Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we are... We just like to let them think they have SOME control over their life. Besides, honestly ESM, don't you just get joy from watching them try to manouver you into what they think they want?

*Falls over laughing* oh you are so cute daddy

Well if you leave your bum within striking distance of my hand - that's not MY fault.

And you probably deserve a spanking for something you've done that I've missed anyway. It all works out even in the end.

:eek: Ok I won't come visit then :p

I am innocent and sweet and behave.

P.S My fudge tastes so yummy

*Falls over laughing* oh you are so cute daddy

:eek: Ok I won't come visit then :p

I am innocent and sweet and behave.

P.S My fudge tastes so yummy

GRRRR I don't do CUTE!!!!! And you couldn't stop your visit to me even if you really wanted to. you desire my caresses too much!

And yes you are sweet. tasting.

your fudge is more than yummy it's BLOODY FANTASTIC

*flutters my lashes at Daddy* I meant incorrigible in the best of ways ... I surely don't complain! My only complaint, as we just discussed in IM, is that we don't get nearly as much time together as we used to.

You notice he didn't add in the word before it .. "encourably incorrigible" were the words I used. But noooo *giggles impishly* he forgets those!

*blinks* I should get to bed ... I have tob e to work at 930am.

GRRRR I don't do CUTE!!!!! And you couldn't stop your visit to me even if you really wanted to. you desire my caresses too much!

Fuckme, that's pure torture .... I love a bloody fantastic fudge. And, it's caramel, you say? Bloody hell.

Ok daddy if you say so *cough*sodo*cough*
It's how I feel in your arms that I desire......and other parts ;)

*flutters my lashes at Daddy* I meant incorrigible in the best of ways ... I surely don't complain! My only complaint, as we just discussed in IM, is that we don't get nearly as much time together as we used to.

You notice he didn't add in the word before it .. "encourably incorrigible" were the words I used. But noooo *giggles impishly* he forgets those!

*blinks* I should get to bed ... I have tob e to work at 930am.

It really sucks when you get less time together *hugs* Sorry guys :(

They always forget those lol

Eek yes go to bed sis

Fuckme, that's pure torture .... I love a bloody fantastic fudge. And, it's caramel, you say? Bloody hell.

Sorry. I don't think it's THAT good though, and depends if you like your fudge smooth and creamy

Last edited:
Eek yes go to bed sis

Sorry. I don't think it's THAT good though, and depends if you like your fudge smooth and creamy

I LOVE my fudge like I like lots of things *sexy wink* ... smooth and creamy is the best! And fresh *giggles*

I've not really been known fow my sense and it is only ... 1130ish here. I'll stay a bit later.

*sighs sadly* I wish ... Daddy were here. I'm very sure I'd have been in bed LONG ago! LOL

I LOVE my fudge like I like lots of things *sexy wink* ... smooth and creamy is the best! And fresh *giggles*

I've not really been known fow my sense and it is only ... 1130ish here. I'll stay a bit later.

*sighs sadly* I wish ... Daddy were here. I'm very sure I'd have been in bed LONG ago! LOL

*giggles* such a naughty girl you are.....I love it.
Well smooth and creamy is how mine turns out and it's fresh, it was so fresh when I put daddy's in a container to take to him tomorrow I had to take the lid back off cause it was a little steamed up.

hehehe you and me both.

*gentle hugs* Yeah me too. and enjoying yourself and worn out by now ;)

(Sitting watching the rain streaking down the atrium windows...musing pensively, "admittedly I'm nuts but it's generally a pleasant and harmless sort of nuts - and the SO is almost never home sleeping when I am because of work schedules and things....so how come the simple fact that he's half way across the country is keeping me awake nights...............':()

It's all good Bella, the first piece of fudge I have I will dedicate to you...

Morning Lovelies and Gents :)
All this talk of wine and fudge and I missed it, dang it.
I prefer the reds ... Lambrusco or a merlot. Have to look for the Chocolate Rogue at the Package store ... our state does not allow alcohol sold outside of designated sites. We are still waiting on the pony express, too! LOL

Morning Lovelies and Gents :)
All this talk of wine and fudge and I missed it, dang it.
I prefer the reds ... Lambrusco or a merlot. Have to look for the Chocolate Rogue at the Package store ... our state does not allow alcohol sold outside of designated sites. We are still waiting on the pony express, too! LOL

and let me guess... Wyatt Earp still rules the streets...?

just sending on Love to my babygéil. Today we'll see each other But wanted to be the fisst to say i Love you TT.... Always have. Always will. No matter what comes between those two points... Xoxoxoxo

Good morning!
Sorry I missed the fun last night, I went to bed early. I was all ready to walk out the door for church when a nasty headache hit me. :( Come in Advil..do your thing.

Peaches, loved the storms this morning!

Bella, you must have St. Louis pizza & toasted ravioli!

Hayley & Daddy C, you always make me :)!

I know there was more I wanted to comment on, but the pounding in my head has other plans for me.

Everyone else...have an outstanding day!!!

Good morning!
Sorry I missed the fun last night, I went to bed early. I was all ready to walk out the door for church when a nasty headache hit me. :( Come in Advil..do your thing.

Peaches, loved the storms this morning!

Bella, you must have St. Louis pizza & toasted ravioli!

Hayley & Daddy C, you always make me :)!

I know there was more I wanted to comment on, but the pounding in my head has other plans for me.

Everyone else...have an outstanding day!!!

Hi Cookie! Sorry you have a headache hopefully Advil will help! How was your weekend *smiles*
Hi to all the baby girls and their Daddies

Happy Sunday to all the Daddies and my sisters!

Hayley and Daddy Ceann, make sure you drink plenty of fluids! *little giggle*

Cookie, sorry about the headache; I missed church too, but I had to work!

Oh, four down, on the grills, and only 5 to go ... I need to add here that each grill number is two grills .. I'm building a total of 18 grills!

Hi Cookie! Sorry you have a headache hopefully Advil will help! How was your weekend *smiles*
Hi to all the baby girls and their Daddies

Hi!! I ended up taking a total of 5 Advil & it dulled it enough to function. Thanks! You too, Bella.

My weekend has been very pleasant! :) And yours??

Bella, ~grrrrr~ on the grills!!! I'm sure the donuts make it a wee more bearable. Yummy!!

Hi!! I ended up taking a total of 5 Advil & it dulled it enough to function.

Cookie ... try calcium/magnesium with the advil (4 is Rx dose) to help ease the pain. The combo helps to relax muscles and blood vessels. I usually toss an antihistamine on board, too ... just in case there is a bit of sinus involvement.
Hope you feel better this afternoon!

Mmmmmm doooooonuuuuuts. DOH!
My fav is chocolate cake w choc frosting
I an VERY good and how are you?

Quite well! On lunch. Taking time away from evil grills and nomming on some mixed nuts.

Have you had the brownie better donut from DD? Its heart shaped, and filled with brownie batter. Is yummy. I like the Bavarian creme filled ones with the thick chocolate icing. All I have is.glazed and maple iced ones. But, better than no donuts!

Cookie ... try calcium/magnesium with the advil (4 is Rx dose) to help ease the pain. The combo helps to relax muscles and blood vessels. I usually toss an antihistamine on board, too ... just in case there is a bit of sinus involvement.
Hope you feel better this afternoon!

Thank you for the tip! It seems to be under control for moment, but I will try that next time! :)

Bella, I was just at Walmart (cringe) and several employees were tackling grills and lawn mowers. They didn't seem to be enjoying it. At. All. I almost snapped a pic for ya, but my son playing games on my phone was the only thing keeping him quiet so I could shop. Wasn't gonna risk it!

Thank you for the tip! It seems to be under control for moment, but I will try that next time! :)

Bella, I was just at Walmart (cringe) and several employees were tackling grills and lawn mowers. They didn't seem to be enjoying it. At. All. I almost snapped a pic for ya, but my son playing games on my phone was the only thing keeping him quiet so I could shop. Wasn't gonna risk it!

I have placed Wal-mart on perma-ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back