Oh Canada .....

"Swishy" is a reference to KS, a Lit poster who always talks about the $$ he makes.

If you had said 'Switchy' I might have adopted a 'don't ask, don't tell' position. Your life! Thanks for clearing that up.

Don't talk about Kathleen like that, she is a very nice lady and a great leader:D:D:eek:

She has an amazing 12% approval rating right now

Well, I voted for the Greens, Provincially. :rolleyes:

The Douchebag in Chief is but a nastier follow-up to McGuinty. :mad:

Tina's hawt... SHE's not! :D

You've never had her ass scoot across your lap while she was movin to her seat at the hockey game.

She taxed the oil companies and put a lot of $$ into the Alaskan Permanent Fund. And, she called the head of the state GOP out for being a corrupt bastard. When running for Gov, she was also the best choice on the ballot.

The strange ways of civilized life down south were frightening to her and she lost all her marbles.

You've never had her ass scoot across your lap while she was movin to her seat at the hockey game.

She taxed the oil companies and put a lot of $$ into the Alaskan Permanent Fund. And, she called the head of the state GOP out for being a corrupt bastard. When running for Gov, she was also the best choice on the ballot.

The strange ways of civilized life down south were frightening to her and she lost all her marbles.

OK, I actually buy ALL OF that. :D

Petey, you can call me a naive dumbfuckCanuck... but whatevah. :rolleyes:

She always seemed fine to me, except, yeah, when she headed south.
I mean geographically, not beltline

Back