The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

Definitely curious and want to try and suck a nice cock... I'm closer to getting up the nerve to do so and maybe in front of the wife.

Would be even better if she arranged it, still better if she watched, and best if her friend brought her husband to watch me suck her husband. I've no interest in the friend's husband, other than as a cock/cum donor but her - I've lusted after her ever since I saw her on a chilly morning in a hoody and thought, "Wow, it looks like she's got an acorn in her shirt pocket!"

That was the first time I was able to get that dildo all the way into my mouth. I have tried over the years a lot of times. When I was ready to cum, I shot it all over the dildo and slipped it back into my mouth and licked and sucked it clean..

That is so hot................

It doesn’t happen that often but he really gets off quickly when I suck his cock. He was obviously anticipating it for a while because he walked in, went to the sofa, dropped his shorts that had wet spots on them and his cock was glistening with precum. He started moaning the moment I had his cock in my mouth and I had him filling it with a huge load of hot cum within a minute.

Had 2 beers and he started rubbing his cock and said he needed to drain it. I started sucking him again. He pulled back, got up and started jerking off wanting to see his cum shoot into my mouth. Sure enough, a few streams blasted into my mouth and he shot the rest on my face. He said he really wanted to do that as he rubbed his cock through the cum on my face, pushing it into my mouth and wanting to watch me lick it off his oozing cock head. He used his cock and my mouth to clean it all up and I sucked hard on his soft cock to get the last drops out of it. On went the shorts and off he went saying thanks and he’ll swing by next time he wants to be drained.

Just wondering, could I swing by?

After many years of wearing only panties (at home or under my khakis), I've "crossed over", as it were. All day at work I ache to get home and put on thigh-high stockings, panties, and a nightie. Once home, I practically rip off my "acceptably male" clothing and transfer to what I wish I could wear every day. As I roll the stockings up my legs and feel the nightie enveloping my torso, I suddenly feel like I can breathe again. Honestly, it's as if I've been holding my breath all day. Then I spend more time than I probably should perusing Tumblr for pictures and videos of cocks in panties. About a month ago, my girlfriend (bisexual but monogamous), who has accepted the panty-wearing from the start of our relationship almost three years ago, offered me some of her slips. I gradually found myself needing more, and we went shopping. Now she's picking out lingerie with me, and in almost no time I've discovered that I'm bisexual myself. I haven't sucked a cock in over three years and have always been in heterosexual relationships, but with as many times as it's happened since 1990, I've been stupid to deny this about myself. I don't think she'd be comfortable with me sucking another cock (or being in any way intimate with another), though- at least not yet. But I'm grateful that she bought a harness with a 7" dildo, which we'll be trying out this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_1604-Crop.jpg
    IMG_1604-Crop.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I don't think she'd be comfortable with me sucking another cock (or being in any way intimate with another), though- at least not yet. But I'm grateful that she bought a harness with a 7" dildo, which we'll be trying out this weekend.

Great story and a great pic.. thanks for sharing. Do let us know how the weekend goes :)

Thought I was pretty rare

Then I saw this thread...and the last one that ended up being shut down after 5000 posts. There are a lot of us pervs out there who like sucking cock but aren't attracted to guys as more than just a cock to suck.

I'm happily married. But have always been interested in cocks. I don't like guys. Not romantically. I don't like to kiss guys. But i love getting together with guys and jacking off, jacking each other off, and just playing with cocks and cum.

I'm happily married. But have always been interested in cocks. I don't like guys. Not romantically. I don't like to kiss guys. But i love getting together with guys and jacking off, jacking each other off, and just playing with cocks and cum.
Almost exactly this, except substitute the phrase 'just recently' for 'always.' ;)

Being an exhibitionist I always encourage my lady partners to watch. My former wife, being a voyeur, often would invite our male friends to join us just so she could view the activities.
I've been bi since high school and in the decades since then I have met only been a few women who had no desire to watch.

I have always wondered what sucking a cock would feel like. Would do a MMF if given the chance.

Gloryhole action

To the group, i was talking to my wife the other day about a fantasy I had at a gloryhole. Her response was, that's exactly what you need. No faces, only dicks! Its perfect!
What is the gloryhole scene like? What are the underlying threats of STDs etc. She is willing to go with me, but there are too many unanswered questions and unknown risks. Any information would be very helpful.

Tell us...

What is it like to touch another guys cock. to stroke it? Does he stroke you at the same time?

JAy

I have always wondered what sucking a cock would feel like. Would do a MMF if given the chance.

I would love to do mmf. I stroked & sucked a cock or 2 back in college, as well as sharing back then. PM me😉

To the group, i was talking to my wife the other day about a fantasy I had at a gloryhole. Her response was, that's exactly what you need. No faces, only dicks! Its perfect!
What is the gloryhole scene like? What are the underlying threats of STDs etc. She is willing to go with me, but there are too many unanswered questions and unknown risks. Any information would be very helpful.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for with my wife, but she is too conservative to even fantasize about it. You're lucky that your wife approves of it and you should go for it before she changes her mind.
My ultimate fantasy is to enter a GH with her in sexy clothes and go straight to the booths in the back and share cocks poking thru the hole, but sadly that doesn't turn her on because of the 'risks' that you mention.
to me, it seems like the safest anonymous sex that you can have if you just use common sense and normal safety measures.

touching

What is it like to touch another guys cock. to stroke it? Does he stroke you at the same time?

JAy
It's hard, yet soft as well, and really warm. the head is spongy. If it's your first, focus on the experience of touching it, then let him play with you. If you are like me, once you touch it--you will have to suck it!

It's hard, yet soft as well, and really warm. the head is spongy. If it's your first, focus on the experience of touching it, then let him play with you. If you are like me, once you touch it--you will have to suck it!

Pretty sure I am like you :devil:

Apparently, this is the club for me.

I have never looked at a man and felt attracted to him.

I look at women all the time and say to myself, "I'd tear that up".

But...

I am attracted to the act. Of being on my knees, taking a cock in my mouth, pleasuring him, swallowing his cum. Having him probe my ass with his fingers or toys. Bending me over and fucking me like I was an 18 year old girl on the casting couch. Cumming in my ass...

Totally straight but wonder sometimes how great it would be while I'm fucking my lady if I was also being taken by a big cock

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Always wondered how the texture of the head would feel on my tongue. And what it would be like having it spurt cum in my mouth.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Always wondered how the texture of the head would feel on my tongue. And what it would be like having it spurt cum in my mouth.

The best way I can describe it is that the head is sooooo silky smooth. It's unlike any other skin I can think of. To me, the cum is really wonderful. I have never tasted unpleasant cum, but I've heard it has a lot to do with diet/tobacco use, etc. But like so many things in life, words can't really do justice to the reality.

After many years of wearing only panties (at home or under my khakis), I've "crossed over", as it were. All day at work I ache to get home and put on thigh-high stockings, panties, and a nightie. Once home, I practically rip off my "acceptably male" clothing and transfer to what I wish I could wear every day. As I roll the stockings up my legs and feel the nightie enveloping my torso, I suddenly feel like I can breathe again. Honestly, it's as if I've been holding my breath all day. Then I spend more time than I probably should perusing Tumblr for pictures and videos of cocks in panties. About a month ago, my girlfriend (bisexual but monogamous), who has accepted the panty-wearing from the start of our relationship almost three years ago, offered me some of her slips. I gradually found myself needing more, and we went shopping. Now she's picking out lingerie with me, and in almost no time I've discovered that I'm bisexual myself. I haven't sucked a cock in over three years and have always been in heterosexual relationships, but with as many times as it's happened since 1990, I've been stupid to deny this about myself. I don't think she'd be comfortable with me sucking another cock (or being in any way intimate with another), though- at least not yet. But I'm grateful that she bought a harness with a 7" dildo, which we'll be trying out this weekend.

you look so cute, let us know what fun you both had x :)

You were born for it. Good story, too. If I knew you, I'd talk you into something...

Last edited:
Apparently, this is the club for me.

I have never looked at a man and felt attracted to him.

I look at women all the time and say to myself, "I'd tear that up".

But...

I am attracted to the act. Of being on my knees, taking a cock in my mouth, pleasuring him, swallowing his cum. Having him probe my ass with his fingers or toys. Bending me over and fucking me like I was an 18 year old girl on the casting couch. Cumming in my ass...

You have earned your membership card to the club.

I so need to feel another cock between my lips. It's been way too long since the last time.

Back