How many people have you had sex with?

Late 30s. Fifteen, all male - and all of the over the age of consent since I was literally a virgin until I was 18. I'd not met anyone worth the effort until then, and I decided I didn't want to go to college a virgin. No relationship, no strings - I just had something to take care of, and I've never regretted it.
 
SweetErika said:
I'm gonna have to go with a cult.

Or maybe a troll.

Either way, it's messed up.
No, not a cult or a troll.....you would be surprised at how often stuff like this happens in churches everywhere, especially in small towns.
I wouldn't be surprised at all by what "upstanding," church-going citizens do, but after the year I've had, I've become quite the anti-theist.

Not perfect; just forgiven. Right? ;)
 
I'm 60. Intercourse with 3 (two were my wives). Gave oral sex to three more. I have led a dull life.
 
I'm 48, and I don't know the exact number, but any answer I give to this question would be misleading. I've gone through four sexual "phases" in my life, and each of them varied tremendously in the frequency of new sex partners.

The phases were 1. pre-marital, 2. marital, 3. divorcee, and 4. now.

If you don't count phase #3, then my total could be tallied on one hand. Well, ok .. maybe one and a half hands. If you do count phase #3, then jeeezus ... my total is in the thousands. LOL .. kidding, of course, but I was rather ... umm ... promiscuous there for a while.
 
RE:How many people have you had sex with

Irl/Offline: 5 people
Online: a fair amount
 
Well at the tender age of 19, I am on 2! One guy my own age (terrible in bed) and a much older guy where I was the "other" woman (mind blowing sex!)

Libby xxx
 
Hmm I gad sex with about 30 girls so far, and I am not counting just oral as sex because the number would be much higher
 
Only one: my (then) wife......and a couple others after.

oh and a bj here and there but I guess that don't count....
 
I've several times tried to answer this for myself - and my husband. I think the answer is 86, but it's a bit misleading because of the breakdown:

- About 50 were 'clients' when I was a working girl. I had a lot more than 50 sessions but almost all were with one or other of the same 50 or so men. (And perhaps 80% of the sessions were with 10 or 12 of those men.)
- 2 were women, both at the behest of clients. It didn't appeal to me and I stopped accepting those gigs. Nothing against it but it wasn't for me.
- I think I've done another 34 men in conventional circumstances - not sexually conventional necessarily, what I mean is there was no commercial transaction involved. (I might have received in a few cases, early on, some presents or some money, but that wasn't the motivation for doing the guy.)

Others have made the point that some of their gigs didn't involve actual fucking but they counted them anyway, and that's true for me too, though in my case it's more than 'some', it's more like 'quite a few'.
Wendy...Interesting life love to explore that all with you.... David

Yim: master_daddy4u66
 
I'm 31, one person: my wife. We've been together nearly ten years and were both virgins when we met.

On the one hand you could ask how I could go through life only experiencing one person, on the other you'd find that intimacy with just one other person means no expectations, it means that what we do is our thing. I'm not suggesting that my sexlife is better than someone else's, but it is better for me and I am proud of it.
 
Presently five, not exactly in a rush to increase on that figure. I've had plenty of opportunities and I am by no means fussy. Just not into the casual approach. Prefer to get to know the other person first. Not that I have anything against those who just go at it, regardless of circumstance :p
 
Back
Top