What is the naughtiest thing you've done sexually?

Mine was on the bow of a ferry boat as we crossed Puget sound on a very stormy night. All of the passengers were inside except for her and I. It was pretty hot knowing those that could see us had to know what was going on.
 
Fucked brothers gf

I fucked my little brothers girls friend once. She was a sexy little thing just turned 18 and was always flirting with me. One night I had to give her a ride back home for some reason and when we got there one thing lead to another and I fucked her from the back right in her front yard. She had a VERY nice ass and the tightest pussy ever. I told him right after, she was a total slut that’s why I did it
 
Several years ago, I met a lady here on Lit. One time, we met for coffee in my office building and our conversation turned rather steamy. I sneaked her into one of the men's room stalls and fingered her to an orgasm while guys were coming in to use the urinal not six feet from where we were playing. She even wrote a story about it.
 
While a professor at a large mid-western university, I was making out with a young woman in my office. It was getting pretty hot, so I took her into a back room in my lab, where I slipped off her panties, lifted her skirt up above her waist and then lifted her up onto the counter where I licked and fingered her to a very powerful, very wet orgasm. I went to a meeting later with her dried pussy juices on my face.
 
While a professor at a large mid-western university, I was making out with a young woman in my office. It was getting pretty hot, so I took her into a back room in my lab, where I slipped off her panties, lifted her skirt up above her waist and then lifted her up onto the counter where I licked and fingered her to a very powerful, very wet orgasm. I went to a meeting later with her dried pussy juices on my face.
Some great stuff in here.
Got a blow job from an ex while her friend lay feet away asleep. Probably other things I'm less comfortable sharing here ;)
 
Wow so many to choose from.
Had sex with a father and son the same day separately.
Sharing a hotel room with Hubby's friend and girlfriend. Fucked Hubby's friend while his GF took a shower.
Sex with a stranger in the ladies room at a bar.
 
Probably posting naked pics on a sex site... pretty sure I haven’t done anything in real life to top that... :rolleyes:
 
I fucked my little brothers girls friend once. She was a sexy little thing just turned 18 and was always flirting with me. One night I had to give her a ride back home for some reason and when we got there one thing lead to another and I fucked her from the back right in her front yard. She had a VERY nice ass and the tightest pussy ever. I told him right after, she was a total slut that’s why I did it

If this is true, it’s fucked up on many levels... :rolleyes:
 
Had sex with a fwb I met on tinder with a buttplug in my ass and I came inside her. First time fucking anyone with a buttplug in and my first time cumming inside someone.
 
One night I was tipsy and horny so I went to the adult theatre and ended up on my knees blowing 4 men at the same time. Coulda been more people kept coming and going from the room
 
Champagne

Wife sucked my cock after pouring champagne all over it. I returned favor by shaking the bottle and letting it spray into her pussy. I then licked as much of it out as I could.
 
Sex on the floor of my best friend’s living room while she slept a few feet away. Being fingered in the back of a cab while the driver snuck glances.
 
Fell asleep in boses hotel room.....she slowly awoke and we fucked 3 times that night...that started a 10 day affair in Japan...
 
Led, held by my erect exposed cock across a busy street in London by a female colleague to a park on the corner :)
 
chastity

Locked myself in chastity where the only person who had access to the key was an online stranger.

I like losing control :)
 
I have not done anything super crazy, but i did fuck a girl at my buddies jouse during and after party, when her cousin came in to watch, after that we fucked on the living room floor as people were starting to go to bed, but still very much present
 
Back
Top