What pissed you off today? Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an inteview tomorrow.

Decided to color my hair red. I've done it in the past before with no problems.

Followed the advice of the guy at the beauty store.

I did not end up with red.

Or auburn.

No, I have pink, mother-fucking, Sugar Rush pink.

Gonna be an early morning as I go out to get stuff to fix this.

People who are too lazy to read the home page related to their franchise-like business and instead ask their questions on a support FB group with thousands of members. Easier for them but shows no regard for the time of the other members. Today the same question was asked twice! God forbid they scroll through the feed a few posts.

The rules of the group say to keep the question to the smallest group possible to answer the question but I'm the one that feels bad because my frustration is showing when they keep asking simple questions. The company keeps us informed, so read it.
WW, does the support FB page allow you to post links to specific FAQs? If so, sometimes doing that 10-12 times will get the message across to at least *some* of the lazy ones...

I have an inteview tomorrow.

Decided to color my hair red. I've done it in the past before with no problems.

Followed the advice of the guy at the beauty store.

I did not end up with red.

Or auburn.

No, I have pink, mother-fucking, Sugar Rush pink.

Gonna be an early morning as I go out to get stuff to fix this.
Oops! Sorry, Vix! {buddy-hug}

BTW, it's good to see you back and posting a bit more frequently! :)

Oops! Sorry, Vix! {buddy-hug}

BTW, it's good to see you back and posting a bit more frequently! :)

It'll be an off and on thing once I start classes again but I'm around.

It's a little tamer after washing it the morning. I'm just going to have to explain if asked and act indifferent otherwise. Wish me luck.

WW, does the support FB page allow you to post links to specific FAQs? If so, sometimes doing that 10-12 times will get the message across to at least *some* of the lazy ones...

Unfortunately not, because you have to log into the site where all the info is. Some of us have started answering with where to find the answer though, either instead of or in addition to the actual answer. Kind of a passive aggressive response. :D

Bad articles about veterinarians being "corrupt" and "padding bills", based on the actions of less than 1 hand's worth of clinics, and then the subsequent comment section -_-

PS. Your dog should have dental cleanings BEFORE their teeth are terrible. Maybe not annually, but I swear to god, when you complain about your dog's breath, we point at their crusty teeth and say "they need a dental", we are NOT trying to jip you out of your money. We don't want your dog's teeth rotting out of their mouth either. Nor do we want that dog to bite anyone, because we'll probably get septic with a mouth like that xP

Bad articles about veterinarians being "corrupt" and "padding bills", based on the actions of less than 1 hand's worth of clinics, and then the subsequent comment section -_-

PS. Your dog should have dental cleanings BEFORE their teeth are terrible. Maybe not annually, but I swear to god, when you complain about your dog's breath, we point at their crusty teeth and say "they need a dental", we are NOT trying to jip you out of your money. We don't want your dog's teeth rotting out of their mouth either. Nor do we want that dog to bite anyone, because we'll probably get septic with a mouth like that xP

Can I ask you a question, as my LONG time friend, who became a vet passed a couple years ago. I have a teenage cat (Siamese mix rescue) she's maybe 1-1 1/2 and she has THE WORST BREATH. She's too young, even our old cat has better breath than she. Any idea?

Can I ask you a question, as my LONG time friend, who became a vet passed a couple years ago. I have a teenage cat (Siamese mix rescue) she's maybe 1-1 1/2 and she has THE WORST BREATH. She's too young, even our old cat has better breath than she. Any idea?

I'll PM you :)

Why do holidays bring out the worst in families?

I am too old for this shit...

My downstairs neighbor is really annoying. Most of the time she's yelling at men and slamming doors so hard my place shakes.

Today, she had decided to listen to music. Her taste in music SUCKS. How do I know this? Because I can fucking hear it! :mad:

My Mother in law.

Who is now playing, "Oh, but Boston to Providence is such a long ride and I really don't understand why you can't do Thanksgiving up here. We always did it up here, and it would mean so much to Uncle(who BTW already said he doesn't mind he likes RI)

Whatever you have heard about "Italian Guilt" is true

My wife is not biting, but it gets her wound up and of course the trickle effect is I get wound up.

getting pulled over for plugging my phone into the car charger and quickly setting it right back down. now i have to go to court to appeal the ticket. grrr. I hate my city!

Finding someone new here on Lit, when they happen to be online, and taking so much time to read their posts, that by the time you are just itching to send them a PM and tell them how awesome you think they are, they have signed out. :mad: :(

My Mother in law.

Who is now playing, "Oh, but Boston to Providence is such a long ride and I really don't understand why you can't do Thanksgiving up here. We always did it up here, and it would mean so much to Uncle(who BTW already said he doesn't mind he likes RI)

Whatever you have heard about "Italian Guilt" is true

My wife is not biting, but it gets her wound up and of course the trickle effect is I get wound up.

OT: What's the difference between being Italian and Jewish?

When you're Italian and you do something bad your mother's gonna kill you!

When you're Jewish and you do something bad, you're gonna kill your mother!

What's pissing me off? Everything. Mostly me at the moment. Gah!

not so much feeling pissed off....just feeling blah today. i've been in an emotionless, motionless mood today. really stinks. maybe it's the weather, who knows.

Not so much pissed of as annoyed. Each week or so, I have to fill up my morning pills container with eight days' worth of pills. Two meds require me to take half a pill a day, so I have to count out eight days' worth and take the extra dosage on the day I'm settting them out. Ah, well, at least I have the meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back