Religious Fetish

skirt equals hijab

I have a hot Muslim friend who doesn't normally wear a hijab, but when I saw a photo of her in one it was a turn on.

Yes, maybe the "skirt" over her face is like certain soft skirts are so feminine and provocative on certain woman.
 
Yep, when not erotic, religion is a real wet blanket. You did right by not bringing it up with your wife.

The real kick is that after 13 years of me pointedly not voicing my thoughts about her religion, or religion in general, she started talking to another guy online, questioned her faith, rejected it, took up meditating, became a much nicer person to be around and a lot more fun in bed, and then left me.
 
The real kick is that after 13 years of me pointedly not voicing my thoughts about her religion, or religion in general, she started talking to another guy online, questioned her faith, rejected it, took up meditating, became a much nicer person to be around and a lot more fun in bed, and then left me.

Women were invented to either keep us on our toes, entertain us, or drive us crazy. Don't fret too much. You're not the only one. I am sorry for your disappointment and pain.

I've been fortunate. My wife eventually, without otherwise bending the rules of her religion, made my predilection for wanting her to flash and tease other men, and eventually share her, a rationale in obeying her husband, me. Now she's wholeheartedly an accomplice in my/her erotica.
 
Back
Top