Raven's Loft 2.0

"We have unfinished business, I and he."

"He and me."

"Don't you talk to me about grammer!"
 
"Didn't you know? Todd's Vegan... Being Vegan just makes you better than most people."
 
"Scott, if your life had a face, I would PUNCH it."

"Yeah... Wait, what?"
 
Wonders if she could steal a few of your videos for her Eclectic Thread please. :rose:
 
I don't see why not, its not like they actually belong to me. I think I got all of them right from Youtube.
 
This is just stuff you like.

This is not you participating or getting to know anyone who's a current SRP Lounge lizard.

And how you can say that I should get to know you in one breath and then shut down that thread in the next is quite beyond me.

You and sweetp4u clearly didn't want me to respond.

Well guess what? Tough shit.
 
There is no need to be so combative Fuckmeat.

I made this thread so that I wouldn't seem like such a mystery.

If folks don't care, its no big loss to anyone.

I never said anyone should get to know me, I'm just giving them a place to do so if they chose.

However, if this is how you intend to act, than I feel no great compulsion to get to know you.

You made it clear that the thread in question was done.

You are imagining things if you feel Sweetp and I have anything against you. Go ahead and bitch up a storm, get it out of your system.

Now... Do you want to get to know me, or are you just going to continue with... Whatever you're trying to do here?
 
However, if this is how you intend to act, than I feel no great compulsion to get to know you.

Funny, that's pretty much what I've been saying about you all week.

You made it clear that the thread in question was done.

Yes, but that's a very different thing to being a moderator and actually closing it to refuse people the right of reply.

You are imagining things if you feel Sweetp and I have anything against you. Go ahead and bitch up a storm, get it out of your system.

I don't think you or her have anything against me per se. I just don't like the way this sub-forum is managed and this being a site that supports free speech, I get to say so.

Now... Do you want to get to know me, or are you just going to continue with... Whatever you're trying to do here?

Nope. I've made my point. I'm done with... whatever you're trying to do here.
 
Back
Top