Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olivia Munn:

noQbpCK.jpg
 
I can't explain it, but she makes me super hard:devil:

It's easily-explained... So that your head will be as hard (but exact opposite of as empty) as hers... Also, she hasn't done the bunny mag yet because even someone as old as Hef realizes she's never been hot, & may never be.
 
Aly Michalka:

Recently noticed name of one of the "AM" sisters in credits for an "IZombie" episode... Hit IMDB, & was disappointed to see it appeared her part of the show had already ended. Checked "Pictures" folders on my PC for "Michalka", & most of the first names did not start with an "A", or lead me to know any reason I had DLed them.
 
Back that a__ across the border! Need a reason?! Her very name is a lie to every legal citizen!

She could pass as an identical twin to my nephews girlfriend. She's got it, she knows it, she likes to flirt with it.
 
It's easily-explained... So that your head will be as hard (but exact opposite of as empty) as hers... Also, she hasn't done the bunny mag yet because even someone as old as Hef realizes she's never been hot, & may never be.

To each his own.
 
1] Still like to watch Munn's interview with Conan where she talks about initial attraction to Rogers being largely based on physical.

2] Don't care what Grande may have she likes to flirt with... Some seem to think she's attractive, which means flirting is needless, & what she doesn't have is talent, meaning no need for her to ever be on TV in place of millions of would-be actresses/singers (all over YouTube) that do.

3] You say "Sicilian", I think of Estelle Getty on "Golden Girls", & I frankly wouldn't want to f*** (around or any other way) with either of them. (Munn is different topic altogether.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top