GOP House leadership for the next congress: All white men

so YOU have NO problem with someone who INVESTS in companies that BREAK IRAN sanctions

and who gets in front of the WORLD and LIES?

only cause she is a D?:confused:

cause we KNOW what you all said about STOOGE Powell and C Rice
 
Its good to be a D and a NIGGER

More on Cabinet ‘Diversity’


By Roger Clegg


I can’t believe that Mike Huckabee and Elaine Chao (Bush’s former labor secretary) have reportedly taken President Obama to task for not having a “diverse” enough set of Cabinet appointments for his second term.

You can call him a hypocrite for insisting on selecting the best-qualified applicants while his Justice Department is telling the Supreme Court that it’s not a good idea for universities to do so, but hypocrisy is, after all, the tribute that vice pays to virtue. And Obama is, for once, being virtuous in insisting on hiring the best-qualified candidates, regardless of race, ethnicity, or sex (they are not the people I’d choose, but that’s a different story).

What this episode shows is that no one really believes that you can select people with an eye on their color while also trying to pick the best people. It’s a good thing that the administration has unwittingly acknowledged that.
 
CowardCurry

You have splainin to do



Former Obama Official Bill Burton On Lack Of White House Diversity: But “Barack Obama Is Black” So It’s Ok…




Apparently Obama being black is a get out of jail free card.


SOLEDAD O’BRIEN, CNN: President Obama’s picks for his new cabinet members are raising some questions about diversity, actually a lot of questions about diversity. Where are the women, for example? Where are the people of color for example? Let’s take a look at his four newest choices, one thing notice about all of them? Anybody want to jump in, what do you think? Ding, ding, ding!

[...] Bill, I’m going to give you this one.

BILL BURTON: That photo that’s been so widely talked about, all of the folks in the White House, I mean, I don’t know if you are allowed to say this on TV, but Barack Obama is black.

O’BRIEN: Yes, he is.

BURTON: And also, you know, that picture is not representative of the whole team.

O’BRIEN: He’s also a man.

BURTON: The news there is that Dan Pfeiffer is hungry, apparently, in the oval office. But look, some of the president’s top advisers are women, Valerie Jarrett (inaudible), half the White House staff is women. This has been a diverse cabinet. It’s been a diverse White House staff and –

O’BRIEN: Not that diverse.

BURTON: It’s pretty diverse.
 
22 Committee chairs, the majority leader, whip, and #3 person all white men. They actually went through their leadership ranks and weeded out their women and Hispanics and replaced them with white males. Even after the electoral beating this month Republicans still can't figure out how to diversify and are even taking steps in the opposite direction.

White men are bad. Just like irezumikiss states that he wants all white people to die of melanoma.
Do you agree with irezumikiss and his view on that?

By the time we get another President it will be weird to have one who actually thinks like an American in the White House.


What do you think about what obama wants to do with russia about our military?
 
Last edited:
Candy Crowley: Does Lack of Diversity In Obama Cabinet Matter?

No you fat cunt, it doesn't matter.......BUT it does if its an R



Via Newsbusters:


It really has been amazing to watch Obama’s media cover for the lack of diversity in his cabinet picks.

A fine example of this hypocrisy came on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday when host Candy Crowley actually began a segment on the subject by asking her guests, “Does it matter?” (video follows with transcript and commentary):


CANDY CROWLEY: There is a lot made about the president’s latest picks in the cabinet. Jack Lew, Senator Hagel, Senator Kerry in key positions here. Treasury, defense, state department. Something that your colleague Congressman Rangel said about the lack of diversity in the cabinet thus far. I’m sorry. Yeah, he said, “It’s embarrassing as hell,” his words. “We’ve been through all of this with [2012 GOP presidential nominee] Mitt Romney. And we were very hard with Mitt Romney with the women binder and a variety of things. And I kind of think there’s no excuse with the second term.” He was talking about where are all these, and there was a White House cabinet picture, a photo that went out and it was kind of astonishing in its white male variety. First of all, does it matter?
 
STOOGE COWARD CURRY unavailable for cogent comment

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S WAR ON WOMEN:



Leon Panetta—a man—is going to leave his position as secretary of defense. Barack Obama wants him to be replaced by Chuck Hagel—a man.

Michael Morell—a man—is going to leave his position as acting director of central intelligence. Barack Obama wants him to be replaced by John Brennan—a man.

Hillary Clinton—a woman—is going to leave her position as secretary of state. Barack Obama wants her to be replaced by John Kerry—a man.

Timothy Geithner—a man—is going to leave his position as secretary of the treasury. Barack Obama wants him to be replaced by Jack Lew—a man.

Since making Jack Lew—a man—the secretary of the treasury would require him to leave his current position as chief of staff, Barack Obama will have to nominate someone else for that position. According to the New York Times, the choice is down to Ronald Klain and Denis McDonough—both men.


Hey, he gave you chicks free birth control. That’s what you wanted, right? Stuff for your vaginas. These jobs aren’t about vaginas. And it’s all about the vaginas.
 
BOOKER and CURRY, 2 peez in a pod


Rising Dem Star Cory Booker Attacks GOP For Racist Rhetoric During Campaign, Says Obama Being “Swiftboated” Over All White-Male Cabinet…




Via Red Alert Politics:


In an televised display of hypocrisy, Newark, N.J. Mayor Cory Booker condemned Republicans for alienating minorities and defended President Obama’s homogenous cabinet.

Booker, whose remarks came during a roundtable appearance on “Meet the Press,” responded to comments made by former Secretary of State Colin Powell earlier on the same show. Powell had called Republicans intolerant and discriminatory.

“First of all, I think he’s spot on,” Booker said of Powell’s remarks. He then criticized Republicans for sending a negative message during the 2012 election.

“The rhetoric in this campaign — and I saw it in my community — turned off a lot of people, black, Latino, women and gay,” Booker said. “And it was unnecessary.”

But only minutes later, the 2014 U.S. Senate hopeful turned a blind eye to the lack of diversity in President Obama’s cabinet.

Gregory showed his guests the recent White House photo in which Obama is surrounded by only white male staffers. The host then asked Booker about diversity in the Obama administration.

Booker defended the President, calling the uproar over the photo “swiftboating” and saying half the White House staff is women. But Gregory pointed out that the most important cabinet positions are filled by white men.
 
STOOGE COWARD CURRY unavailable for cogent comment

.

War On Women: Obama White House Paid Women Staffers 13% Less Than Men In 2012…




The MSM would beat this to death if it was a Republican president.

Via Daily Caller:


While President Barack Obama handily won the women’s vote by 11 percentage points in November over Republican nominee Mitt Romney, his administration paid the women on his payroll less than his male employees last year.

A Daily Caller analysis of the administration’s “2012 Annual Report to Congress on White House Staff” shows that while women comprised about half of the 468 staffers — as the president touted during his press conference Monday – they also earned about 13 percent less, on average, than their male counterparts.

The median 2012 salary for female employees of the White House was $62,000; for men that number was $71,000.
 
White House Official: “I’m Slightly Annoyed By The Lack Of Women Around [Obama] In Those Key Meetings”…




The war on women continues.

Via Weekly Standard:


President Barack Obama has taken some heat after appointing mainly men to key positions in his administration. Jack Lew, a man, was last week nominated to be treasury secretary–and Chuck Hagel was nominated as defense secretary and John Brennan as CIA director.

But those looking in are not the only folks to take note. It turns out, officials in the administration are noticing, too.

“I work in this administration, and I have to admit that I’m slightly annoyed by the lack of women around him in those key meetings,” an unnamed administration official tells the Hill newspaper. “I mean, c’mon, out of all those people, there’s one woman in the room?”
 
Stooge Coward Curry still unavailable fro comment

ANOTHER WHITE MALE: Obama plans McDonough as new Chief of Staff.
 
Obama to reporters this week after a question on cabinet diversity:

"What, have I made four appointees for my next term so far? Why don't you all wait until I've made the rest of them before jumping to conclusions?"


And of course now Obama's next appointee will be a half-Chinese/half-Eskimo/half Australian Aboriginal Wiccan transsexual and BB will abandon this thread.
 
Last edited:
The gop continues to promote exclusion even after the election and the obvious shift in demographics in America. How sad...
 
THEY TOLD ME IF I VOTED FOR MITT ROMNEY, WASHINGTON WOULD LOOK LIKE MAD MEN — AND THEY WERE RIGHT! Second-Term Exodus Leaves Zero Hispanics in Cabinet, Few on Dems’ Bench. “Forget all the caterwauling about women (a bit of which, admittedly, came from me). The impending departures of Labor Secretary Hilda Solis and Interior Secretary Ken Salazar leave President Obama’s Cabinet with zero Hispanics, setting off nervous tremors among Latinos and underscoring the inch-deep Democratic bench in that demographic. . . . The political irony of Obama’s situation has got to tickle Republicans. They may be having trouble winning the votes of minorities and women, but they are doing noticeably better than Democrats when it comes to diversity in the jobs that typically lead to bigger things. High on the GOP roster are two Hispanic senators (Marco Rubio of Florida and Ted Cruz of Texas) and two Hispanic governors (Brian Sandoval of Nevada and Susana Martinez of New Mexico).”

:cool:

Maybe the Dems should ask if they can borrow some binders from the GOP.
 
Back
Top