Old 02-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #2776
the_outsider
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connubium View Post
Okay,so tonight instead of posting pictures or just replying I decided to write a little bit about myself and my experiences here on Lit.
I've posting here for what, like six months now? (Can't see when I signed up ).
When I first started my old thread I was pretty shocked with the responses I received, my inbox was flooded within an hour and there were so many replies on my thread, of them were nice, some lecherous, some barely coherent.
I didn't have self confidence issues, and I wasn't trying to boost my self esteem, I just wanted to explore my exhibitionism and embrace my sexuality.
Anyhoo time went on and I realised that not all of the reactions that I was going to get on here were going to be positive, I received threats, men sending pictures of their penises to me without me asking, men telling me that I was a sub/that I should be their slave/bitch/whatever, I had one man begging me to stop posting, I had guys who started out friendly but then became needy and manipulative, and a lot of guys who talked to me like I owed them something.
Anyway that thread ended and I took a short break and came back and made a new thread, still exploring myself but perhaps I was a little more insecure than when I started. I'd had a chance to look around and get to know this place I observed how women are spoken to and treated by a lot of men around here.It's always been a process of acting (posting pics or whatever) and then reflecting for me, reading others threads, other reactions etc.

So last week a guy who has posted on my threads from the start (lets call N****ion) sent me a message saying that he wanted to send me a pic of himself jacking off over my pictures. I think, 'erm no thanks, I have ZERO interest in seeing that', so ignore him, not wanting to hurt his feelings by telling him so. He doesn't take the hint, and PM's me asking for my email, I tell him that I no longer have a email for Lit, I don't give my personal one out and that I don't pic share privately because I'm in a relationship and frankly don't want to.
He calls me a psycho. That's right I'm a psycho because I don't want to see his junk .
So then I was like (to myself) it's no big deal, it happens to all the women who post on AMpics.
Then I thought, 'wait, hold on a minute that is definitely a big deal'. The fact that the women that post here are expected to be able to just push aside the shit they have to deal with from men is ridiculous. Our sexual expression is not an invitation for sexual harassment and sexual harassment is fucking rife on Literotica. We are not objectifying ourselves, we are showing out sexuality, which is a human need.
We are human's and people. We're daughters, mothers, sisters, wives, we have interests, and listen to music, we have friends, and favourite Tv shows, and jobs, and hobbies and we have emotions as well as tits.
Some of you say that you find looking at women on here more erotic because we're 'real' and natural. I personally love AMpics because I think it's important for there to be representations of how 'normal' women look without photoshop or makeup artists. I think every single women who posts on here is brave and beautiful in their own way and we deserve to be treated in the very least like people, and normalization of sexual harassment on here needs to be stopped. I guess you could argue that that is the nature of the sex industry, but women deserve to be able to explore and experience their sexuality in an environment free of fear, threats and abuse.

Sure I know not everyone is like this, in fact I would say that I have been very lucky in befriending a lot of guys on here who are cool and awesome and who have never spoken inappropriately to me or made me uncomfortable. I know a lot of threads have stopped because 'one guys ruined it for the rest of them' by saying something hurtful or abusive to a woman, but the truth is a lot of men have ruined it for a lot of women.
We're sexy an great because we can express ourselves, like human being should, objects do not express themselves, so please don't treat us like objects. Although the objects may prefer looking at your cock pics.
I do not sympathize with you, and frankly, I think every guy who is sympathizing with you is doing so to minimize the possibility of you discontinuing your exhibition. you're such a drama queen, but then again, I'm not surprised. You're an exhibitionist. You crave attention, and you take it in anyway you can get it.

Having said that, there is something called " the secret cause." Despite what your intentions were upon deciding to post naked pictures of yourself, you gave your viewers an opportunity to prey on you. In other words, you put yourself in harms way, and you have only yourself to place the blame upon. So, If you can't ignore the bad feedbacks, the uncalled for confessions, and requests, you might as well stop posting explicit pictures.

Besides, deep down, you know you're causing all the inappropriate comments which you're complaining about. Because, what you're doing (putting up naked pictures) is inappropriate too. If you really expected men to neither react inappropriately, nor force themselves on you; you'd be leaving your house naked, or flash guys in real life. So, save us the Drama, will you?

Old 02-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #2777
Vixxennn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
I do not sympathize with you, and frankly, I think every guy who is sympathizing with you is doing so to minimize the possibility of you discontinuing your exhibition. you're such a drama queen, but then again, I'm not surprised. You're an exhibitionist. You crave attention, and you take it in anyway you can get it.

Having said that, there is something called " the secret cause." Despite what your intentions were upon deciding to post naked pictures of yourself, you gave your viewers an opportunity to prey on you. In other words, you put yourself in harms way, and you have only yourself to place the blame upon. So, If you can't ignore the bad feedbacks, the uncalled for confessions, and requests, you might as well stop posting explicit pictures.

Besides, deep down, you know you're causing all the inappropriate comments which you're complaining about. Because, what you're doing (putting up naked pictures) is inappropriate too. If you really expected men to neither react inappropriately, nor force themselves on you; you'd be leaving your house naked, or flash guys in real life. So, save us the Drama, will you?
So because a girl likes to post pictures of herself somewhat anonymously, she should tolerate the demands of men who for, whatever reason, think she owes them something? Ridiculous.

I know who's going on Conn's ignore list next... and mine.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:03 PM   #2778
pv2012
Literotica Guru

Quote:

It seems to me like YOU are the one being a drama queen, or possibly a troll.
If you don't like this thread go hang out in another one !

Old 02-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #2779
In Anticipation
Still waiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxennn View Post
So because a girl likes to post pictures of herself somewhat anonymously, she should tolerate the demands of men who for, whatever reason, think she owes them something? Ridiculous.

Bizarre! He's saying it's inappropriate to post naked pics on ampics?

Official OSP #19

Old 02-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #2780
Nirvision
Literotica Guru

Casting all men into the same group of creeps because they ask for an e-mail address then plastering your drama on a naked-photo sub-forum is a bit attention-whoring, no? In a thread where one continuously demands affirmation of beauty, else a viewer be sent off into a bubble of invisiblity? That's all this thred has been for months now.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #2781
morninwould
Love 2 Hate - Hate U Love

Quote:
If you really expected men to neither react inappropriately, nor force themselves on you; you'd be leaving your house naked, or flash guys in real life.
This is some of the worst reasoning i've ever heard and ignores the fact that guys act inappropriately around her fully clothed.

Plus, I don't think she said anything about comments, just his acting like an ass when she said no thanks.

Man, the guy in your avatar looks fit. . .wonder what you look like?

Old 02-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #2782
Nirvision
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by morninwould View Post
Plus, I don't think she said anything about comments, just his acting like an ass when she said no thanks.
The funny thing is that she twisted the context and now has you white-knighting for her drama based on events you know nothing about.

Like I said, funny.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #2783
morninwould

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvision View Post
Casting all men into the same group of creeps because they ask for an e-mail address then plastering your drama on a naked-photo sub-forum is a bit attention-whoring, no? In a thread where one continuously demands affirmation of beauty, else a viewer be sent off into a bubble of invisiblity? That's all this thred has been for months now.
Dude, you give affirmation to everyone on here, what's your point?

And selling yourself as an indexer is attention whoring too, is it not? Pot, meet Kettle.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #2784
parker77
Literotica Guru

Pay no attention to the outsider. IMHO he is outside his mind and the realm of reasonable behavior. I have long watched him vomit his "holier than thou" diatribes on Litsters he dislikes and can confidently say he is not worth the effort to type a response other than,"Fuck off!"

Last edited by parker77 : 02-03-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #2785
morninwould

Quote:
The funny thing is that she twisted the context and now has you white-knighting for her drama based on events you know nothing about.

Like I said, funny.
I know who is not funny, you.

And I don't pretend to be a white-night and give out pansy ass roses like some on here.

Enjoy the indexing.

I wish she could see your dumbass comments. Too bad you're on iggy. Have a good life.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #2786
Nirvision
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Dude, you give affirmation to everyone on here, what's your point?

And selling yourself as an indexer is attention whoring too, is it not? Pot, meet Kettle.
1) I'm not complaining about people discussing my indexing services, am I?

2) You still don't know why you're white-knighting, do you? You take her at her word for no other reason than to do it. If you'd care to actually know the truth I said what I did, not because she denied my request, but because she treated me as if I was a stalker who wanted to get her to cheat on her boyfriend. That's totally crazy.

All for a simple request, from a guy who had done nothing wrong to her. Ever.

If she said 'thanks but no thanks' (which she never did), I wouldn't have assumed the request was lost in the PM shuffle that is LIt. Instead, she blows up on me. I say 'Yeah, I totally deserve that. Psycho.' and it's being twisted that I said that to her a different reason, which simply is not true. Should I have taken the hint? God knows I will now.

Last edited by Nirvision : 02-03-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #2787
Nirvision
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I know who is not funny, you.

And I don't pretend to be a white-night and give out pansy ass roses like some on here.

Enjoy the indexing.

I wish she could see your dumbass comments. Too bad you're on iggy. Have a good life.
Ha! Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're talking about instead of attacking me every chance you get? I've never done anything to you and you always complain like a 2nd grader about me (and my AV ahahahaah! what a whiner. Four more years!).

Old 02-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #2788
the_outsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxennn View Post

That is exactly what I am saying. People in general have a tendency to calculate/predict possible outcomes based on certain things others do or don't. A girl who posts naked pictures of her vagina is most likely okay with seeing naked pictures of a guy's cock. It's the reality of this world we live in. You're judged and categorized based on what you do, wear, etc. Neither you nor the girl I was addressing previously, can change that. So, my advise stands. If you don't like what these guys think of you/demand from you, stop sharing explicit pictures.

As for blocking me? I could careless.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #2789
Connubium
Seductively sarcastic

Oh fuck off you don't even write like an intelligent person and if you don't care so much why bother posting at all, you're probably just a Nirvision alt . It's not like the whole of lit is a twitter feed, it's my thread and I can post about what I damn well please, and to the same end it's not as though I'm broadcasting myself everywhere this a small thread on a subsection of a forum that I just do for fun and expression. Your views are lame and outdated, and you just aren't worth my time buddy . Nirvision I'll post your PM's like you requested when I get the chance tomorrow , I'm busy, I'm sure you understand how that is with all that sexy indexing you do.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #2790
Connubium
Seductively sarcastic

If everyone could ignore those two now I'd appreciate it, business will be resumed as usual tomorrow

Old 02-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #2791
Nirvision
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh fuck off you don't even write like an intelligent person and if you don't care so much why bother posting at all, you're probably just a Nirvision alt . It's not like the whole of lit is a twitter feed, it's my thread and I can post about what I damn well please, and to the same end it's not as though I'm broadcasting myself everywhere this a small thread on a subsection of a forum that I just do for fun and expression. Your views are lame and outdated, and you just aren't worth my time buddy . Nirvision I'll post your PM's like you requested when I get the chance tomorrow , I'm busy, I'm sure you understand how that is with all that sexy indexing you do.
Paranoid, and passive-agressive (way to dig at a service I provide from which you sought out for, shows your maturity. ). You're firing on all cylinders today.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #2792
Connubium
Seductively sarcastic

Oh and your avatar is gay as fuck

Old 02-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #2793
Nirvision
Literotica Guru

Quote:
If everyone could ignore those two now I'd appreciate it, business will be resumed as usual tomorrow
You do know you started this particular incident by blowing things way out of proportion, smearing me for no reason based on flimsy evidence? Right?

Old 02-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #2794
Nirvision
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh and your avatar is gay as fuck
Mature, as always.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #2795
morninwould

Quote:
You do know you started this particular incident by blowing things way out of proportion, smearing me for no reason based on flimsy evidence? Right?
Don't go away mad, just go away.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #2796
Nirvision
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Don't go away mad, just go away.
Uh, no.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #2797
morninwould

Quote:
Uh, no.
Mature as always.

I am not going to comment on anything you say on this thread anymore, just because it's not mine to hijack.

But that does not meant I don't think you're a douche.

Old 02-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #2798
the_outsider

Quote:
Please tell me you did not talk about intelligence. If you were slightly smart, or interesting, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly undress, and take nude pictures to amuse bunch of strangers on the internet.

You're so busy, you find the time to post pictures daily, and occasionally type long pathetic essays. The fact you're here on Lit, means your life isn't more interesting or busier than the rest of us. Nirvision included. So, stop with the lame disses.

And admit it already. You love victimizing yourself, and getting everyone's sympathy. It makes you feel important. Maybe even loved? Pathetic!

Old 02-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #2799
hairball18
finding my way

Quote:
Quick picture buffer
nice perky nipples.

Old 02-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #2800
hairball18
finding my way

Quote:
Please tell me you did not talk about intelligence. If you were slightly smart, or interesting, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly undress, and take nude pictures to amuse bunch of strangers on the internet.

You're so busy, you find the time to post pictures daily, and occasionally type long pathetic essays. The fact you're here on Lit, means your life isn't more interesting or busier than the rest of us. Nirvision included. So, stop with the lame disses.

And admit it already. You love victimizing yourself, and getting everyone's sympathy. It makes you feel important. Maybe even loved? Pathetic!
does someone need some attention? Start your own thread and you will get all the attention you need. Maybe that is what you are afraid of.