Mari's nest ... Rustic Escape ...


Yummy!

Biscuits and chocolate! You are my new best friend!


*ggls and hugs Sally*

Thanks for dropping by ... and the support ...

See you later I hope?


Mari x :rose:
 
Hey Mari! How's life with you? Doing well I hope!

Anyway just popped into to wish you a

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!! tomorrow!!

National Holiday here of course, so I'll raise a glass to you!

hugs

Sally
 
*walks in, sees Mari and gives her a big hug*

I was just informed by a little birdie, that you had a new place, and I thought I would drop in for a visit. *smiles*

*hands Mari a bouquet of hand-picked flowers*

Hope these will cheer you up and add a bit of color to your new home. :)


~Wyld
 
Hey Mari! How's life with you? Doing well I hope!

Anyway just popped into to wish you a

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!! tomorrow!!

National Holiday here of course, so I'll raise a glass to you!

hugs

Sally


Thank you Sally!

I have a bottle of Jamesons here if your taste runs to whiskey ...

Hope you enjoy your holiday!

*huggs*

Mari x :rose:
 
*walks in, sees Mari and gives her a big hug*

I was just informed by a little birdie, that you had a new place, and I thought I would drop in for a visit. *smiles*

*hands Mari a bouquet of hand-picked flowers*

Hope these will cheer you up and add a bit of color to your new home. :)


~Wyld

Handpicked flowers! How wonderful!

*takes the bouquet carefully and admires them*

Thankyou, so thoughtful!
I do hope you'll visit me again soon ... you'd be very welcome anytime..


*smiles*

:rose:
 
Thank you Sally!

I have a bottle of Jamesons here if your taste runs to whiskey ...

Hope you enjoy your holiday!

*huggs*

Mari x :rose:

Mari, I'm a "beer if it's near, brandy if it's handy" kind of girl! Cept I don't like beer!!lol!
I must drop by for a glass of the good stuff!!
 

You're welcome to anything that takes your fancy ...


*ggls*

Will you be celebrating tomorrow then?

:rose:
 
Well in all honesty I'm not a big fan of the holiday! Too many people getting drunk and messy! That said my daughter is in the parade so well go to that and maybe go for a drink after. Normally (exciting people that we are!) we go for a walk on the beach and then watch tv!!!
 

Sounds lovely ... especially in comparison to my day at work!

It's my mum's birthday on the 18th, but won't see her as she does not live locally... then my birthday the week after ...

Won't get chance to visit family before Easter unfortunately ...


:rose:
 

Sounds lovely ... especially in comparison to my day at work!

It's my mum's birthday on the 18th, but won't see her as she does not live locally... then my birthday the week after ...

Won't get chance to visit family before Easter unfortunately ...


:rose:

Well it'll be something to look forward to! It's so busy with mothers day last Sunday, patricks day tomorrow, my hubby birthday next weekend then Easter!

The year is flying by! Mothers day is always a bit sad for me though, cos I was v close to my mom and she died of cancer a couple of years ago, and I still miss her. I haven't been able to bring myself to delete her phone number from my phone yet.
 
*hugs Sally*

So sorry to hear that ... I've had a few health scares with my mum over the past few years, but so far so good ...

I can't imagine how you feel having lost yours ...

I just try to keep in touch with my family at every opportunity.
They have health issues, but hopefully they know I'm always there for them.


:rose:
 
Last edited:
Thanks mari

*hugs her back*

it's the cycle of life, Dickens hit the nail on the head when he said "there are only two things certain in this life- death and taxes" but none of us know the day or the hour, so make every moment count. It's well worth making the effort, staying in touch, doing the good deed etc, so that there's no regrets. That's my philosophy anyway!

Any exciting plans for Easter?? We toted with the idea of a few days in Prague, but it was working out really expensive so maybe a few days up country or something. If we stay home it'll be all the jobs that need doing, ugh! No thanks!!!!
 
Easter ... hmmm.... combination of visiting family and staying home to relax for a change ...

Looking forward to it!

Btw ... agree with your philosophy 100%.

I try to live live, so that I have no regrets ... It works for me.


:rose:
 
Now, if only we could persuade the rest of the world, what a great place it'd be!!

I gotta go! Thanks for the chat!

Take care
hugs
Sally
 
........................................................
 
Last edited:
Just swinging by to drop off some belgium truffles, and some handmade strawberry icecream!

I'll pop by later to enjoy some with you!

In the meantime, dig in and help yourself!!
 

OMG Sally! I'm gonna get fat!!

*shrugs and despite best intentions samples just one truffle*

MMmmm... delicious ...


*ggls*

We must get together later and indulge in your treats ...

Thank you ... so generous!


*huggles*

Mari x :rose:
 
Mmmm Mari, the tecnique is to scoop some yummy handmade ucecream into abglass and top with Belgium truffles!!! Trust me - it's to die for!!!

And I'll tell you a secret :: leans in, eyes darting about, whispers:: "it's all 100% calorie free!! It's all you can eat, without the need to pound the roads for a month after!!!!"

enjoy absolutely guilt free!!!

::grins::

Sally
x
 
Takes a deep breath:

"Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Mari
Happy Birthday to you!!!!"



HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND MANY MORE TO COME!!!!
 
*pounces on Sally with enthusiastic hugs*

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!

Just got in ... midnight here ... after a fun evening.

I have to head out though, cos I have a feeling I'm going to be whacked at work tomorrow!

*ggls*

See you soon!

Mari x :rose:
 
..........................................
 
Last edited:
Back
Top