Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

Her voice is just above a whisper "I am what you would call, a play thing....both Ausus' and Minx's Pain Doll....to use and abuse as you wish..."
 
Turns my back as LS offers a fist bump and drags Zy by the hair away from the bar

See Minxy? She's like a little fairy doll that you do naughty things to. Pauses There has got to be a better way to say that.

Pulls Zy into my lap What would you call yourself, little one?

Pats the seat next to me, and winks at my girl

Silently curses Ausus for posting a second before me! I grin as she drags Zy by the hair and then giggle as she speaks, licking my lips and moving with her. My eyes fall to LitShark for a moment and I grin devilishly

Are you hanging around long enough to have some fun? Ausus is bound to become greedy with Zy...she can't help herself...
 
As to Asus...One's crew are the people you count on to have your back. Whether you are right, wrong or indifferent, they support you. A crew is a family closer than blood ties. If its not that deep I apologise for the misunderstanding. Yall seem a close bunch. *He offers the bowl to Lit.* Some good shit. hit me weird as hell too.
 
Last edited:
Her voice is just above a whisper "I am what you would call, a play thing....both Ausus' and Minx's Pain Doll....to use and abuse as you wish..."

Kisses her cheek I love it sweet girl.

Silently curses Ausus for posting a second before me! I grin as she drags Zy by the hair and then giggle as she speaks, licking my lips and moving with her. My eyes fall to LitShark for a moment and I grin devilishly

Are you hanging around long enough to have some fun? Ausus is bound to become greedy with Zy...she can't help herself...

I heard that you whore. Too bad I already told LS that I would make you and Zy suck him off.

Grins It's only cause I love you.

EDIT- To Sombra- we are. We write, play, tease and torture the hell out of each other. What we do together has no bearing on anyone else. But you are always welcome amongst us.
 
Last edited:
Giggles and licks my lips

In definite need of delicious cruelty this evening my sweet, I have a challenge and a half to live up to!
 
Looks over at Zy and nods

Yeah.. she's got the right idea. Strip Minxy.

I grin and shake my ass at her teasingly before I reach up behind me and tug one of my main ties, the rest unravelling on command to allow me to slip my corset from my abdomen. I drop it next to me and unclip the suspenders from my panties, all four dropping as I step out of my heels.

I lift my leg up and slowly slip one stocking down, the second following as I toss both aside in a sexy manner, licking my lips and grinning deviously. I hook my thumbs in my panties and slip them past my derriere and down my legs, stepping out of them neatly, placing my hands on my hips proudly


Satisfied my Beauty?
 
*watches from the side lines, still puffing on his bowl. The smoke from he and other doing so should mellow people out some.* puff puff like a train.
 
*Smokes with Blanca, enjoying the show. Considering joining in, but content to just watch... for now. Unless someone breaks down and begs.*

...This IS good shit. They ought to fetch us some drinks.
 
Hears LS's comments and subtly gives him the finger, smiles sweetly over at him, flags my body guard, who delivers a drink to LS and Somba.

Why do it myself when I can pay someone to?

Looks around to see if Zy left, bummed if she did, I crawl over to Minxy and kiss her softly.
 
mmm, been smoking this shit about 7 hours after i got up at one so say 8 o clock so easily over 30 hrs on 3 hrs o sleep. I gotta be up in 4 hrs for work too.
 
Hears LS's comments and subtly gives him the finger, smiles sweetly over at him, flags my body guard, who delivers a drink to LS and Somba.

Why do it myself when I can pay someone to?

Looks around to see if Zy left, bummed if she did, I crawl over to Minxy and kiss her softly.

I smirk and press my lips to hers, my eyes up on the boys so they can see them roll before I return my attention to Ausus and give a grope of her breast
 
The slap of old sandals on concrete arrives before the long haired man. The plug of beard on his chin is groomed, almost a perfect two inch square sheet of facial tuft. But the rest of his face is thick and rough, five o clock shadow. His face is calm but his eyes look haunted, this place. How it looks and feels. He has a lot of memories in old abandoned pools.

Some good. (And there flashes the image of him Planting a foot on the chest of some gangbanger wannabe. Pressing down until he coughs, the other youth's face a mess of broken skin and a cracked nose.)

Some bad. (And a another flash, this one loud like thunder and quick like a lightning flash, His own face slamming into the wall of the deep end, lips bleeding and an eye swelling. As his head plays drums with tile and cement.)


"You got an interesting club here Sharkie. I don't see no pool to swim in though. I saw you might need a bouncer. I might be busy but if you got no one better I can temp this for you. "

He bends to drag his fingers across the lip of the pool and the rough surface of the walk around it.
"I kinda like it. But i don't know how often I'll hang around."

His eyes glint to the scene of Ausus, Minx, And Zy, altogether. I lick my lips at the sight. 'Oh Lord give me the strength to attempt the things I can.' He whispers softly. 'And. Fuck! The rest of that quote, if I can't do this I don't wanna know.'

"So Incredible floor shows notwithstanding. You mind if I take the stage for a bit?"
 
*Slides down into the empty pool and raids Sharky's bar, grumbling away while hunting for some UV Blue*

I'm always the bitch. Even if it's not because I'm bitching. Make my decisions, don't say a fucking word to me about it. Because I'm the bitch. Leave everything to me to handle, because I'm the bitch. Tell me it's my fault, because I'm the bitch.

*Jabs at Sharky's sign*
I'm on the Golden Rule right now.
Do unto others and all that shit.


*finds what she was hunting for*
This is mine now.

And I'd behave as I'm supposed to, Sharky, but the only thing I'm sure of anymore is that I'm simply The Bitch. Take it as you want. I guess I do whatever the hell anyone wants me to. Because that's just what the fuck I'm supposed to do.
 
Saunters in and looks around, brown eyes glinting...

Oh so THIS is where all the cool people go.
 
Phoenix Risen

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you. Without a dope beat to step to."
-Timbaland

So... I've been around the world and back again, trying to be better at this "writing" thing that I've come to love. I went a little off the rails once upon a time, but I'm back now, more devoted and more capable than before.

Anyone looking to write with a Dom male? Ideas? Brainstorms? Need extras for a group project? Anyone who remembers me fondly? Not so fondly? I'm diving back in.
 
"It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you. Without a dope beat to step to."
-Timbaland

So... I've been around the world and back again, trying to be better at this "writing" thing that I've come to love. I went a little off the rails once upon a time, but I'm back now, more devoted and more capable than before.

Anyone looking to write with a Dom male? Ideas? Brainstorms? Need extras for a group project? Anyone who remembers me fondly? Not so fondly? I'm diving back in.

Welcome back. Don't believe we've ever met. I'm DW or Cait. *grins* say Dom male around here and you'll have the women knocking on your door.
 
Even if, as is LitShark's case, you're a giant pretender. Welcome back, LitShark. You're certainly one of the better male writers here.

Even if you're a loon.
 
Even if, as is LitShark's case, you're a giant pretender. Welcome back, LitShark. You're certainly one of the better male writers here.

Even if you're a loon.

Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!

Ice, it's great to see you still around. I to this day feel embarrassed for making an absolute fool of myself in that mech bot thread. I got in over my head and couldn't keep up with the mythology or my own character choices. I'd be thrilled to work with you on something new if you're casting.

Hello to you as well Cait. You looking to take on some new project(s)? Thanks for responding.
 
Watching you melt down once is more than enough for me, LitShark. However, you've legitimate talent and a tremendous turn of phrase. I'm sure you'll find many willing partners and wish you the best.
 
Back
Top