Kissmet & Erotic brainstorming palace!

EroticLiteracy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
1,085
Hello all! This is a space for Kissmet and I to brainstorm and share ideas for our works! For those of you popping in feel free to take a peek and see what concept and ideas we are sharing for our current running works!
 
New casual shipwear aka her daily wear.

New stealth armor suit

Reborn Sun

Sunra solo fighter

Ҥarut class alpha frigate

I really like the style of this room. Clean, bright, lots of windows. This would be the style theme carrier throughout Harut. The warmer light toned rooms being non-work related rooms like mess hall/tavern, lounge/rec room and training room while the infirmary, labs, cockpit/nav would be a cool more blueish toned light.

Hallways, I like the use of windows, natural like and the curved passageways. Also the way they use the walls like computer screens to headline news and other such things.

Crew quarters, but with more of this light tone and style vibe

Like this concept as the armory

Lab concept

Medical bay, again just brighter and with cleaner flowy lines.

Making the control hub a mixture a majority of this room with it's two stories and it's abundant desk space and screens but with something like that center console from this picture being setup on the lower level in the middle of the previous picture.

Dɉhaὧt II battlecruiser
 
Back
Top