Bad Day For D.C. Gun Controllers

Of course, in DC they could be arrested just for being armed in public, until this decision.

Yeah because DC was vigorously engaged in stop and frisk.

After the decision, most of them they still can. Most "criminals" of the type you should be concerned about are prohibited from possessing a firearm.
 
The owners and I agree on freedom of speech on the board, unlike you politically correct types who hate to be corrected and exposed.

You mean like when every time we use our freedom of speech to say the verity that you can't accept, you run and hide from that freedom's truths?

That kinda political correctness?
 
The owners and I agree on freedom of speech on the board, unlike you politically correct types who hate to be corrected and exposed.

You're decidedly a champion of free speech.

Except for when you're not.

Like in two threads on the first page right now.
 
Whoops. One on the first and another on the second.

The gag-the-physician threads.
 
Care to point out the "deer hunting rifle" clause? :confused:
It is right after the clause that says every lazy non-working pile of crap has the right to free healthcare, free housing, free food and the right to have as many illegitimate children as they want or anything a wise latina can make up..
 
Last edited:
It is right after the clause that says every lazy non working pile of crap has the right to free healthcare, free housing, free food and the right to have as many illegitimate children as they want or anything a wise latina can make up..

You're an idiot.
 
What is amazing is that the plaintiff apparently lived in DC for the five years this case drug on without being shot while unarmed or arrested for carrying.

The idea that you can only defend yourself inside your home was always Ludacris. That is like saying free speech is only available around your own dinner table.

The owners and I agree on freedom of speech on the board, unlike you politically correct types who hate to be corrected and exposed.

I'd love to hear what you both think about freedom of speech in the workplace.
 
Fair enough. When you comprehend what freedom of speech is I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. No rush.

Why don't you explain it to me?

I am curious for example why a person exising their right to free speech in a workplace might violate someone elses' right to not be harassed in a hostile workplace.
 
It is right after the clause that says every lazy non-working pile of crap has the right to free healthcare, free housing, free food and the right to have as many illegitimate children as they want or anything a wise latina can make up..

Latina....

And that's not in there either....try again.
 
Back
Top