Help me get sexy again

The deadline is here!

What do you think? Is the exercise and improved diet working? I feel better and I have lost 9 lb.

Attachments

• IMG_2721.JPG
    IMG_2721.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2728.JPG
    IMG_2728.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 0
No matter how old or young u are if you were born to show off your body show it dont feel as if u dont look as good as u use to if u think ulook good others will to not bi im straight but good for u man believing in yourself is the key.

JR -

Good for you!!! What you are doing is awesome. The big 5-0 hit me hard, too. And the past year, with adrenal fatigue and perimenopause, has not been kind. I know how you feel with regard to the need to make changes. And, the fact that our bodies don't work the same as they used to and don't necessarily respond as quickly or in the same manner as they once did to exercise and diet complicates and frustrates things all the more. But, you are making noticeable progress. Keep it up (a subtle nod for another type of pic). ;)

I applaud you! Both for working on self-improvement and for posting your progress here. As an aside, I, for one, definitely like bigger guys - thicker rib cages, barrel chests, and chest hair!!! The narrow hairless swimmer's body does nothing - zip, nada, zilch - for me.

Keep up the good work, and know we're watching and cheering you on!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
K

(In single digit days to 51. UGH!!!!)

What do you think? Is the exercise and improved diet working? I feel better and I have lost 9 lb.

Bravo. As long as you feel better, that's what matters. The pictures just are treats for us.

Feel free to peruse my thread for "inspiration" to "keep things up" 😈😈should "roundish" women appeal to you 😜

No matter how old or young u are if you were born to show off your body show it dont feel as if u dont look as good as u use to if u think ulook good others will to not bi im straight but good for u man believing in yourself is the key.

Great sentiments, SML. I appreciate it coming from anyone, male or female, straight or not so straight

Awesome!! The fact that you feel better is important, you've always looked good!

Thanks, lovely Tali

JR -

Good for you!!! What you are doing is awesome. The big 5-0 hit me hard, too. And the past year, with adrenal fatigue and perimenopause, has not been kind. I know how you feel with regard to the need to make changes. And, the fact that our bodies don't work the same as they used to and don't necessarily respond as quickly or in the same manner as they once did to exercise and diet complicates and frustrates things all the more. But, you are making noticeable progress. Keep it up (a subtle nod for another type of pic). ;)

I applaud you! Both for working on self-improvement and for posting your progress here. As an aside, I, for one, definitely like bigger guys - thicker rib cages, barrel chests, and chest hair!!! The narrow hairless swimmer's body does nothing - zip, nada, zilch - for me.

Keep up the good work, and know we're watching and cheering you on!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
K

(In single digit days to 51. UGH!!!!)

Such a thoughtful response, Kitty. Thank you so much. I wish you all the best in finding the most beautiful you, whether that is through diet and exercise as I am doing or just recognizing it in yourself exactly as you are. So cool to have a cheering section. And three kisses, too. Where exactly did you want to apply those kisses? :devil:

Bravo. As long as you feel better, that's what matters. The pictures just are treats for us.

. . . and you know how much I love to treat you. It is just a small measure of payback for all the treats you have provided in your gorgeous thread.

Feel free to peruse my thread for "inspiration" to "keep things up" 😈😈should "roundish" women appeal to you 😜

I shall do just that . . . there is beauty and sexiness in ladies of all shapes and sizes.

Fun with photo editing

I continue to make progress with my training, so I wanted to show off a bit. I am also discovering the wonders of photo editing. Here is the same shot with different editing effects. I really like myself in black and white. Which picture do you like?

Attachments

• IMG_2796 BW.jpg
    IMG_2796 BW.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2796 BW OP.jpg
    IMG_2796 BW OP.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2796 BW Ink.jpg
    IMG_2796 BW Ink.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
I continue to make progress with my training, so I wanted to show off a bit. I am also discovering the wonders of photo editing. Here is the same shot with different editing effects. I really like myself in black and white. Which picture do you like?

Oh, darlin', you've always been SAF; these improvements are so incredible. I liked the first picture... and I love that hairy chest!

A little bondage?

With my hands tied behind my back, I am at your mercy. What happens next? That's up to you. :devil:

Attachments

• IMG_2794 BW.jpg
    IMG_2794 BW.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2795 BW Ink.jpg
    IMG_2795 BW Ink.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0

Hot. Very hot. :) :rose:

How did I not see this before...?

I may have had my head stuck in the clouds somewhere else.

Anyway, good on you for eating healthier and working out. I am trying to motivate myself to do the same thing.

Also, I noticed you are built like a brick shit house (not to be taken offensivly). You are a very solid looking man. I mean...I'M sorry, but just look at your shoulders...like oh.my.god. 😍😍...and your thighs :eek: my absolute weak spot...good on you, but I would argue you were sexy to start. Maybe you just feel you need to fine tune. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot. Very hot. :) :rose:

Thank you, Lady. It is feeling a little warm in here. ;)

I may have had my head stuck in the clouds somewhere else.

Anyway, good on you for eating healthier and working out. I am trying to motivate myself to do the same thing.

Also, I noticed you are built like a brick shit house (not to be taken offensivly). You are a very solid looking man. I mean...I'M sorry, but just look at your shoulders...like oh.my.god. 😍😍...and your thighs :eek: my absolute weak spot...good on you, but I would argue you were sexy to start. Maybe you just feel you need to fine tune. ;)

Not offensive at all. "Brick shit house" was pretty much the look I was going for. :D Glad you like :rose:

I like the first b&w effect. Very masculine and sexy.

With my hands tied behind my back, I am at your mercy. What happens next? That's up to you. :devil:

The first is my favorite in both posts.
Love the fur... And those arms!
You look fabulous. :rose::kiss:

1. I am glad you are having fun with edits. Post processing is usually my favourite part and I sometimes get carried away by it. I like both the ink versions.
2. Oh. My. God. You have me drooling. Especially the ink pose in the second set... I do like a little bondage and the things I would do to you.... :devil: :D
Absolutely yummy.
3. Unbuttoned jeans... :eek::heart:

I like the first b&w effect. Very masculine and sexy.

You make me feel sexy. :rose:

The first is my favorite in both posts.
Love the fur... And those arms!
You look fabulous. :rose::kiss:

Lovely of you to say so, Mara. The arms? The better to squeeze you tight with. :D

1. I am glad you are having fun with edits. Post processing is usually my favourite part and I sometimes get carried away by it. I like both the ink versions.
2. Oh. My. God. You have me drooling. Especially the ink pose in the second set... I do like a little bondage and the things I would do to you.... :devil: :D
Absolutely yummy.
3. Unbuttoned jeans... :eek::heart:

Thanks so much Lizzie. :heart:

Interesting choice, the ink pose in the second set. I had to do something creative with that one to rescue it because it was out of focus.

OK, you've definitely got my attention . . . exactly what would you do to me? :devil:

Perhaps you would start with the unbuttoned jeans?

Oh, darlin', you've always been SAF; these improvements are so incredible. I liked the first picture... and I love that hairy chest!

^^^ what BFG said & I also agree with the others that said feeling better is the most important thing!

Thanks so much Lizzie. :heart:

Interesting choice, the ink pose in the second set. I had to do something creative with that one to rescue it because it was out of focus.

OK, you've definitely got my attention . . . exactly what would you do to me? :devil:

Perhaps you would start with the unbuttoned jeans?

Yup, post process saves so many pictures.
What would I do? Like any sculptor, I would start with checking the quality of the marble, grain, vein and hardness. :D:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it!!! Keep it up but not too thin, we need something to wrap our legs around.

Back