Have you ever fucked a complete stanger

On a site similar to this one...messaged a woman. We exchanged pictures. I drove to her condo and knocked on the door. We were complete strangers and within 5 minutes we were naked, kissing, 69ing, took her from behind, then her on top, then doggie and then back to missionary. Right after she came for the 2nd time, I pulled out, tore of the condom and had one of the hottest cums of my life as I exploded all over her face and breasts....we got dressed, kissed her goodbye and that was it. One time fuck is what she wanted.
 
Nice

I love a "take charge" kind of gal, whether it be providing her own condoms or simply asking me to her bed.

Yes, I agree completely and that is a great way to describe it. The woman I was with was very "up front" and "matter of fact" she basically convinced me to go to the hotel earlier than I had planned because she was basically saying, "why waste time when we are going to fuck anyway?" Back then and being so young, that was really new to me and almost shocking to find a woman that thought about sex like a guy...or at least that part of it. She found nothing embarrassing about sex and I am sure I could have learned a lot from her if we stayed together.

And great story of your experience!

ES
 
Yes, in a club one night, a long time ago, a very sexy lady caught my eye. Not my usual type, quite masculine but so attractive and gorgeous eyes. We kept looking over, exchanging smiles etc. I left and thought nothing of it. At a party later that night she walked in and pretty much made a beeline straight for me, said hi, grabbed my hand and took me to a spare room. We spent the next two hours getting very well aquainted physically and it was an exceptionally exciting experience- probably because I didn't know her, she was quite a lot older than me (I was 18) and she was very dominant. Mmmm, it's a while since I've thought of that!
 
When I was home on leave from the service, I was approached by a girl I thought I didn't know at a party, and a couple of minutes later was naked with her in a bedroom. I had no idea until later that she was the younger sister of a girl I'd dated in high school.

It was a shocker to be laying there after we'd both had our fun and have her ask, "You don't have the slightest idea who I am, do you?" and have her tell me. She told me that she was fucking every guy she knew her sister had ever been with or shown an interest in, to get revenge for the sister stealing a guy away from her that she really liked.

I heard later that she told her sister about all the guys, but I can't confirm that.

great story
 
Does it count that I was at a Grateful Dead Concert on LI and sitting side saddle on the rail and a girl walked up to me kissed me and swung me around and blew me righ there finished and disappeared into the crowd ?
 
Does it count that I was at a Grateful Dead Concert on LI and sitting side saddle on the rail and a girl walked up to me kissed me and swung me around and blew me righ there finished and disappeared into the crowd ?

If it counts then add my Greenday experience as a yes, won a bet from a complete stranger the winnings a blow job while her friends watched.
 
All the ones I fucked seem to be completely strange :)
 
Fucking someone within a few minutes of meeting them in person? yeah.

Pretty close I met a fellow Litster in a Starbucks and it was Amazing...

We talked and laughed I walked her to her car and INSTANT make out session hands everywhere..

Our lov affair lasted a few years and I had some issues and we drifted apart but damn she was amazing..

Hopefully she still lurks here ...

:kiss:
 
Total Stranger

Well does someone you met in a bar count? Only once in my life did I pick up and close the deal. I was more of a meet at work or through friends kinda guy. We met, we danced and drank. We were both with friends and her friend ended up driving my friend HOME unfortunately. I took mine back to my Apartment and we had drinks and went skinny dipping in the Apt. pool It's like 2-3a.m. then. We went back in a I had one of the best Whiskey dicks in my life ( I used protection the 2 times we did it ) and it lasted for a LONG time. Ended up waking up around10 or 11a.m. with a MAJOR hangover, this strange woman next to me and sore penis. NEVER saw her again after I took her home.
 
Hmmmmm

Not sure I have ever met an "incomplete stranger"................. To answer the question, yes! 5 or 6 actually. Swing clubs and parties are great places for no strings encounters. I fucked one chick 3 times and never even got her name, but there were certain things she did like being called.............;)
 
Last edited:
Sometimes it was really good sex...others, not so much.
 
Last edited:
Oh YES.....

TWO WORDS FOR YA....

Bachelor Party....

We used to have crazy ones. We'd get LIVE entertainment and there would be 2 girls. They would do a show TOGETHER and then after the Groom would go to a bedroom with one and everyone would put their name in a hat and we'd draw another LUCKY WINNER who would get a quicky in another room. I won the drawing once and put on my rubber and had QUICK SEX. I hurried it up and shot in a few minutes.
 
Dammit ... see, this is the bachelor party of legend. Unfortunately, I got married in Utah, and the guys there are staid.
 
Yes.....

Well, in my brash and unrefined younger days, I walked up to a gorgeous girl in the bar and said "merry Christmas, your hot, let's go fuck". Never mind that Christmas was months away. I got lucky with her and we went to my car for some great sex. Never asked names either.
The other time I tried that, I (deservedly) got my face smacked. Lol
 
omfg

I'm sorry but I had to laugh. That sounds exactly like a friend of mine.

When I was in college I was at an off campus (and non sanctioned party), I had just gotten a beer and was relaxing next to a beanbag chair when a cute
girl caught my eye. Of course I started a conversation and it turned out she was looking for someone to hook-up with. I did not automaticly presume she meant me. Mainly b/c I'm not a jock but more of a nerd for lack of a better term. (Think Leonard from Big Bang Theory. Lol.) Anyhoo to make a long story short we went back to her off campus apartment where we made love.
On a side note when I attempted to call her the next day her roommate said she was out all day. Oh well.
 
I have. Have also sort of regretted it (no std's thankfully) but could possibly do it again if the circumstances were the same.
 
I've had a few one night stands, which were, in retrospect, a mistake. No zipless fucks...not my style. I need to connect first.
 
Back
Top