trans and interested in trans

lilfear1

Experienced
I would love to have a relationship with a trans female with a penis, I don't know what it is but i am so attracted to them. It makes me so hard and wanted to speak to some trans any type, and also to those that are have the same interests as me. Just a great discussion/videos/pics whatever !!:)

I love trans to

I am in the same boat as you. I would love to have a trans girl in my bed

I am in the exact same boat. It makes me so hot.

Kik: johnjekn1

Message me for chat :)

So lilfear1 where are you located, other than "my apt"?
S/W/T-Gurl, transitioned almost 9 yrs ago, and I live in Pittsburgh, PA.

This transgender woman doesn't date anyone until she knows she is more than some bedroom fetish.

Seduce my brain, you may just get to play with the body.

This transgender woman doesn't date anyone until she knows she is more than some bedroom fetish.

'Yup. Had this a bit lately from people, too.

Amen to this. 100%.

And I think there are many times when dating another trans person, male or female, would preferable to dating a cis person. At least with a trans there's some level of cultural competency and real understanding right from the first. I'm growing tired of giving Trans 101 classes to folks who think "it would be fun to date a trans" and yet have no real understanding of what that actually means.

And I think there are many times when dating another trans person, male or female, would preferable to dating a cis person. At least with a trans there's some level of cultural competency and real understanding right from the first. I'm growing tired of giving Trans 101 classes to folks who think "it would be fun to date a trans" and yet have no real understanding of what that actually means.

I think my favorite comment on Twitter was something to the effect of "none of the men who got into my pants got there by asking me what's in there".

What you are saying makes sense to me...but is it wrong to have a particular attraction to transwomen? Not a fetish, but an understanding that is who you would like to date?

What you are saying makes sense to me...but is it wrong to have a particular attraction to transwomen? Not a fetish, but an understanding that is who you would like to date?

There's clearly a difference between wanting to date / have a serious relationship with a trans woman like me, and just wanting to shag me once or twice to cross it off a bucket list.

The former is fine with me, the latter has zero appeal for me.

There's clearly a difference between wanting to date / have a serious relationship with a trans woman like me, and just wanting to shag me once or twice to cross it off a bucket list.

The former is fine with me, the latter has zero appeal for me.

im looking for relationship

I'm totally on board with this idea. I never date anyone unless i can connect with them on some sort of emotional level. I've been looking to date a trans woman for a while and something real seems hard to find. If anyone would like to chat a bit then pm me. (note: i am SW UK based, so that might play a factor)

I appreciate the hell outta this

I appreciate the hell outta this

Glad it resonated with you. I had a first date last weekend, with a cis guy who claimed to "have feelings for me", someone who should have known what to expect, and after 45 minutes of conversation we went our own ways as it was clear he didn't have a clue.

So lilfear1 where are you located, other than "my apt"?
S/W/T-Gurl, transitioned almost 9 yrs ago, and I live in Pittsburgh, PA.

Hey we share the same birthday! Too bad you're in PA. Always considered myself to be straight guy, but was watching some YouTube transgenders talk about their issues and I could see how i could be attracted to a chick with a dick. Maybe not as straight as I thought I was! Anyway if you're attracted does it really matter what sexuality a person is?

A guy must separate sex from relationship / dating totally different on many levels

Yes but attraction is the beginning whether it's dating or a relationship. Will there be a relationship without dating. Not talking about the hypothetical relationship online. I saying for me, if I was attracted to a person in real life and they me. Then I'm open to their sexuality. What ever that may be.

Trans

I am a married male, for a very long time I have been infatuated with such beautiful ladies. To me they are very very sexy! To anyone in a relationship with a Lady, I envy you!

I haven't tried dating another trans woman yet, but it seems like it would solve a lot of things. I definitely wouldn't mind finding the right woman to give it a try with.

I haven't tried dating another trans woman yet, but it seems like it would solve a lot of things. I definitely wouldn't mind finding the right woman to give it a try with.

Had a TS gurlfriend for awhile - it was wonderful ..

Back