My take on the Saudi Arabia issue.

But if he says the same fucking thing over and over, he thinks you'll start to believe his dumbfuckery.

Don't forget accusing you of saying things you didn't see or holding positions you've never supported.

Those are two of his favorite techniques.

Don't forget accusing you of saying things you didn't see or holding positions you've never supported.

Those are two of his favorite techniques.

Just don't call him out on it because he'll deny that obvious ascription is obvious.

I guess someone here probably needs to actually put it in writing that this isn't happening.

That was my genuine impression after perusing Massmedia and online forums. That there were two categories pf Liberals:

1. People who simply aired their horror over such brutality.
And who were also reminded that 15 of the 9/11 attackers were Sardis. 15! Even if they weren't sponsored by Saudi officials, the number was too high for American officials to gloss over the matter, like they did.

2. Those who got selectively outraged by and asked for sanctions over this particular honor.
Yet they barely mentioned the recent Iranian uprising, and the brutal squashing of it (even women who dared to publicly take off their veil are now in prison). Or the Turkish journalists dissidents who were turned over (to be abducted, imprisoned and tortured) by certain South Eastern European countries whom they asked for asylum. Major breach in human rights or international conventions.

So as I mentioned before, this wasn't meant as an attack. But that's the feeling one gets: That many Democrats are so worried of Saudi Arabia and the danger posed by radical Whahabism (fair enough), that they consider Iran the lesser evil and would rather gravitate towards it.

That was my genuine impression after perusing Massmedia and online forums. That there were two categories pf Liberals:

And who were also reminded that 15 of the 9/11 attackers were Sardis. 15! Even if they weren't sponsored by Saudi officials, the number was too high for American officials to gloss over the matter, like they did.

2. Those who got selectively outraged by and asked for sanctions over this particular honor.
Yet they barely mentioned the recent Iranian uprising, and the brutal squashing of it (even women who dared to publicly take off their veil are now in prison). Or the Turkish journalists dissidents who were turned over (to be abducted, imprisoned and tortured) by certain South Eastern European countries whom they asked for asylum. Major breach in human rights or international conventions.

So as I mentioned before, this wasn't meant as an attack. But that's the feeling one gets: That many Democrats are so worried of Saudi Arabia and the danger posed by radical Whahabism (fair enough), that they consider Iran the lesser evil and would rather gravitate towards it.

Most of the democrats here don't know the difference between Wahabi and wasabi. :) What they really want is for Trump to cave to their whims re. foreign policy so they can claim a 'win' going into the mid-terms.

The DOG that didnt bark

For days Turkey has said they have AUDIO and VIDEO of the FAT FUCKS "death"

Today the Turkish Pres was supposed to make a speech laying out details

No AUDIO, No VIDEO

Hmmmm

No audio or video evidence of Khashoggi murder in Erdogan speech

The DOG that didnt bark

No AUDIO, No VIDEO

Hmmmm

They have a real problem with that notion. If they ever did cough up that audio/video it would be proof that they're 'bugging' foreign embasay's and that would have much greater implications than Khashoggi's death. But if they don't cough'em up then they're BS'ing AND would add a little more credibility to the suspicion that Erdogan staged the whole coup attempt.

meanwhile I cant turn on NPR or Bloomberg and not hear about this shit

and I still dunno why

Except for the fact that NO ONE is gravitating towards Iran. NO ONE.

Most of the democrats here don't know the difference between Wahabi and wasabi. :) What they really want is for Trump to cave to their whims re. foreign policy so they can claim a 'win' going into the mid-terms.

And what about the republicans demanding some action? The reality is that the US has always spoken out and often taken action when foreign governments murder journalists since a free press is a cornerstone of democracy.

Of course Trump has deemed that the press (asides from the sycophants at FOX which is acting as a propaganda arm of the white house) as being "the enemy of the people" which is a truly disgraceful position. We can't have the press reporting on facts and science when Trump doesn't believe in either of those things.

Reporters' Memorial, Bayeux, France

In Bayeux, close to the British Normandy War Memorial, is the memorial to all the world's reporters killed since 1939. The numbers are recorded on stone pillars. Each year more names are added:

memorial-des-reporters.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowU...Bayeux_Calvados_Basse_Normandie_Normandy.html

In French:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mémorial_des_reporters_de_Bayeux

You mean Wahhabi, don't you?

Iran has nothing to do about anything you ignorant 3rd world goat fucker.

The DOG that didnt bark

No AUDIO, No VIDEO

Hmmmm

The dumb fucks don't understand the motivations of the Turks vis a vis the Iranians and their opposition to the policies of rest of the western alliance against Iran in the area. Some folks are too dumb to deserve a response.

everything the Turks say

isnt true

Turkish officials now walked back from the claims that they found Khashoggi’s belongings in the abandoned Saudi diplomatic car:

Khashoggi investigators find vehicle containing consular staff belongings

In Bayeux, close to the British Normandy War Memorial, is the memorial to all the world's reporters killed since 1939. The numbers are recorded on stone pillars. Each year more names are added:

memorial-des-reporters.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowU...Bayeux_Calvados_Basse_Normandie_Normandy.html

In French:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mémorial_des_reporters_de_Bayeux

Between 1992 and 2018 tow journalists were killed in Saudi Arabia...

Well, one. One was killed in Turkey...

;) ;)

https://cpj.org/data/killed/mideast...art_year=1992&end_year=2018&group_by=location

I just realized that I was speaking about the America that had morals and stood for something, not whatever it is these days. I forgot this as I was asking a low information deplorable a question. My bad.

Back