Our Paragraphs

Mmmm! Such a nice hiney! Now we just need a vid of you doing naked walking lunges through the locker room. :devil: :D you know, just to check your form to make sure your back is straight, knees don't go past toes etc. Just trying to look at you..... I mean, out for you, that's all :D

How selfless of you Stackey! My own personal safety monitor! I knew you cared about my health! :kiss:

Well, it's not a cookie, but I hope it'll do!

Besides, I owe GlitterKitty the "other half" of my locker room pic from earlier today! I know she'll approve! ;)

attachment.php

Oh it'll do for sure!! *drool* What a great ass!!

Oh Canada...

Oh it'll do for sure!! *drool* What a great ass!!

:D Just lookin out for you ;) :kiss:

Have a great day sexy pants.

Good morning Sexy Boy :heart: :kiss::kiss:

Good afternoon to all of you sexy ladies as well! Always a joy to see each of you lurking about! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sorry Emmy! Looks like I won't need to drop my towel after all! I was really hoping our hockey teams could beat Canada but it appears our neighbors are just too strong this year! Congratulations Canucks! Now go take down Sweden!!

So not quite the pic Emmy was hoping for...but who am I kidding...I've got to leave something! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow!! This is fantastic! But you know what really caught my attention in this one?? :)

That sexy smile and that awesome jawline you have. Wow!

Great pic!! Love that sexy peek of your face. ;)

Yes! And now I must add that I also very much would love to apply soft kisses and licks along that sexy little crease where your thigh meets your body. :p :kiss: mmmm yummy!!

Good afternoon to all of you sexy ladies as well! Always a joy to see each of you lurking about! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sorry Emmy! Looks like I won't need to drop my towel after all! I was really hoping our hockey teams could beat Canada but it appears our neighbors are just too strong this year! Congratulations Canucks! Now go take down Sweden!!

So not quite the pic Emmy was hoping for...but who am I kidding...I've got to leave something! :rolleyes:

I don't miss that towel one little bit!

And leave something you did!! YUMMO!!!

I've never wanted to sneak into a locker room as bad as I want to right now. Super sexy pics, Sean -- yummy! :devil::heart::kiss:

I've never wanted to sneak into a locker room as bad as I want to right now. Super sexy pics, Sean -- yummy! :heart::kiss:

The locker room has been rather crowded and it was tough to sneak these few pics. Maybe we should sneak into some place a bit more private? :eek:

And leave something you did!! YUMMO!!!

I hope I left something tingly and drooling! I know that's the affect you have on me when you leave a little something! :)

I don't miss that towel one little bit!

Who needs towels anyway! I prefer to "air dry!" Actually...I prefer to "blow dry!" :eek:

Wow!! This is fantastic! But you know what really caught my attention in this one?? :)

That sexy smile and that awesome jawline you have. Wow!

Great pic!! Love that sexy peek of your face. ;)

Yes! And now I must add that I also very much would love to apply soft kisses and licks along that sexy little crease where your thigh meets your body. :p :kiss: mmmm yummy!!

Thank you Stackey! You've only got yourself to thank for these...I got the idea from your gym selfies. THOSE, plus a dare from my girlfriend! :D

oh...fuck.

Just let me nibble those shoulders....and hip bones.

oh hell, everything please.

Thank you all! I'm so blessed to have such lovely ladies visit me so often! Kisses for you all!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Have you ever taken a bath in a whirlpool tub? They are so relaxing! The way the jets swirl the hot water and massage your muscles and your skin is absolutely magnificent! It's like 100 firm hands working you over and over in just the right spots.

If you have...have you ever poured bubble bath into the tub while the jets are running? If you've done that, then you are fully aware that it magnifies the "bubbly power!" That came as a shock to me the first time I tried it! What I thought was a normal amount of liquid soon overwhelmed my tub and started to resemble "The Blob" as they oozed over the side of my tub and took over my bathroom floor! After that first episode I cracked the code on precisely how much liquid to use. The result is captured in the attached pic.

So next time you and your lover have the opportunity to enjoy a nice bath together...add the tub, hot water, a romantic candle, and JUST the right amount of Mr Bubble for a grand old time! Strawberries and Crème are optional, but Sweet Wine is a must! ;)

Last edited:
Thank you all! I'm so blessed to have such lovely ladies visit me so often! Kisses for you all!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Have you ever taken a bath in a whirlpool tub? They are so relaxing! The way the jets swirl the hot water and massage your muscles and your skin is absolutely magnificent! It's like 100 firm hands working you over and over in just the right spots.

If you have...have you ever poured bubble bath into the tub while the jets are running? If you've done that, then you are fully aware that it magnifies the "bubbly power!" That came as a shock to me the first time I tried it! What I thought was a normal amount of liquid soon overwhelmed my tub and started to resemble "The Blob" as they oozed over the side of my tub and took over my bathroom floor! After that first episode I cracked the code on precisely how much liquid to use. The result is captured in the attached pic.

So next time you and your lover have the opportunity to enjoy a nice bath together...add the tub, hot water, a romantic candle, and JUST the right amount of Mr Bubble for a grand old time! Strawberries and Crème are optional, but Sweet Wine is a must! ;)
No I never have... Oh you have my sweet wine I'll be right over :heart:

That is a whole lot of bubble-fantastic-ness! Hooray -- I love bubbles -- especially if there is sexy man in there somewhere for me to go find. Don't move. I'm coming in there to find you! :heart:

That is a whole lot of bubble-fantastic-ness! Hooray -- I love bubbles -- especially if there is sexy man in there somewhere for me to go find. Don't move. I'm coming in there to find you! :heart:

Right! Who doesn't love bubbles! And with this amount of soapy goodness, it's easy and fun to make it a treasure hunt!!! :)

Good evening! looking good. :)

Thank you! And the tingly bubbles tickle my skin and make me feel good too! ;)

No I never have... Oh you have my sweet wine I'll be right over :heart:

Never?! Well sweet kitty, we need to get you in my tub!! Should I pour a second glass of wine? :kiss:

That looks awesome, skooch over, I'm getting in!!

Back