Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 08-14-2018, 06:20 PM   #51
jocastina
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeNina View Post
Was just wondering.

Am I the only one who has this fetish...?

And NOT in a - I want him to leave his wife for me - way. More in a - I want him to fuck my brains out, while I'm looking at his wedding ring.

There is just something so attractive about married man.
Happy ones.
I got divorced at a fairly young age, and now live in a fairly upscale suburban neighbourhood where I have to deal with a lot of prissy housewives who act all superior because they are still married.

So the thought of doing one of their husbands (and getting caught) is a huge turn-on.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:21 PM   #52
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocastina View Post
I got divorced at a fairly young age, and now live in a fairly upscale suburban neighbourhood where I have to deal with a lot of prissy housewives who act all superior because they are still married.

So the thought of doing one of their husbands (and getting caught) is a huge turn-on.
This is so hot! We are moving to your neighborhood!!

Old 08-14-2018, 06:29 PM   #53
jocastina
Virgin

Hey, I didn't say I would ever go through with it.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:30 PM   #54
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocastina View Post
Hey, I didn't say I would ever go through with it.
It is such a hot fantasy!!!!

Old 08-15-2018, 09:54 AM   #55
cuckoldedhusban
Experienced

About a year into our marriage my wife started cuckolding me with other men. She prefers seducing married men because they are most likely to keep their mouths shut. She has seduced 4 of our neighbors (all of them married). And she gets an extra turn on when she visits with the wives of these very men. She has even done my brother, my brother in law, and 2 of her own brothers in law. It always gives her an extra thrill spreading for a guy she shouldnt be. The chance of being caught is always also a huge turn on for her.

Old 08-15-2018, 10:00 AM   #56
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldedhusban View Post
About a year into our marriage my wife started cuckolding me with other men. She prefers seducing married men because they are most likely to keep their mouths shut. She has seduced 4 of our neighbors (all of them married). And she gets an extra turn on when she visits with the wives of these very men. She has even done my brother, my brother in law, and 2 of her own brothers in law. It always gives her an extra thrill spreading for a guy she shouldnt be. The chance of being caught is always also a huge turn on for her.
This turns me on like crazy!

Old 08-15-2018, 10:05 AM   #57
tjernst
Really Really Experienced

Some one you know

We were the same way and loved getting together as couples knowing my wife fucked the husband

Old 08-15-2018, 10:49 AM   #58
abvt75
Really Experienced

I am married and don't wear a ring....Nina and other ladies please take note of this... Not all men and all cultures need the man to wear a ring😁

Old 08-16-2018, 01:21 AM   #59
jharp
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhere2learn View Post
Amen to that. Used to love flirting with older married women who's hubby was sat next to them.
I got into a fight that way. Infact I ended a relationship due to someone like you. I was the boyfriend and was out with my girlfriend. We had a big fight earlier and were trying to patch things up, but she was still pissed at me and I was with her. I was more so mad with her than she was with me. At one point I got up to use the rest room and came back to the table to see some guy in my booth talking with my girl. Fucking cliche, but they have a root in truth. Now I'm not usually the jealous type but this dude clearly knew we were together, and I saw it as blatant disrespect to me in flirting and hitting on my woman so openly.

I got pissed off but held my temper in check and strode over to the table. She of course had seen me coming out of the bathroom as she had a clear line of sight but she did nothing to discourage this asshole. It was like the last hour of trying to patch up things went out the window and she was in full on bitch mode again.

I told him he was done and to move on. He got snipey with me and told me to take a hike. My girlfriend said nothing to either encourage nor discourage him and so he took it as a sign she wanted him to stay. I took it as yet another one of her fucking games and wasn't going to have it. So I grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt and threw him out of the booth. I told him I wouldn't be disrespected nor tolerate someone hitting on my woman, and to leave while he still could. He decided to take a swing at me, missed, and then I laid him out with a hook to his jaw. Two kicks to the ribs and a boot to his head later and he was crying uncle. He staggered out if the bar with one of buddies helping him out. Figuring that the Cops were coming I decided to split and deal with them later. So I paid my bill, told my now EX I was done with her and her stupid games and to fuck off. That wiped the smirk off her face real fucking quick. 6 years later I don't regret a thing, though her and I have made our peace. But I refuse to get back with her. I can't stand women who play games.

Oh the Cops never contacted me or came looking. I went to the station to turn myself in but no charges had been filed so i left. Caught a break with that one.

Old 08-16-2018, 03:41 AM   #60
Jcam1980s
Really Experienced

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieb1196 View Post
goes with my older man fetish, older and married is an even bigger turn on. knowing I'm giving him what she can't makes me wet
Sign me up!

Male/europe//interested in many genres of music//sports//variety of fantasies, open to pm's//

Old 08-16-2018, 04:54 AM   #61
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharp View Post
I got into a fight that way. Infact I ended a relationship due to someone like you. I was the boyfriend and was out with my girlfriend. We had a big fight earlier and were trying to patch things up, but she was still pissed at me and I was with her. I was more so mad with her than she was with me. At one point I got up to use the rest room and came back to the table to see some guy in my booth talking with my girl. Fucking cliche, but they have a root in truth. Now I'm not usually the jealous type but this dude clearly knew we were together, and I saw it as blatant disrespect to me in flirting and hitting on my woman so openly.

I got pissed off but held my temper in check and strode over to the table. She of course had seen me coming out of the bathroom as she had a clear line of sight but she did nothing to discourage this asshole. It was like the last hour of trying to patch up things went out the window and she was in full on bitch mode again.

I told him he was done and to move on. He got snipey with me and told me to take a hike. My girlfriend said nothing to either encourage nor discourage him and so he took it as a sign she wanted him to stay. I took it as yet another one of her fucking games and wasn't going to have it. So I grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt and threw him out of the booth. I told him I wouldn't be disrespected nor tolerate someone hitting on my woman, and to leave while he still could. He decided to take a swing at me, missed, and then I laid him out with a hook to his jaw. Two kicks to the ribs and a boot to his head later and he was crying uncle. He staggered out if the bar with one of buddies helping him out. Figuring that the Cops were coming I decided to split and deal with them later. So I paid my bill, told my now EX I was done with her and her stupid games and to fuck off. That wiped the smirk off her face real fucking quick. 6 years later I don't regret a thing, though her and I have made our peace. But I refuse to get back with her. I can't stand women who play games.

Oh the Cops never contacted me or came looking. I went to the station to turn myself in but no charges had been filed so i left. Caught a break with that one.
"My woman"??? Sounds so thoroughly medieval...

It wasn't because of the guy, it was because of her that you broke up with her. She was in control of the situation and she chose to fuck with you, he was just a douche who got used by her.

Old 08-16-2018, 04:55 AM   #62
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abvt75 View Post
I am married and don't wear a ring....Nina and other ladies please take note of this... Not all men and all cultures need the man to wear a ring😁
Like wise - though now I may have to reconsider that and mark myself as "taken" so those who love taken men will flirt with me!

Old 08-16-2018, 07:33 AM   #63
jharp
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yonder View Post
"My woman"??? Sounds so thoroughly medieval...

It wasn't because of the guy, it was because of her that you broke up with her. She was in control of the situation and she chose to fuck with you, he was just a douche who got used by her.
Likely. He was still a douche though. I'm almost certain she blatantly did something to encourage him.

I'd ask how its medieval though. Either someone you are with is yours or not. I'm not like the Cucks on this board. I don't share. And I both give and expect respect in turn. I'm pretty sure most people are like this.

Last edited by jharp : 08-16-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Old 08-17-2018, 02:32 AM   #64
Sophia97
Virgin

Love married men. They never disappoint, they always give their best

I donít feel bad about it (although truthfully in most cases I wasnít aware they were married until it was too late), the blame is on the person who cheats and obviously they would have done it with someone else if it wasnít with me.

Last edited by Sophia97 : 08-17-2018 at 04:06 AM.

Old 08-17-2018, 11:26 PM   #65
mjolnir_1
Experienced

Not a ring wearer either. I didn't because of my job and thought it was odd my skin was decaying under the ring so I took it as a allergic reaction and kept the ring on my keychain.

Should have been a clue

Old 08-18-2018, 04:47 PM   #66
ilovetoeat42
Literotica Guru

Married women are perfect for NSA flings! Neither of us want to ruin our families, but we just need that extra...fun

Old 08-18-2018, 09:24 PM   #67
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharp View Post
Likely. He was still a douche though. I'm almost certain she blatantly did something to encourage him.

I'd ask how its medieval though. Either someone you are with is yours or not. I'm not like the Cucks on this board. I don't share. And I both give and expect respect in turn. I'm pretty sure most people are like this.
It was meant as a bit of an off the cuff comment, but the general idea is that "my"/"mine" implies possession. Being in a respectful monogamous relationship is one thing, claiming ownership over another human being is another. She defines her own sexuality and if she wants to participate in and respect your desire for monogamy, or not - then it is up to you to decide if you want to be with someone who has different ideas and values about relationships.

Regardless, your ex was a game-playing, manipulative woman - count your blessings she gave you an out!

Old 08-18-2018, 09:28 PM   #68
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

While there are lots of upsides for two married people to have an affair, there are challenges too:

* Scheduling is a bitch
* Finding a place to meet that is safe isn't easy
* Twice as likely to get caught - as there are two partners being "cheated" on
* If one partner does find out, they will no doubt inform the partner of the other, making for one big mess

Old Yesterday, 12:21 AM   #69
stephanieb1196
Really Really Experienced

love knowing im giving them what they want but their wife fails to provide

Old Yesterday, 12:22 AM   #70
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieb1196 View Post
love knowing im giving them what they want but their wife fails to provide
This is hot.