The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: The 6th Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfskjdAxIH1r4xshqo1_1280.jpg


Realized this was shot in a high-rise next to the UN building and it's pre-9/11.

Wonder if the person living there is still there. Also wonder what it's like to wake up to this view every day. You could be naked all the time since there's nobody across from you to see into the window. ;)
 
Coming around the corner and seeing the Minneapolis skyline never fails to thrill me. Every day. I'm thrilled to be going to work every day.
 
I wonder what I'll do today.

I watched Squawk Box (my favorite part of the day (other than it being morning)), I have my french press of three cups of coffee (and my 30-year old coffee cup that's traveled all over the world), it's a sunny but cool morning (but supposed to rain this afternoon), and the world is my oyster.

I may shave (my face). Maybe go ride in the kayak. Maybe go to the movies this afternoon. I'm dog-sitting (watching, not actually sitting on a dog) this weekend so maybe I'll tell the cats about that.
 
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...-meet-obama-as-east-ukraine-battles-rage.html




Putin Offers to Meet Obama as East Ukraine Battles Rage
By Henry Meyer, Volodymyr Verbyany and Daria Marchak
June 4, 2014


President Vladimir Putin offered the first face-to-face talks with Barack Obama since pro-Russian separatists unleashed an insurgency that’s claimed almost 200 lives in Ukraine.

The Russian leader, who rejected accusations his military is present in Ukraine, said he’s ready to meet Obama this week in France during 70th-anniversary commemorations of the allied landings in the north of the country in World War II. Meanwhile, Obama met Ukrainian President-elect Petro Poroshenko in Warsaw, where he pledged to step up non-lethal military aid.

“That’s his choice -- I’m ready for dialogue,” Putin said, according to an excerpt of an interview with French radio Europe 1 and the TF1 television channel posted today on Europe 1’s website. “I hope this isn’t a new phase of the Cold War.”


more...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...-meet-obama-as-east-ukraine-battles-rage.html
 
Looking out the window, there must be fifteen to twenty paddle boarders in the harbor, bright sun and 75 out there, gotta go walking.
 
I need to start a Misadventures in Dating thread/maybe a blog/for sure not Facebook.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top