White trash/trailer trash story ideas

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Wellspring got a new surge in the form of some pathos. When I was younger, I lived in a very poor neighborhood...town...county. So running into the drama of trailer park politics and the casualness of small town life was my bread and butter. Good news is that I'm out of that lifestyle...

*sees neighbor flash everyone on the street when she itches her breast with the neck of her bottle of miller light*

...huh.

In any case, came up with a few ideas, some based on things that actually happened (that had adult participants) some things that happened by word of mouth and some things that just tickled my fancy.

1. Two seniors in high school (sisters) want to get money for drugs and a car so they can go on a road trip. Jobs don't appeal to them so they decide to prostitute themselves. Problem is, the truck stop is crawling with cops (their dad actually is the chief of police) so they come up with next best idea: go door to door with their "services". How much money can they make before getting busted or someone calls their dad? What will he do when he finds out?

2. Kids from the local college come to the trailer park to buy drugs. They're real assholes to the dealers, believing they can just walk over them as long as they have money. Only one problem: they don't have enough money. So they try to steal the drugs and find out that the dealer's patience is at an end. Suddenly, they find themselves marched back in the trailer and the guys are going to have to put their mouths to better use than hurling insults.

3. Girl takes a gravel road home each day and this time her tire pops. Girl freaks, she's in redneck country and she's got a few liberal and pro-LGBT stickers on her bumper. She tries to call AAA but her cell phone reception is crap. The only option seems to be to go get help. She goes to a house that has the equivalent of a junkyard right on its front lawn and a bunch of dogs launch out at her.

Luckily, she's saved by the home's only occupant, who's a rather butch looking woman. Woman lets her use her phone but AAA can't get out there for over two hours. However, when girl explains the problem, woman says she'll get it done in 15 minutes and even give her a new(er) tire that will fit, instead of just slapping the spare on. Girl protests but the woman gets it done in 5.

Girl is happy and asks if there's anything she can do to repay the woman. The woman responds that, since she got it done 10 minutes early, she'd like ten minutes of "company", saying she doesn't get much action out there. Girl is aghast but agrees to stay for 10 minutes but just platonically, then just a kiss, then another, then an unclothed kiss (woman's getting oil grease on her)...then a few licks, until she's given her almost an hour of "company"
 
I grew up in a holler in a rural town in Virginia. I still live in my childhood home. When I was younger, I used to spend the night or a few days with my cousins, uncles and aunts.

One of my uncles who was a convicted felon and lived rather poorly, lived in a trailer park. It had a reputation for being a bad place, with other convicts and dopeheads, but from my experience, everyone was very kind and neighborly.

I was sixteen, and one night my uncle asked me if I had been getting any? I was a virgin and I was honest about it. My uncle walked into his bedroom and came back with a pill bottle.

He asked, "Ya know how you get laid around here?" He put a few pills into the bottle (I won't say what kind) and tightened the lid, then he started shaking it. We both laughed about it.

We would sit on the deck of the trailer during the evenings, all we had to do. He only had cable TV. I would gawk at the girls of the trailer park. Running around barefoot, with shorty-shorts and tank tops. Damn, what memories I have.
 
right on. I remember one time I spent the week at my grandma's and my cousin always invited me over to his family's trailer. We'd check out girls and act like we had enough balls between us to actually hit on them, let alone ask them out.

So one day this girl who was wearing flip flops shorty shorty shorts and a half a dozen strapped tops comes walking by (none of them for a bra, mind you) and catches us looking. She comes over mad and my cousin bolts. Then she breaks out in a smile when she sees I'm squirming. Starts teasing me about looking and then after checking the coast out asks if I want to suck on her titties for a second.

What happened next is that I learned the taste of used chewing tobacco.
 
I grew up in the rural Deep South. I wasn't raised in a trailer park but I've certainly been in and around them. A lot of the women I graduated with still live in those mobile homes, and like fine wine they've only gotten better after 10.5 years and a few births/shitlord baby daddies.

They get a certain look about them I've come to call (without trying to be disrespectful) "trashy hot," i.e. maintaining that low-tier country living but teasing their hair in just the right way and holding a "come fuck me" glow in their eyes. They've got firm tits and bubble asses, and their mouths/pussies have toured the county a time or two. When it comes to their age and physical attractiveness, 34 is the new 18. No lie.

"Trashy hot." I feel odd when I think about that phrase, but the name fits.

There's something unique about these women and that setting that fits well with erotica. I've contemplated doing a few of these myself, and I like your ideas a lot. Rock on.
 
I don't know if this thread is still open, but if it is, I liked the idea for story number 2. That one seems like you could do a few different things, like if it's two guys being forced, maybe the main guy is secretly gay or something, and is really good at using his mouth to pleasure the dealer, then the friend would find out, and maybe use the main character's mouth too. Also, the friend could possibly pimp out the main character later on for more drugs later on?

Or you could have the dealer make the two guys do stuff to each other in front of him and his friends while they laugh at the forced guys, then the forced guys would eventually like it, and possibly continue their actions later on, maybe set up a web cam and do gay for pay in order to buy more drugs.

Those are just some of my ideas, hope they aren't too awful. lol
 
I live (in a modular home i.e. trailer) in a central California mountain hamlet... next to a trailer park, with a few other such nearby. Residents here are mostly not-hot oldsters on tiny retirement incomes. It's a good setting for Mature stories. A virile manager granting rent reductions to compliant grannies. Desperate grannies looking for anything to fuck, including wandering scammers and religious solicitors. The door-to-door Viagra salesman. Key parties in the game room with a portable defibrillator nearby. Et cetera.
 
It is interesting that my wife had the exact same situation you state in the flat tire scenario. Sadly it was only a few miles from home, but this woman used her boyfriend's tools to change the car tire for my wife. Looks can be deceiving though, the more poor a person is, the more they actually like helping others and that is a global reality too I have found while tripping around the globe.

Anyway my wife later said, while she is pretty conservative and straight laced, she fantasized later about having girl-girl sex with the woman. It was never brought up, sex for repayment, but fantasied about it.
 
Maybe a high society trophy wife (30) gets caught cheating on hubby and he divorces her leaving her broke and alone.
All she had was clothes, car, and a trailer she was given be a dead relative she used to rent out. After displacing the current renter of the trailer she moves in the trailer and finds herself surrounded by "trashy people" and in need of a job for the first time in 8 yrs.
 
2. Kids from the local college come to the trailer park to buy drugs. They're real assholes to the dealers, believing they can just walk over them as long as they have money. Only one problem: they don't have enough money. So they try to steal the drugs and find out that the dealer's patience is at an end. Suddenly, they find themselves marched back in the trailer and the guys are going to have to put their mouths to better use than hurling insults.

If the trailer park is reasonably gay positive, insofar that there's a few gay guys who live there and are accepted because they make up for it in other ways—they're family, they're established, they're helpful, the women there like them, etc—offer to pay for the drugs in exchange for a few favours from these city slickers—the city slickers not having much say in the matter.
 
Back
Top