Looking for chat

MLT7

Literotica Guru
Hello all, I am just looking for someone to chat with. Prefer lady but not against chatting with a fellow male.

Kinda a profile of myself as my Edit options is not working.

I am late 20s, married male, with 3 children (2 on way). Before you ask no my wife doesn't know Im here.

I am really only looking for someone to chat with, but with that said I am not against doing RPs.

If you are interested in simply talking PM me, if not just keep on scrolling.

Thank you to those who have messaged me. I hope more do but i do just thank those that have already

Well here is the daily bump to try and garner attention to get someone to feel sorry for me and send a pm. Probably just makes me look shallow and desperate but if it garners a friend then that makes it worth it

TALKING WITH ME ISN"T ENOUGH??????????

I'm kidding---- he's a nice guy if you were considering maybe messaging him you can know he has my endorsement.

Soma

TALKING WITH ME ISN"T ENOUGH??????????

I'm kidding---- he's a nice guy if you were considering maybe messaging him you can know he has my endorsement.

Soma

Yes talking to you is enough, but at the same time you aren't always around so what is a person to do when the person they chat with isn't around?

Wow i actually went a week without needing a bump. But ill admit im getting bored, so if anyone would like someone to chat with, just let me know, either here or pms

Giving myself another bump. And yes i will chat woth anyone about almost anything

Bumping again, just looking for a chat. Honestly looming for someone about my age and female but will chat with anyone about anything

Bumping again, just looking for a chat. Honestly looming for someone about my age and female but will chat with anyone about anything

One more late night bump, will probably be last one as inam seeming desperate

Hello all, I am just looking for someone to chat with. Prefer lady but not against chatting with a fellow male.

Kinda a profile of myself as my Edit options is not working.

I am late 20s, married male, with 3 children (2 on way). Before you ask no my wife doesn't know Im here.

I am really only looking for someone to chat with, but with that said I am not against doing RPs.

If you are interested in simply talking PM me, if not just keep on scrolling.

Bumping because I just want a chat partner, not looking for sex or rp just to get my mind off things

Bumping because I just want a chat partner, not looking for sex or rp just to get my mind off things

Find it funny the time i bump for convo is nothing but bump for sex and im flooded lol. And wow over 800 views

Now I'm over 900 views, i wonder how many are dudes that are thirsty and how many are ladies that would like to talk but don't because I'm married

Wow, over 1100 views i feel like a celeb lol. But still looking for a chat. Would prefer women 25-35 but will chat with anyone

Back