ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlanth said:
Apply for a woman?

nope.. to BE the woman :D
knuddel.gif

:D

Applications are right in my office... Just gimme a sec.

Here... *Hands Fire a form*.

Orlanth said:
:D

Applications are right in my office... Just gimme a sec.

Here... *Hands Fire a form*.

**reads the form**

no, no that cant be right.. sex only on wednesdays? I want it twice a day, and four times on sundays!

hmm. I'll get breakfast in bed at least once a week, and the toilet seat will be left down. Chores will be shared, and What's This? You want me to spend your money? that cant be right at all...

Firesprite said:

**reads the form**

no, no that cant be right.. sex only on wednesdays? I want it twice a day, and four times on sundays!

hmm. I'll get breakfast in bed at least once a week, and the toilet seat will be left down. Chores will be shared, and What's This? You want me to spend your money? that cant be right at all...

Opps, that's the wrong form....

Here's the right one...

Orlanth said:

Opps, that's the wrong form....

Here's the right one...

hmm.. right, right... seen and not heard? ironing, cleaning, never voice an opinion, ... Nope.. I think this must be the form for a housekeeper..

How about skipping the application process.. I think lack of a real woman has scrambled your brain.

I've a fishing rod in my car, why don't we head out fishing, or just go for a swim? I don't have any spare clothes though, so I hope this white outfit of mine doesn't turn transparent.

I can't find the right form. Sorry.

I don't like fishing, but swimming sounds good. :D

You don't like fishing? :eek:

Swimming it is then.. I notice you have a large private pool back there... perhaps we could just swim there.. that way I don't have to get all my clothes wet ;) you don't mind if I swim in just bra and panties do you?

Firesprite said:
You don't like fishing? :eek:

Swimming it is then.. I notice you have a large private pool back there... perhaps we could just swim there.. that way I don't have to get all my clothes wet ;) you don't mind if I swim in just bra and panties do you?

Not at all, be my guest. The wateris nice and warm, enjoy it. :D

Orlanth said:

Not at all, be my guest. The wateris nice and warm, enjoy it. :D

Slowly strips off shirt and shorts revealing pure white bra and panties before diving cleanly into the pool

Gonna join me Orlanth?

Hi Kell, come on in, the water's great :D

striping down to bra and panties..... to panties I jump in burrrrrrrrrr a little chillie

Firesprite said:

Slowly strips off shirt and shorts revealing pure white bra and panties before diving cleanly into the pool

Gonna join me Orlanth?

Hi Kell, come on in, the water's great :D

I don't have any thing to wear. It's washing day... Mind if I go naked?

Firesprite transforms into a Watersprite

laughing like a brook, Sprite dives, flitting beneath the water, gliding between Orlanth's then Kell's legs

Last edited:
all I can do is stare not at orlanth but at Fire as she brushes my legs my nipples get intantly hard real hard 1/2 inch

I swim over and come up behind Fire diving sliding up her back my naked breasts brushing the length

----In response to certain people cliaming they deserve the get well card and fiver promised to anyone ganged up on and beaten by all of the 'The GrandMages', The Grandmage, Inc., has released the following statement: "You weren't beaten by all of them. Quit you're whinning, you ain't getting shit from us, ya bum."

Ohhhh. Ahhhhh. Having fun, everybody?
Shameless plug for the thread based on Fred Saberhagen's Swords books. Join now, join now, join now!

not true..... just got slightly delayed..

Feeling Kell's breasts rub the length of my back I swim around her in turn, diving deep, shedding my bra and panties before emerging, water streaming from my hair to coil her legs in mine, keeping us both afloat with the movement of my arms, our breasts pressing against each other.

The GrandMage said:
----In response to certain people cliaming they deserve the get well card and fiver promised to anyone ganged up on and beaten by all of the 'The GrandMages', The Grandmage, Inc., has released the following statement: "You weren't beaten by all of them. Quit you're whinning, you ain't getting shit from us, ya bum."

Ohhhh. Ahhhhh. Having fun, everybody?
Shameless plug for the thread based on Fred Saberhagen's Swords books. Join now, join now, join now!

I've never read them..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back