Look closer. Or not. your choice.

3rd Set

Too many thumbs and not enough eyes.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
hmmmm...
Seems like a case of "meh"
and/or
"seen that"
and/or
"seems like a lot of work for little pay off"
 
4th set

Way more material is available, but since the response has been minimal, I'll hold off on any further thumbs.

Took down all but two, from original twp posts... then adding back... here and there...

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Now I have 19 "sheets" of thumbnails, if there is "clamoring" for more.
Ahhahahahhahahahahaaaa! heeheeee


I'll have them for myself, anyway.
I'll keep making more for my archives and that book project, using the full size images.
 
request for larger version:

Erotic Cocktail.
Thumbnail ID code:3.K
attachment.php


notes:
That one was drawn specifically for the cover of an anthology of stories by Literotica authors. The editor chose a less "explicit" image for the cover, but it was used inside.

I actually took the time to get some reference.
I took some pics of myself drinking and actually constructed a large transparent cone out of plastic and had a couple women, coworkers pose (they were dressed)
 
Last edited:
Posting thumbnails.
......
You can browse and if not of any interest, just move on by......


Looks like Thumbnails (from smaller thumbs).

better just "move on by", and eventually it will fall by the wayside.
 
Last edited:
Why?

Being "tranzfiction" I would suspect that will not be what your audience would come looking for.

I think the Tranzfiction sensation seekers are mainly straight and just want rude, lewd and fun pictures and stories. Outside of a few collaborators I have never had feed back Its the 50-70 visits per day I feel a vague obligation to. Many are returnees I think.
Its just a bit of fun ..until its not
 
Set 7

cuz I'm bored waiting for the "front end loader"
(been over a week)
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top