But you'd look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two.

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do,
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'd look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two.

Aaaagh, no! The torture I suffered hearing Piglet play that on the violin! How can you get that tune wrong? OMG! OMG!

earplugstore_2021_4533603.jpg

No no, guys, these are for your ears ;)

You need a sound-proof room for her to practise in.

I'm thinking M's study in the James Bond movies. The old ones with the padded door and panelled walls. Maybe I could get one of those to take my netbook into while she plays in the rest of the house?

I could decorate it with tartan wallpaper and stag's heads. :devil:

I'm thinking M's study in the James Bond movies. The old ones with the padded door and panelled walls. Maybe I could get one of those to take my netbook into while she plays in the rest of the house?

I could decorate it with tartan wallpaper and stag's heads. :devil:

You'd better come and have a word with our local Gamekeepers & Vets.
We've hundreds of the blighters round here.

You'd better come and have a word with our local Gamekeepers & Vets.
We've hundreds of the blighters round here.

I have a very handsome vet already. However I am willing to interview any number of other ones. :devil:

Lady Chatterley's Lover.

I meant, for the Stags Head !

I hate having a cold

Oh dear! Lemsip and snuggles in bed is what the Dr. prescribes. :heart:

Lady Lovely's chatter

:) 'Lo Sugar

Chit-chat

Probably the only thing that keeps me sane these days. :eek:

No man is an island.

And women are whole continents full of mystery and surprises and all sorts of intriguing nooks and crannies! ;)

I'm thinking of a fabulous Australian poem in which the poet is on a drunken ramble through the city and sits by an old lady on a bus. He compares her face to a map which the most dedicated lover would spend hours tracing over and exploring. I'll try and find it.
:kiss:

Oh dear! Lemsip and snuggles in bed is what the Dr. prescribes. :heart:

[1]

:) 'Lo Sugar

No man is an island.

And women are whole continents full of mystery and surprises and all sorts of intriguing nooks and crannies! ;)
[2]

I'm thinking of a fabulous Australian poem in which the poet is on a drunken ramble through the city and sits by an old lady on a bus. He compares her face to a map which the most dedicated lover would spend hours tracing over and exploring. I'll try and find it.
:kiss:

[1] Ah, but with whom ?
[2] Whilst I did not spend a long time doing it, I was struck by the lines of one lady's face; she'd been a Quality thing in the factory making Lancasters.
And - boy has she got some tales to tell !

[1] Ah, but with whom ?
[2] Whilst I did not spend a long time doing it, I was struck by the lines of one lady's face; she'd been a Quality thing in the factory making Lancasters.
And - boy has she got some tales to tell !

[2] The old ones are the best. ;)

[1] Give more details of the line-up of beauties eagerly awaiting snuggles, and we will be happy to help you choose.
:rose:

_1048623_lineup300.jpg

LOL, I enjoyed those! Especially the fire brigade :devil:. I don't know any Moves, of course ;).

We have big fat blackberries growing in our lane. Piglet and I are going to pick them and make a crumble. Today she's going to make toad in the hole.

I do hope that Piglet will not be using real toads - unless of course she has harvested them by hand :)

LOL, I enjoyed those! Especially the fire brigade :devil:. I don't know any Moves, of course ;).

We have big fat blackberries growing in our lane. Piglet and I are going to pick them and make a crumble. Today she's going to make toad in the hole.

Making holes is not easy. The toad tries to escape.

I do hope that Piglet will not be using real toads - unless of course she has harvested them by hand :)

And carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back