ever bought worn panties?

I haven't thought about this in a long time. I used to give my worn panties to a couple of guys when I was in my early 20s. Ah, the 90s... I loved the idea of the guy smelling me on the cloth and wanting to lick my pussy as he licked the cotton crotch of my panties. But I was younger and prettier then. Now I'm wondering if anyone would want panties from an overweight, middle-aged woman.

I know I would be more than interested, an experienced dom lady - yup count me in.

I haven't thought about this in a long time. I used to give my worn panties to a couple of guys when I was in my early 20s. Ah, the 90s... I loved the idea of the guy smelling me on the cloth and wanting to lick my pussy as he licked the cotton crotch of my panties. But I was younger and prettier then. Now I'm wondering if anyone would want panties from an overweight, middle-aged woman.

Not so shyly, I raise my hand... :devil:

Um, Yeah!
Nothing like the womanly perfume of pussy juice.
panties on my face as I masterbate.

Never underwear. No bra..no panties.

I'm an overweight over the hill old great granny. But I get asked all the time for my panties. Even since hubby joined this forum men have begged. They don't just want them off me they want them wet and smelly. Men are so gross!
Don't you just love them?:heart:
Sadly I can never grant their wishes. It's been years since I wore any panties. They just get in the way of sex and an extra thing to do when I pee.

Aged wine

I'm an overweight over the hill old great granny. But I get asked all the time for my panties. Even since hubby joined this forum men have begged. They don't just want them off me they want them wet and smelly. Men are so gross!
Don't you just love them?:heart:
Sadly I can never grant their wishes. It's been years since I wore any panties. They just get in the way of sex and an extra thing to do when I pee.

You must have been a hell raiser when you were a biker chick , and life has been a big adventure for you and your man
You are amazing now as I read your posts thro , I would love to chat further but I think I'm way too tame for you not to mention that the time zone might be a problem , lol

not my thing to buy used ones from a stranger

tho if I'm with a woman sexually and she gives me a pair to remember her

that can be sexy

Do the panties have to be soiled or just have a slight aroma? Do wet patches fetch more? I'm intrigued. And thinking I may be able to make some money!

Do the panties have to be soiled or just have a slight aroma? Do wet patches fetch more? I'm intrigued. And thinking I may be able to make some money!

As I said above, I do the photography and videography for a model who sells her panties, pantyhose, socks, etc. The site is down at her request now, while she deals with some family drama...nothing to do with her 'hobby-job' though.

But I digress...

Based on what we shoot for orders she gets...most guys want lightly stained and 'pleasantly' scented panties...a few want the really rank, worn for days panties. She will masturbate with the panties, or while wearing or stuffing them on video and in pics, show the wet spot, then seal them and ship them. She seems to get more requests for socks and pantyhose worn for long stretches of time, than panties.

You can sell through any number of sites, most of which take some sort of percentage. Or, you can do like my model-friend does and run your own site. It's not fancy, but well organized and easy to use.

If you decide to go for it, you'll probably have a different experience. And you'll get all kinds of requests, so plan (and price!) accordingly!

Hope this helps!

Bumping! I still love this sleazy little secret.

I'm currently in the US and a woman has offered me worn panties. I think it's wonderful, the need to smell between a woman's legs, specifically as the first intimate contact with her... Somehow paying for them makes it so much filthier and more sordid. Ideally, the girl would be young enough to be my daughter.

Bought at 22 yr olds panties for $20. We agreed on a meet up place. We casually chatted for a few mins while she sat in her car. She took them off, pulled her skirt/dress back down. I put them in my pocket we chatted for a few more mins and I gave her the money, got back in my car and we both left.

I have

I have been enjoying the scent of panties for about 30 years. Up until about a year ago I have mostly used my wife's panties and from time to time enjoy panties I have managed to get my hands on when we have friends stay over and occasionally if I can find any worn panties in the laundry hamper when visiting friends. So far the best was a friends 18yo daughter.

About a year ago I started buying panties from women who advertise on the net. Bought from 3 different women;

1st women has sold me 2 pairs and while they were worn their scent was not great and I could smell that she was a smoker.

2nd Woman is about 28 and has sold me 3 pairs of panties. Very little scent. The second pair I asked her to wear for 24 hours and she took them off when I picked them up from her. Even then little to no scent despite still being warm and slightly damp.

3rd woman is a 18yo lesbian. She has very heavy discharge and smelled Ok. Feel these would have been really good had they been a little fresher. Have bought 2 pairs from her.

I have also paid for 2 pairs from other women and they have just never sent them so a word of caution to make sure you dont get ripped off.

Overall I have mixed feelings on this simply based on the quality of the scent and would probably not buy again unless I know exactly what I am getting.

No, but I was sent some once. ;)

She got some very messy pictures sent back.

I have been enjoying the scent of panties for about 30 years. Up until about a year ago I have mostly used my wife's panties and from time to time enjoy panties I have managed to get my hands on when we have friends stay over and occasionally if I can find any worn panties in the laundry hamper when visiting friends. So far the best was a friends 18yo daughter.

About a year ago I started buying panties from women who advertise on the net. Bought from 3 different women;

1st women has sold me 2 pairs and while they were worn their scent was not great and I could smell that she was a smoker.

2nd Woman is about 28 and has sold me 3 pairs of panties. Very little scent. The second pair I asked her to wear for 24 hours and she took them off when I picked them up from her. Even then little to no scent despite still being warm and slightly damp.

3rd woman is a 18yo lesbian. She has very heavy discharge and smelled Ok. Feel these would have been really good had they been a little fresher. Have bought 2 pairs from her.

I have also paid for 2 pairs from other women and they have just never sent them so a word of caution to make sure you dont get ripped off.

Overall I have mixed feelings on this simply based on the quality of the scent and would probably not buy again unless I know exactly what I am getting.

Sounds like you have been very enthusiastic in your endeavors!

The ones belonging to your friend's 18-yr-old daughter sound wonderful; I'm wondering what part the anticipation played, the knowledge that they were hers. The thought of that scent, of that cotton gusset, so recently pressed against the ripe young labia of a girl you know, who doesn't suspect...

The ultimate for me would be ones a girl had worn in the gym for a workout, or an exercise bike. I'd like to taste her healthy discharges that she'd really impregnated them with, and I'd like to be able to smell that the back was a different scent to the front. :heart:

Sometimes I'll go to a restaurant or something and see a cute young waitress or bar tender working there and fantasize about how her panties would smell and look after working a long day.

The ones belonging to your friend's 18-yr-old daughter sound wonderful; I'm wondering what part the anticipation played, the knowledge that they were hers. The thought of that scent, of that cotton gusset, so recently pressed against the ripe young labia of a girl you know, who doesn't suspect...

I think you are right. partly the risk of being caught and partly the wetness of a young pussy.

The ultimate for me would be ones a girl had worn in the gym for a workout, or an exercise bike. I'd like to taste her healthy discharges that she'd really impregnated them with, and I'd like to be able to smell that the back was a different scent to the front. :heart:
/

Love panties that have been worn after sex and exercise.

Bought, no, but I would. Lucky for me they’ve been given to me or left for me!

I bought a few pairs one time. I walked into the store and looked through the stack and then made my decision and went up and paid for them. That was a thrill all in itself.
One other time I was in Penney's and I walked through the intimate section and saw a really sexy pair on a table. Looked and found the right size then made my purchase with a couple other things. That too was a thrill.
Had to keep them in my desk at the office. Surely didn't want the Mrs. finding them. She would have sworn I was having an affair.

You are correct. The thought of a very innocent 18yo girl made them even more attractive. I am very certain that she is a virgin.

I was tempted when I was younger. Never got around to it.:cattail:

I've never bought any....but I had a woman give me some of hers after a play session we had......loved her scent....and she was pregnant at the time....so made them even sexier

My wife's panties

I had numerous men on this site ask me about my wife's panties. Some have even asked me to send them a pair. So I'm thinking my wife could make a small fortune around here lol.

Honestly I don't know how comfortable I would be with her selling her underwear. But we're a hotwife couple. I kind of like the idea of her giving her panties to a man who just fucked her as a trophy of his conquest. I don't think it's happened yet though.

Back