Making a comeback…

This is a really good series, btw. (Trying to take a break from totally objectifying you constantly. But, also, seriously, DAMN.)

Well, it was basically your suggestion about the tool belt that got this one going. I think you're going to like pics 19 and 20.:D

I am definitely being bad, teasing you like that. I probably do deserve smack from you.

(Is it a punishment if I enjoy it?:D)

Shhh, just pretend for a bit that it's a real punishment. ;)

I was about to say 17 was my favorite so far but then 18 and omg and swoon and I'll reserve judgment until the set is complete and by the way HURRY UP AND TAKE IT OFF.

Last one of the series! I still can't believe the reaction from this series and the last one. Thank you!

I have an idea for the next series, I just hope it lives up to the last two. Just need a little time to get it all together. In the meantime, I think I may dive into the archives and post a few of my favorites.

Anyways, here is the final pic of the tool belt series……. Hope you like!:D

Number 20

Last one of the series! I still can't believe the reaction from this series and the last one. Thank you!

I have an idea for the next series, I just hope it lives up to the last two. Just need a little time to get it all together. In the meantime, I think I may dive into the archives and post a few of my favorites.

Number 20
Fuuuuck! I just love this set. The watch. The hands. The belt. The tool ;)

;):kiss:

Number 20

Fuuuuck! I just love this set. The watch. The hands. The belt. The tool ;)

;):kiss:

I'm about to pass out so I'll just ditto SB who basically read my mind. Fucking YUM. :kiss:

Number 20

damn PC makes me want to drop to my knees...;)

Jesus H. Christ! Mr. Tool Man, I have a list of home (body) improvement projects that are the length of a scroll and then some. I need your help so badly that I think I need you to be my live-in Tool Man. You're cool with that, right? WS, some seriously hot pics going on in here. Love it! :devil::heart::kiss:

Back