Old 08-03-2018, 11:14 PM   #26
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,849
Now who's making assumptions? If anyone really wants to know (which I doubt ) I was an abused child ,mentally, physically, sexualy anywhere you want to place it that was me. I grew up never knowing what love was because nobody ever showed me how to love, but I still have so much love to give. Maybe that's what made me Bi sexual because I want to give my love to anybody any sex. Actually Bramblethorn I did type up an entirely different answer to your original answer and I now wish I had left it in, but you pissed me off by plastering porn pictures all over my tongue in cheek thread about innocence.
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 11:32 PM   #27
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,849
Thank you Tod, my valiant knight who I know has walked a pathway as full of stones and boulders as mine and has come out the other end a mighty poet . If anybody cares to read our poems you'll find both of us have come a long way. We are both Survivors and proud of it. So if all you're going to do is fight I will take down my thread and my poems because quite frankly I'm too old and sick right now to fight my way out of a paper bag.
Thank you gm your poems are always so welcome and I love you for continuing to post them here, but it appears if you want a thread that's not covered n porn, there's always someone wants to rain on your parade.
Thank you Jada for your poem, I've been to places too that can't be posted here, but for all that I can still write of innocence lost.
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 07:04 AM   #28
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,580
If you're straight, no, you're not defined by your sexuality. You get to be described by all sorts of other things - you're a "father", or a "truck driver", or a "computer programmer", or whatever other attributes fit. If somebody writes a story about your sex life and posts it here, that might be a Romance or a First Time or any of a dozen other categories.

But if you're queer... you tend to get described by that first and foremost. You don't get to be just a dad, you're a Gay Dad. Or a Gay Truck Driver. etc. etc. And stories about you will be filed under Gay Sex no matter what.*

And then*because*any discussion about you gets prefixed with "gay", while the straight stuff doesn't constantly get tagged as "straight", people complain about how the gays are getting so much attention.


So here's where it is at, this site is catered to sex and sexuality in all its glorious forms, now I haven't ready anything from the homosexual category because homosexual sex doesn't interest my sexual proclivity, but if your issue is the lack of qualifying titles writhing the lgbtq.....etc umbrella then petition the site owners, I don't know the traffic ratio nor the story submission rate of any of those categories, and since I am not good enough as a writer in the technical sense to write prose, I have never bothered to submit anything other than poetry, and I don't find an issue with poetry only having 2 categories, I.e erotic or non erotic, because the submission rate is dismally low.

So instead of trying to shame people ask why is it that there is such a reaction to the gay stories,

My answer is from my perspective only, if I want something that turns me on I will not imagine two men having sex, I am not biologically wired that way, so if I want a story for that purpose and it's mis labeled then I will click off with out bothering, some people feel like their "meal has been ruined and so get sad about it.

As to a lack of qualifying title in the lgbtq....etc categories, is there enough traffic to warrant the effort in behalf of the website, it's a business model not a whim catering feel good society trying to foster inclusivity, I apologise for the lack of defining submission categories, but there is absolutely zero I can do about it.

There was an interesting comment you made about the straight stories should get as shitty a deal as the lgbtq...etc categories once again showing you think we need to tear others down for "equality" as opposed to seeing what you admire and trying to elevate to that status.

Destruction is so much easier than creation trust me I know something about that.

I personally give zero fucks about how much attention any group gets, more power to you if it's for the right reasons, however I won't go traipsing my opinion through another's thread simply because I feel like I need to have my say.


As to your post being a joke, the context and tonality were not joking, they were sardonic as if looking down from some in built moral high tower pontificating your disdain at the "normies"

The difference between the two was the first was a joke meant to elevate people to be inspired to write something to fit the tonality of the OP

And your joke was contextually related to tearing down any such elevation as if it didn't suit the way you saw the world and it was your moral responsibility to come in and make sure every one knew your disdain.

So from my perspective the contextuality was more important than any of the heterosexuality.

Context, like punctuation makes a hell of a difference to interpretation, wouldn't you say?
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha

Last edited by todski28 : 08-04-2018 at 07:16 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 07:40 AM   #29
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderYourSpell View Post
Thank you Tod, my valiant knight who I know has walked a pathway as full of stones and boulders as mine and has come out the other end a mighty poet . If anybody cares to read our poems you'll find both of us have come a long way. We are both Survivors and proud of it. So if all you're going to do is fight I will take down my thread and my poems because quite frankly I'm too old and sick right now to fight my way out of a paper bag.
Thank you gm your poems are always so welcome and I love you for continuing to post them here, but it appears if you want a thread that's not covered n porn, there's always someone wants to rain on your parade.
Thank you Jada for your poem, I've been to places too that can't be posted here, but for all that I can still write of innocence lost.
Sorry for ruining your thread Annie, I guess now I have to try and write something.......poetic
__________________
todski28

As a favour to Tsotha
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 09:17 PM   #30
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
Sorry for ruining your thread Annie, I guess now I have to try and write something.......poetic
Don't you dare apologise! You stepped in where I no longer can fight back. I'm not pulling the sympathy vote but right now and probably for the rest of my life I'm too sick to fight back and I would probably have backed down. That's a first eh? Oh sure I could see someone bringing tactics learned on other parts of the forum to our little backwood and even in my days of going in all barrels blazing I doubt if I could have put it as well as you have. You see folks, that's just what we are here the backwoods, where we write our poetry and we rarely fight battles and we don't expect others to storm in and take our ramblings the wrong way. Look through our threads here, do you see anyone having blazing battles about anything?! No you won't, not here. Sure we're still under the Lit umbrella but to write poetry only, not to fight with non poetry writers thread bombing with porn pictures and sardonic comments.
Now as far as I see it you can carry on and be ignored or go back to where people are willing to do battle with you or best choice of all stay and write poetry. If you're that angry bloody write about it.
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 09:34 PM   #31
GuiltyPleasure
AWTSS
 
GuiltyPleasure's Avatar
 
GuiltyPleasure is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: eyes on the prize
Posts: 14,086
Quote:
When you submit a Romance story to Lit with a man and a woman, you can put it in Romance. If you write a First Time story, you can put it in First Time. You can write whatever you want and put it wherever you want, and your story will succeed or fail on its own merit.

If I write a Romance story with a woman and a woman, I have to put it in Lesbian. If I write a First Time story, I have to put it in Lesbian. If I don't, and I put my Lesbian story anywhere else, I will be punished by readers (through voting and comments) for surprising them with the wrong genitals. God help me if I do that with a Trans character.

I don't mean to trivialize your problems as a heterosexual, but your problems are fucking trivial. Grow up.

Quick aside: if one were to point out the slings and arrows that have been leveled against one, in an argument, the point of that is to paint ones self as the victim. Victims are inherently relatable and sympathetic. The victim has the moral high ground. You didn't say it, but you implied it.

"I'm the real victim here" is a shallow argument to make for heterosexuals. You are reading this, right now, on a site that specifically caters to you and marginalizes us. Lit isn't trying to be political in doing so, but it reflects society like all microcosms do.

Pull your head out of your ass.
This is very reactive. UYS uses humour to spark inspiration, instead of nastiness try lightening up. Callenge yourself to write poetry out of your comfort zone as a straight person.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 09:41 PM   #32
GuiltyPleasure
AWTSS
 
GuiltyPleasure's Avatar
 
GuiltyPleasure is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: eyes on the prize
Posts: 14,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwkwardMD View Post
Quick aside: if one were to point out the slings and arrows that have been leveled against one, in an argument, the point of that is to paint ones self as the victim. Victims are inherently relatable and sympathetic. The victim has the moral high ground. You didn't say it, but you implied it.

"I'm the real victim here" is a shallow argument to make for heterosexuals. You are reading this, right now, on a site that specifically caters to you and marginalizes us. Lit isn't trying to be political in doing so, but it reflects society like all microcosms do.

Pull your head out of your ass.
The title of this thread is Rumpy Pumpy not Grumpy Humpy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 10:11 PM   #33
greenmountaineer
Literotica Guru
 
greenmountaineer is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderYourSpell View Post
Don't you dare apologise! You stepped in where I no longer can fight back. I'm not pulling the sympathy vote but right now and probably for the rest of my life I'm too sick to fight back and I would probably have backed down. That's a first eh? Oh sure I could see someone bringing tactics learned on other parts of the forum to our little backwood and even in my days of going in all barrels blazing I doubt if I could have put it as well as you have. You see folks, that's just what we are here the backwoods, where we write our poetry and we rarely fight battles and we don't expect others to storm in and take our ramblings the wrong way. Look through our threads here, do you see anyone having blazing battles about anything?! No you won't, not here. Sure we're still under the Lit umbrella but to write poetry only, not to fight with non poetry writers thread bombing with porn pictures and sardonic comments.
Now as far as I see it you can carry on and be ignored or go back to where people are willing to do battle with you or best choice of all stay and write poetry. If you're that angry bloody write about it.
Thatís why I stick around PF&D, Annie.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 11:16 PM   #34
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
The reason for the advent of main stream support for homosexuality, gay pride etc is so acceptance can be built into societal norms to help free people from the fear of persecution, at least this is my understanding of it. Which to me is great, however watching others able to celebrate all the time and be happy about a part of themselves is different to simply existing and having to stare at the ground in shame simply because I or someone else adheres to a norm. Why should there not be a national heterosexual day?
There is. It's on February 14.

Quote:
So the question is, why would wanting to celebrate heterosexuality ruffle tour feathers so much? Why would it engage you to want to engage the thread with a heavy does of in my opinion moral grandstanding?
Please stop misrepresenting my views.

We went over this already. I've got no issue with people celebrating heterosexuality or vanilla sex, just with using that to take a swipe at the alternatives. When somebody talks about "the good old days before kinky sex", that's not just celebrating vanilla, it's saying that kinky = bad. When somebody complains about other groups being "plastered all over the news", ignoring the fact that 95% of the news is about straight people - again, that's not a celebration, that's a swipe at somebody else.

Quote:
If the title of the thread was changed to any other sexuality would you have felt it your moral responsibility to set the people to the right kind of thinking, I,e, the thinking that is most similar to your own?
Would do, have done. There's an obnoxious tendency among some BDSM fans to trash non-kinky people, and I call that out when I see it. You can probably find some examples in my posting history over on the BDSM boards, although you'd have to do some digging since I don't think it's come up recently.

Enjoy what you enjoy. Life is short, the world is hard, everybody has a right to the pursuit of happiness in their own fashion. But putting others down in order to boost one's own preference is a petty and harmful way to do that, and it deserves to be challenged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
The first statement of this is why I had a reaction to your commentary why do we have to adhere to your way of thinking and viewing the world, why exactly is that a bad dog moment, that makes you want to swat people on the nose with a newspaper and assume they should stare at the rug in shame, as if they should be good trained dogs, instead of people with differing opinions and sexuality?
Again, you're falsifying my position. I've never said any such thing. I've made it perfectly clear that I have no issue with people enjoying or even celebrating heterosexuality. My only issue here is when people do that by trashing somebody else.

I don't know how I can say that more clearly, but if you continue to misrepresent me on this, the discussion is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderYourSpell View Post
Now who's making assumptions? If anyone really wants to know (which I doubt ) I was an abused child ,mentally, physically, sexualy anywhere you want to place it that was me.
I am very sorry to hear that, and I wish you all happiness.

Quote:
Actually Bramblethorn I did type up an entirely different answer to your original answer and I now wish I had left it in, but you pissed me off by plastering porn pictures all over my tongue in cheek thread about innocence.
I've got no issue with the "innocence" part of it. It was the other elements of your original post that I was responding to.

I would also note that every single sentence of my initial reply was written with tongue in cheek. Does that mean nobody should be offended by it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 12:59 AM   #35
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
So here's where it is at, this site is catered to sex and sexuality in all its glorious forms, now I haven't ready anything from the homosexual category because homosexual sex doesn't interest my sexual proclivity, but if your issue is the lack of qualifying titles writhing the lgbtq.....etc umbrella then petition the site owners,
People have petitioned the site owners. There was a long-running discussion about establishing a "bisexual" category, but nothing ever came of it.

Quote:
So instead of trying to shame people
Please knock it off with this "shaming people" line. Nowhere in this thread have I told anybody to be ashamed for who they are or what they enjoy.

Quote:
As to a lack of qualifying title in the lgbtq....etc categories, is there enough traffic to warrant the effort in behalf of the website, it's a business model not a whim catering feel good society trying to foster inclusivity,
There are about 18,000 stories in the Gay Male category. Lesbian Sex has 15,000, which makes it larger than How To, Reviews and Essays, Letters and Transcripts, Humor/Satire, Erotic Horror, and Toys & Masturbation put together.

So, no, it's not a "not enough traffic" issue. Even "non-erotic" stories - on an erotica site! - gets its own category with just 4000 stories.

Quote:
I apologise for the lack of defining submission categories, but there is absolutely zero I can do about it.
Nobody's saying it's your fault. Just pointing it out as an example of how straight content still gets the vast majority of the spotlight.

Quote:
There was an interesting comment you made about the straight stories should get as shitty a deal as the lgbtq...etc categories once again showing you think we need to tear others down for "equality" as opposed to seeing what you admire and trying to elevate to that status.
That is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the position that I stated. Here are my words again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Nobody is saying "there are too many straight categories, straight stories should get the same shitty deal that queer stories currently get".
I repeat: Nobody is saying that. Not me, not anybody else in this discussion.

I don't know whether you deliberately reversed my meaning there, or if you somehow didn't notice the "nobody is saying" part of that sentence, but either way I don't appreciate it. Please reply to what I'm actually saying, not to this weird strawman version of me.

Quote:
As to your post being a joke, the context and tonality were not joking, they were sardonic as if looking down from some in built moral high tower pontificating your disdain at the "normies"
I don't believe I have ever used the word "normies". Because I don't believe in trashing other people's tastes just because they differ from my own.

Quote:
The difference between the two was the first was a joke meant to elevate people to be inspired to write something to fit the tonality of the OP
Uh huh.... you really don't see how "Everyone else has their day plastered all over the news" or "good old sex, before rumpy pumpy turned kinky" comes across as putting other groups down?

Quote:
Context, like punctuation makes a hell of a difference to interpretation, wouldn't you say?
I certainly would. For instance, that's why I pointed out why the context of "straight pride" is very different to the context of queer pride.

I would also say that expressing something as a joke doesn't make it immune to criticism, and that this principle applies just as much to the OP as to mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderYourSpell View Post
Sure we're still under the Lit umbrella but to write poetry only, not to fight with non poetry writers thread bombing with porn pictures and sardonic comments.
Now as far as I see it you can carry on and be ignored or go back to where people are willing to do battle with you or best choice of all stay and write poetry. If you're that angry bloody write about it.
Er, "non poetry writers"?

I have eleven poems published on Literotica, and I see AwkwardMD has at least one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 01:22 AM   #36
Angeline
Poet Chick
 
Angeline's Avatar
 
Angeline is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Jazzonia
Posts: 25,940
Let me just reiterate that this is the poetry forum. Differences of opinion are welcome, passion about those differences is respected, but the way we express ourselves here is poetry. And people who take polar opposite positions ain't gonna convince each other, but they will succeed in irritating others here who just want to write in peace. If anyone wants to continue the pissing contest, I suggest private messaging or, if not, the ignore feature.

Sorry UYS for the hijack. Hope there are no more!
__________________
Terry

Poems
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 02:00 AM   #37
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,849
Oh for fuck sake I wasn't swiping at anyone, I'm English that's how we talk. At the age of 18 I didn't know kinky existed nor did I know it had a title. For this thread I am writing and asking others to write before they too knew of such titles. Now I'm going to write and you can go and be offended here, there or anywhere. Oh by the way if we're sharing bragging rights I reckon I've got in the region of 250 published poems on here and that's besides the 100s I haven't bothered to submit. I won the Survivor Literotica Poetry Challenge so I reckon that sort of work makes me one up on you (English understatement dontcha know? ) , unless you want to prove me wrong. Now there's a challenge for you ...... and as I think you say In America .... have a nice day, and as we say in England don't let the door hit you up the arse on the way out
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits

Last edited by UnderYourSpell : 08-05-2018 at 02:27 AM. Reason: changed it a bit
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 02:07 AM   #38
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,849
My sister is in the sand dunes,
she went with Anthony Feak.
I wonder if she knows Mr. Trivett
followed on for a sneaky peak?
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 02:18 AM   #39
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
The title of this thread is Rumpy Pumpy not Grumpy Humpy.
Searches frantically for the 'Like' button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
Let me just reiterate that this is the poetry forum. Differences of opinion are welcome, passion about those differences is respected, but the way we express ourselves here is poetry. And people who take polar opposite positions ain't gonna convince each other, but they will succeed in irritating others here who just want to write in peace. If anyone wants to continue the pissing contest, I suggest private messaging or, if not, the ignore feature.

Sorry UYS for the hijack. Hope there are no more!
Always the voice of reason! Now why didn't I think of that?! No more porn pics on my what was suppose to be whimsical thread! But wait, are Mods allowed to block folks?
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 03:04 AM   #40
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderYourSpell View Post
Oh by the way if we're sharing bragging rights I reckon I've got in the region of 250 published poems on here and that's besides the 100s I haven't bothered to submit.
You made a false statement about me and I corrected it. Not sure how that came across as "bragging rights".

Quote:
Now there's a challenge for you ...... and as I think you say In America .... have a nice day
I'm not in America. But for the record, the American version would be more like "bless your heart".

And now I'm going to bow out of this thread; if anybody wants to continue the discussion, my PMs are open.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 12:47 AM   #41
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,849
It's hard to make out on a scooter
a motorbike's a wobbly place,
more mundane my reason for dating,
you got me from place to place!
So you hurried to get to a mini van,
then progressing to buying a car.
Trouble is I''d to be in by ten o'clock
so you couldn't take me far.
Way out in the countryside necking ,
we sure had places to park.
Racing home under fear of a scolding,
met my Dad with a torch in the dark.
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 12:57 AM   #42
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 9,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderYourSpell View Post
Now who's making assumptions? If anyone really wants to know (which I doubt ) I was an abused child ,mentally, physically, sexualy anywhere you want to place it that was me. I grew up never knowing what love was because nobody ever showed me how to love, but I still have so much love to give. Maybe that's what made me Bi sexual because I want to give my love to anybody any sex. Actually Bramblethorn I did type up an entirely different answer to your original answer and I now wish I had left it in, but you pissed me off by plastering porn pictures all over my tongue in cheek thread about innocence.
I come from an abusive background as well, but not quite the same as yours. Nobody taught me how to love. That was something I had to figure out for myself. Please note that I'm not making light of your situation at all.

We're all different. We all have our own demons or battles or whatever you want to call them.

I'm not bi only because I do not have any sexual interest in women.

I also think that giving love and having sex are two different things entirely. I give my love freely and to the world. Now whether people choose to accept it or not is an other matter. To me, giving love is not the same as being "in" love and certainly not the same as having sex.

But... If you have all three together, that's a really beautiful thing.

Again, I say... We're all different. Just because you choose to live your life differently doesn't make either one of us wrong. I also like to celebrate our differences. Wouldn't the world be a boring place if we were all alike? It would be for me.
__________________
My works:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

But do stop by my Online Jack and Jill Party!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484417

My man is MidnightRyder1a
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 01:07 AM   #43
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 9,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderYourSpell View Post
Oh for fuck sake I wasn't swiping at anyone, I'm English that's how we talk. At the age of 18 I didn't know kinky existed nor did I know it had a title. For this thread I am writing and asking others to write before they too knew of such titles. Now I'm going to write and you can go and be offended here, there or anywhere. Oh by the way if we're sharing bragging rights I reckon I've got in the region of 250 published poems on here and that's besides the 100s I haven't bothered to submit. I won the Survivor Literotica Poetry Challenge so I reckon that sort of work makes me one up on you (English understatement dontcha know? ) , unless you want to prove me wrong. Now there's a challenge for you ...... and as I think you say In America .... have a nice day, and as we say in England don't let the door hit you up the arse on the way out
You are assuming that there was a "before". I can't really even get into that on this forum because I would be violating rules, and I'm going to have to assume that you can figure out what those rules are.

For me? There was no "before". Then again, I am one of those people who sometimes just "knows things". I had a recent conversation with a friend about this. Again, I can not mention it here because I don't want to violate rules. But... I told her of a specific sort of daydream/fantasy that I had. Somehow I just knew to do this. And it was many years later that I even realized that this was a "thing".

You can not assume that we all had the same upbringing as you or that our mind thinks like yours.

I will be happy to expound on this privately if anyone really wants to know. I do believe the subject may have come up privately with someone here, but not really sure.
__________________
My works:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

But do stop by my Online Jack and Jill Party!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484417

My man is MidnightRyder1a
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2018, 12:37 AM   #44
UnderYourSpell
Gerund Whore
 
UnderYourSpell's Avatar
 
UnderYourSpell is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 14,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
You are assuming that there was a "before". I can't really even get into that on this forum because I would be violating rules, and I'm going to have to assume that you can figure out what those rules are.

For me? There was no "before". Then again, I am one of those people who sometimes just "knows things". I had a recent conversation with a friend about this. Again, I can not mention it here because I don't want to violate rules. But... I told her of a specific sort of daydream/fantasy that I had. Somehow I just knew to do this. And it was many years later that I even realized that this was a "thing".

You can not assume that we all had the same upbringing as you or that our mind thinks like yours.

I will be happy to expound on this privately if anyone really wants to know. I do believe the subject may have come up privately with someone here, but not really sure.
Honey my heart goes out to you and I know what you are saying, at least I think I do! Nobody showed me any love either, I had an abusive Mother both physical and mental abuse. Physical scars heal, mental ones not so much. the other abuse came from outside the home and I accepted it because at least it was some form of attention. I like you can say no more but it got tangled in my head as the only attention I was worthy of, because it's all I got. Plus after being told every day that I was ugly and no man would ever want me, I believed it and in a way I still do. So I searched for a long time for that kind of love although getting no pleasure from it., something got turned off inside me a long time ago.
I too used to 'know things' though not so much now although I can still read minds. It used to freak my husband out. I once 'sent thoughts' to a guy over the internet (the easiest web to send it over) and he too freaked out, called me a witch and refused to speak to me again!
__________________
Blessed are the cracked for it is they that let in the light
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient.
But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
If at first you don't succeed....skydiving is not for you ....
If you don't pay your exorcist .... do you get repossessed?
I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
....But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet,Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.......
Nil Caborundum illigitimi
Sestina slut
Annie submits
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.