only a couple doors down from their dwelling.
 
IC Gregory Wolf

Gregory didn't know how much of his blood Rayna had drank but if how he felt was any indication it was alot. He felt like he needed a nap for a week. His limbs were heavy, and hard to move.

So when Darren and Rayna came to him and helped him leave the bar on the way to their apartment he was grateful. He leaned against Rayna thinking how nice it was to have her close by against him and how much it would make Darren jealous.

Once inside their apartment he was put in his bed and he raised a shaky finger at Darren. "Don't do anything I wouldn't with her."

They left him then and sleep came over him quickly.
 
Walking back to their place with him laying over on here as they walked she brushed her cheek against his forehead.

You will be alright once you get home and can sleep and get something to eat after your nap okay.

They got inside and got him into bed she kissed his brow. Once he fell asleep Rayna placed some water by his bed and kissed his brow one last time.

While she was tending to him Their other "roommate" cornered Darren after Rayna was out of sight.

Who is she? Which one of you is seeing her... Is that his new girlfriend... your new girlfriend. *she leaned in closer and whispered...

Are you both seeing her? She is pretty? A little weird energy around her... she is like you does he know she is like you? Pausing she realized she was rattling on again and waited for Darren to answer smiling and in a better bouncy mood then before they left.
 
IC: Darren Cross

While Rayna was tending to Gregory. Darren went down stairs to make some tea for him. He had just entered the kitchen when out of nowhere Emily was there and despite knowing better Darren flinched.

"Jesus, Em, do you have to sneak up on us like that," He protested.

"Who is she? Which one of you is seeing her... Is that his new girlfriend... your new girlfriend."

"Wait, wait," Darren said gesturing for Emily to keep it down, "She's, uh, mine, yeah mine. And we just met tonight, and neither of us have explained that you're haunting our apartment, and that's a conversation I'd like to save for later, so settle down tonight, no more shaking the building please."

She leaned in close to whisper. "Are you both seeing her?"

Darren shook his head, "I told you Rayna is mine, Gregory just needs to be told that. He still may have the mistaken impression that-"

"She is pretty?" Emily continued pretty much ignoring what Darren was saying, "A little weird energy around her... she is like you." She tilted her head towards Gregory's room. "Does he know she is like you?"

Darren nodded, "He just let her drink from him. So, yeah, I think he knows."

footsteps were coming down the stairs. Rayna was coming to meet him in the kitchen. "Emily, You know I love you, I do, but do me a favor and not complicate things for me tonight by letting Rayna know you're here just yet, okay?"
 
She just drank form him... Ewww I had better go check on him... Bye...

Emily then poofed her way up to Gregs room and sat there watching over him studying the bite marks and waiting to see if he talked about the bite in his sleep. Thats how she tended to get information from them they both talked in their sleep... Wow if they both like this Rayna the sleep talk should be very entertaining... finally.

~~~~~~~~

Rayna walked down stairs and looked to Darren with a smile.

Off to my place now? Or would you rather we stay here?

She slinked over to him still that predator yet innocent prey look to her as she traced a finger down his chest watching his eyes.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren quickly put some tea in a mug and set the microwave when he heard Rayna come down the stairs. "I thought, Greg, would like some tea. He likes hot tea that's gotten cold after a while. Weird, I know."

"Off to my place now?" she asked, "Or would you rather we stay here?"

Darren looked at her as she slinked over to him entranced. How could she remind him of a lioness or tigress coming up on unsuspecting prey in the tall grass one minute, but when he looked more closely at her she seemed like the innocent girl next door. The dichotomy was off-setting and yet alluring to him. He felt like a moth being drawn to the fatal encounter with bug-zapper by the two sides to her.

The microwave finished and the buzzer shook him out of his reverie. "Yeah," He told her softly looking into her eyes trying to definitely see either the predator or the princess within them. "Your place sounds good."
 
Smiling as she stood there she watched his eyes and smiled.

Well then lets get going. Its not too far of a walk from here but still. My brother is always lurking and who knows what he might try.

Slithering arms around his waist she "innocently" bit at her lip watching him before turning to walk back out the door and down the road to her little hotel room. Opening the door she glanced back at him with a wink.

Come on in.

It wasn't all that big of a place but she had changed around the decorations a little to better suit her own tastes. Crimson cloth over the curtains, roses, a lavish black velvet ancient down comforter over the bed scarves on the lamps. Just a few "little things" to make it home. Even though it was in a fairly rough part of town she had made a lovely little nook for herself.

Tossing her bag down she turned to look at him with a smile.

Well? Not much but for now it works... It helps for my plans for Bishops precious little town.

She smiles standing there as the innocence just seems to billow from her in waves. A single stray bit of hair hanging over one eye as she bites her lower lip watching him with those deep almond eyes.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren entered the hotel room Rayna called home. It was small but cozy.

"Well? Not much but for now it works... " She told him turning to face him, "It helps for my plans for Bishops precious little town."

"You really don't like him, do you," He asked.

He stepped forward brushing the stray lock of hair from her eyes. Eyes that he met with his own crystal blue ones. "I love that about you."
 
Bishop hated the fact that he was no longer the perfect childer... Heir... fathers favorite whatever. He feels that I never appreciated what Father wanted to groom me to be and... Well he kinda never forgave me for killing our father and his mortal whore... But thats a centuries old story and its his word against mine... and My story is they were burned alive when our home caught fire while we were all sleeping I woke up and could not wake either of them and I got scared and ran... I may be undead but I still don't want to die again ya know...


Smiling looking into his eyes the very innocent young girl seems fully present when speaking of the fire. Shaking her head a little she looked away a little.

No sense dwelling in the past though right. If we did that some of us would never see modern day for what it is... A decadent playground of greedy lust filled mortals with more kinks than brains and enough money to sate those kinks.
 
IC: Darren Cross

He nodded as he listened to her explaination.

"No sense dwelling in the past though right." She said looking away from him, "If we did that some of us would never see modern day for what it is..."

Darren glanced at the patch of wall she was looking at, through, past, to the outside world. "And what is that?"

"A decadent playground of greedy lust filled mortals with more kinks than brains and enough money to sate those kinks."

"They have their redeeming qualities, Rayna," he said softly to her, "Vampires, werewolves, humans, even ghosts we have the capacity to be both angels or monsters."

He closed the distance between them and leaned in gazing into her dark eyes. "Me, you, we're predators, but that doesn't mean we have to be monsters."
 
Really... Don't have to be monsters... Our very nature is monstorous... We manipulate people to get what we need. I highly doubt the hospital simply gives you those blood bags you have to manipulate or steal them... And I highly doubt Bishop asked you before he turned you... I know our sire didn't ask me...

Turning away... Nor once any of us are even remotely used to it... To survive we have to nearly takes lives every time and sometimes we do take lives... thats who and what we are...

Some of us just learn to fool ourselves into thinking we are different or only feed from that which is evil which in a way transforms us even more over time... Till we can't see the beauty... just the darkness and the beast that it makes us...

Looking back into his eyes...

Lets not ruin tonight with all this petty crap Darren... Okay... trust me its better you stick with your illusion of me than to dig any deeper... you might not like what you find...

She moved to trace a fingertip along his lips as she smiled looking deep into his eyes. Her other hand moved to take his hand as she pulled him even closer.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren listened to Rayna's sylloquy unable to really argue any specific point she raised. His jaw set and then she added, "Lets not ruin tonight with all this petty crap Darren... Okay... trust me its better you stick with your illusion of me than to dig any deeper... you might not like what you find..."

She trailed a finger over his bottom lip seductively. Smiling she looked deep into his eyes. The other hand took his and pulled him closer to him, right up against her.

"Rayna," He said leaning in close to her his lips hovering just millimeters from hers, "I haven't had any woman since I left Bishop's family...I...I don't want to disapoint you."
 
Closing that breath of a distance her lips softly touched his. The kiss answering his worry of disappointing her. He could not disappoint her... This breath of fresh air,,, He still held that ideal that they could all change... be better than the hunger... it was a strange comfort to her. Her mind raced though the werewolf blood making her wildly hungry but this tender calm moment called for something softer than her thoughts.

Her hand moved to caress his cheek as she lingered in the kiss. Her eyes falling closed as her other arm moved to rest on his chest. Yes calm and tender may be best for now with him. All the power he had with their dark gift yet so fragile right now here with her. It was all so sweet... innocent... and strange to her. If anyone had reason to worry about disappointing she did... with what she had become... what she did how she did it. She feared really making him and Gregory dislike her or even hate her.
 
IC: Darren Cross

She closed the distance and her lips pressed into his. They kissed, tenderly sweetly, little pecks. Darren's hands raised up tracing fingers up and down her her arms.

Darren struggled to maintain control over his primitive instincts as they kissed. He wanted to throw her against the door, rip off her clothes and ravish her.

He was better than that though. He wasn't a blood-thirsty monster.
 
Letting him fight his nature for a while she only pressed a little more into the kiss though still soft and tender. Her arms slipping to wrap around his waist slowly. She dipped deeper into that "innocence" to keep this nice calm and light. Unable to completely resist she did nip at his lips for just a moment her arms pulling him close in against her for a moment.
 
IC: Darren Cross

The nip on his lips made his eyes tighten his grip on her arms, but he caught himself and let up before he could hurt her. He kissed her again trailing from lips, along the jawline to nibble on her ear.

"Rayna," He murmured into her ear, "I don't want to hurt you."
 
Darren... She leaned closer to his ear and nipped gently. Don't worry...

Her fingernails softly slithering up and down his back. She nipped again standing so close and swaying her hips right against him before stepping back and pulling him with her closer to the bed.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"Darren..." She nipped his ear and again his hands tightened on her arms. "Don't worry..."

Her fingers traced the contours of his back She nipped his ear and he muttered, "Don't do that, I won't be able to stay in control if you-" He paused to gasp. Her hips was right up against the growing tent in his pants swaying back and forth seductively.

She stepped back and lead him over to the hotel room's bed. He sat down on it and patted the area beside him for her to join him. "Let's take this slow."
 
Smiling she sat down curious how long this willpower of his was going to resist their nature.

Okay... Slow... it is then.... what did you have in mind Darren?

She leaned back resting her hands on the bed behind her and crossing her legs as she sat there.

What are you afraid of Darren?
 
IC: Darren Cross

He sat down on it and patted the area beside him for her to join him. "Let's take this slow."

He knew it would be difficult he hadn't had any woman that wasn't part of Bishop's family also since he became a vampire, and that was...was not the way he wanted this to go, though he wasn't at all sure he could have that.

Still he thought Rayna was more than just a bite and fuck and forget like the ones before. He wanted something so much more even if he couldn't remember what that more exactly was.

"Okay... Slow... it is then.... what did you have in mind Darren?" She leaned back resting her hands on the bed behind her and crossing her legs as she sat there. The face she gave him when she did that and the way her hair glistened from the light of the lamp made her look beautiful. "What are you afraid of Darren?"

"Afraid," He repeated the word thinking the question over, "I'm afraid that if I let go I may like it and never be the same again."
 
Back
Top