Real moms who tease or more

lover2b69

Really Experienced
Looking for real Naughty moms who tease or have secret fantasies..leave your panties out as bait? You get my drift..message with private email..very discreet with taboo.

Bump it up come on naughty moms..message me with your private email. All taboo welcome. Ladies only

gym mom??

I was at the gym the other day and there was a woman there working out with her kid. He was maybe in high school. She was dressed almost ridicoulsy provocative. Sneakers, tiny black and pink hot pants and a black sports bra. The kicker was her pig tails?!?

Seemed a little off.

I was at the gym the other day and there was a woman there working out with her kid. He was maybe in high school. She was dressed almost ridicoulsy provocative. Sneakers, tiny black and pink hot pants and a black sports bra. The kicker was her pig tails?!?

Seemed a little off.

Lol I have seen many women dress in this manner. but you have to remember going to the gym is about feeling good about yourself, it's about feeling good about your body and at times it's about showing it off.

What gym is that? Any gym I've been to has an 18+ rule.

How tiny were her shorts?

The gym I go to has a 16+ rule, but isn't followed at all.
There is no way her son was even that old, and her shorts didn't cover much past her butt.

Seemed a little off.

I would go to the gym with my mom around that age. She'd mostly wear tight black spandex leggings and thong leotards, but she would flirt and tease most of the guys there. Her trainer actually slapped her ass in front of me and she laughed about it. Needless say I spankbanked that

Pardon me - I am sort of new here. What is with the posts that have nothing but ******* as the response? Are these censored posts?

Ussually it means the poster has taken away / edited their response.

Pardon me - I am sort of new here. What is with the posts that have nothing but ******* as the response? Are these censored posts?

No. They are edited posts where the one posting made a mistake or thought better about what they had written. There's no way of deleting a post so you edit out what you've written and replace it with 5 dots or stars or whatever and repost it.

Back