So Mrs Trumps Parents

That's quite a headline, one that lets the reader know a solid bit of impartial reportage is coming up.

Donald Trump's misleading claim about chain migration, unlimited sponsorship of distant relatives

"Trump said "a single immigrant can bring in unlimited numbers of distant relatives."

Trump’s team did not go on the record to identify who Trump considered to be "distant relatives," but it appears he’s referring to anyone who is not a spouse or minor child.

Green card holders can sponsor a spouse and unmarried children, including unmarried sons and daughters over 21 years old. For U.S. citizens, the categories expand to include parents, married children, brothers and sisters.

No one can directly petition an aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew, in-law relative or grandparent. But theoretically, one immigrant’s arrival in the United States could lead to the immigration of an aunt or uncle — if the first immigrant becomes a U.S. citizen and petitioned a parent, that parent could eventually become a U.S. citizen and petition his or her siblings."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-trumps-misleading-claim-about-chain-migrati/

I wonder if Trump had the highlighted part in mind. He's not the best communicator for his party, isn't he?

I have quite a network of immigrant acquaintances and friends, and I know that none of them took advantage of the US system by sponsoring more than their parents, If any.

But I heard stories of immigrants who over the years ended up bringing cousins, aunts and such to the States.
Can you blame Americans for being upset? You can't repay a country that takes you in, by bringing an entire tribe to take stuff for free from the SS system.

This was a stale news topic before it became this sad boring little thread.

Of course her parents get to be citizens. She’s married to the President.

Threads about stuff you saw on the news about trump being a liar are way past redundent. Zzzzz.

This was a stale news topic before it became this sad boring little thread.

Of course her parents get to be citizens. She’s married to the President.

Threads about stuff you saw on the news about trump being a liar are way past redundent. Zzzzz.

What it primarily does is to highlight Trump's hypocrisy so that the Trumpettes here can pretend they don't see it and the rest of us can see (once again) how venal they are. ;)

What it primarily does is to highlight Trump's hypocrisy so that the Trumpettes here can pretend they don't see it and the rest of us can see (once again) how venal they are. ;)

I see it as trump trolling you and silver and anyone who thinks they are scoring points by rushing in here to write about their breaking trump news.

What hypocrisy? Theyre his wife’s parents from that shithole country and he’s the fawking president. If she wants them here, of course they get in.

At least theyre not sketchy like obamas relatives he snuck in were.

Presidential perq. Now shut up. Stupid thread, stupid op. There should be a ban on stupid twats like you and your kind.

Good grief. They followed the rules that normally apply. Many immigrants follow the same rules. Is Trump a hypocrite? Absolutely. The matter needs to be changed but that is up to congress.

I see it as trump trolling you and silver and anyone who thinks they are scoring points by rushing in here to write about their breaking trump news.

What hypocrisy? Theyre his wife’s parents from that shithole country and he’s the fawking president. If she wants them here, of course they get in.

At least theyre not sketchy like obamas relatives he snuck in were.

Presidential perq. Now shut up. Stupid thread, stupid op. There should be a ban on stupid twats like you and your kind.

So, your belief is that the president of the United States isn't subject to the same laws that every other U.S. citizen is. That's pretty sleazy. But I'm sure Trump agrees with you. We'll see.

What relatives did Obama sneak into the country. I'm really curious. I've never heard that claim before. Last I knew, he had to go to Africa to visit some of his relatives. I understand they're still there.

I tried googling "what obama relatives have immigrated to the united states" and came up blank. Are you just lying?

Last edited:
Yes, i think the presidents wife can bring her parents here to retire, no questions.

Perqs. The first lady should get lots of free shit, like those academy awards gift bags, every day. Why the fuck not? You a commie or something?

And anyone who wants to try to turn sneaking her parents to the front of the line into a “high crime” should be told to shaddup and wait till the polls next open, so they can vote for the next set of arseholes.

What hypocrisy? Theyre his wife’s parents from that shithole country.

Slovenia is in fact a small but stunningly beautiful country and economically by far the most successful province from the former Yugoslavia.

Melania's father was a relatively well off car dealer, but I am slightly surprised that more has not been made of the fact that he was a fully paid up member of the Communist party for years. It's kinda fun that the right wingers on this thread are defending this old time communist. ;)

Slovenia is in fact a small but stunningly beautiful country and economically by far the most successful province from the former Yugoslavia.

Melania's father was a relatively well off car dealer, but I am slightly surprised that more has not been made of the fact that he was a fully paid up member of the Communist party for years. It's kinda fun that the right wingers on this thread are defending this old time communist. ;)
Lots of people were members of the Nazi party that didn't agree with them. Sometimes you just do what you gotta do to get by.

Some nazis are very fine people according up the president.

When did The Donald say that? Can you cite an actual quote?

I can quote a reliable source. :http://time.com/4902129/president-donald-trump-both-sides-charlottesville/

Politicians of all parties criticized Trump’s initial statement on Saturday’s violence, in which he also blamed both sides — white supremacists, including some with Nazi flags, as well as anti-racism protesters. On Monday, Trump condemned the violent attack on a crowd of counter protesters that killed a 32-year-old woman and injured 19 others, saying “racism is evil.” But with his Tuesday press conference, ostensibly about infrastructure, Trump returned to his widely panned “both sides” approach.

“You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides,” Trump said Tuesday. “You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of — to them — a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

Last edited:
Back