The one in the Club he loved to see- CLOSED

He could not stop smiling as he drove down the path. He felt her arms wrapped around him and felt as if he was in he heaven. He pointed out a few sights for her to see; the bright blue ocean, the green sand that covered the floor, the pod of dolphins that swam in the water. It was a beautiful sight. He drove down the path and avoided the muddy water, not wanting to get her muddy. The drive took a bit longer, but it was worth it. He pulled up to a spot and patted her arm.

"We are here Anna."

She saw a large mouth that opened in the water amd led out to the ocean. She saw the green sandy dunes, Drew started to unpack the gear and set things up. No one ever came down this far, they were alone. He laid out the huge comfy beach blanket and set the chairs up. He took the cooler off and set it down as he took out a bottle of water for her and himself.

"What do you think Anna?"

He smiled at her as he toom out the sun block. He poured some in his hand and applied it to his face and neck.

"Need some babe?"
 
"We are here Anna."

He told her prompting her to climb off and take off the helmet. She looked around astounded by the beauty of the place; water, dunes, grasses ... it was perfect! She turned back to find that Drew had unpacked their things and found a cosy little secluded retreat of chairs and blanket set out for their use. Again he had a cooler and water, which she gratefully accepted and sipped.

"What do you think Anna?"

He must know how impressed she was, but she responded nonetheless.

"It's incredible ... so beautiful ... amazing ... my idea of paradise ... "

She told him watching as he applied sun block.

"Need some babe?"

She nodded and grinned.

"I think I should work on my tan, don't you think?"

She asked him playfully as she reached up and unfastened her summer dress letting it slide free to reveal the red bikini underneath.

"Would you do my back Drew?"

She invited as she moved to sit on the blanket.

"Here ok?"

She asked throwing a 'come hither' look back at him as she waited for him to apply the block.
 
Drew smiled as she looked around the beautiful beach. He saw how her eyes widened as she took everything in, he was a very lucky man.

"How did I ever..."

He did not finish his sentence as he saw her sit on fhe blanket. She asked a question and Drew nodded his head happily, he looked like a cartoon character, so goofy.

"Of course Anna, I don't want you to burn."

He went to his knees and poured some of ths lotion in his hands, he smiled keeping that look he saw on her face as a memory. He applied the lotion and rubbed it in gently into her back, giving her a massage at the same time. Her skin was so soft, as his hands moved over and rubbed the lotion in.

"You just wanted my hands on your body..."

His hands got awful close to her tits as he rubbed the sides of her. He kissed the back of her neck and teased the sides of her breasts.
 
She loved the admiration she saw in his eyes as she took a place on the blanket he had set out.

"Of course Anna, I don't want you to burn."


She watched as he knelt by her, a soft chuckle as he reached out to begin to apply the lotion. She sighed softly loving the sensation of his strong hands moving so gently, sensually even across her skin.

"You just wanted my hands on your body..."


He accused good naturedly as his hands moved closer to her breasts and just grazed the skin around her brief bikini.

"Yes, I know ..."

She responded softly and shivered as his mouth pressed to her neck, the skin so sensitive to his touch.

"MMmm ... Drew... "

She murmured in half protest as he teased her more, his touch keeping strictly to the outside of the cups which held her breasts scooped and prominent. She groaned as she felt her nipples harden in anticipation at his wicked teasing. The place was secluded. She did not need to glance around to know that. It was time to catch him at his own game; she too could change the rules. Wordlessly she reached behind her and unhooked her bikini top, a few deft moves allowing it to fall free of her body.

"I hate tan lines ... don't you?"

She asked in mock innocence watching his reaction as she exposed her breast to him and, she hoped, to his touch.
 
Drew saw that she was enjoying his hands on her body, he could only grin as he teased her though. His hands moving ever so close to her covered breasts than away over her sides some more. He could see her body responding well to his teasing.

"Oh, the Dolphins are playing..."

His hands moved under her breasts and he rubbed in more of the lotion...

"Oh... I think I need more lotion huh..."

He removed his hands and saw her unclasp her top. She was getting playful...

"Uhh tan lines... yeah... I.. don't like them..."

He saw her bare skin now, nothing covering her large breasts. He saw her grin. He could play this game to.

"Well, we can't let these burn now can we?"

He squirted some more of the lotion on his hands and he started first at the tops of her breasts, slowly rubbing the lotion into her soft top swells of her breasts. His lips found the side of her neck now as he laid soft kisses there.

"I must take good care of these."

His hands now rubbed over the outer swells of her breasts now, slowly teasing her more and more, he avoided the sensitive areas of her breasts on purpose to see her reaction.

"Anna..."

He felt his manhood was swelling in his shorts. But he wanted to please her, wanted to bring her pleasure.
 
"Oh... I think I need more lotion huh... Uhh tan lines... yeah... I.. don't like them..."

She smiled at his response.

"Well, we can't let these burn now can we?"

Her eyes widened as he called her bluff. Anna watched as Drew decanted more of the lotion into his hands before applying the protector first to the tops of her breasts. Then sensation of his hands sliding along her sensitive skin made her bite her lip. When his mouth moved to her neck, she shivered at the kisses he planted there.

"I must take good care of these."

She gasped audibly as his hands moved outward and began to move with a deliberate stroking closing in upon her most sensitive, erogenous areas, and yet holding back all the time. Anna could not help the racing of her pulses, the quickening of her breath, the hardening of those nipples in anticipation of his touch.

"Anna..."

She heard a need in his voice, that seemed to equal her own.

"God, Drew ... touch me ... please... "

She groaned, the playfulness gone. She needed his hands to capture her aching breasts, needed him to make good on the sensual teasing which had stroked her to arousal so easily ...
 
Back
Top