The Mayors Daughter

Pulling you tighter to my face i keep lapping up your pussy. my hands working your ass as I start to play with your tight rose bud. Fingers milling around back there and smiling to myself as I hear you moan.
 
She heard the hot tub bubbling. She moaned loudly as he started to play with her asshole. She was getting wetter. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum." She whispered she started to cum she bite her lip hard as she grabbed her boobs hard.
 
Sucking your clit hard when I hear you say you are going to cum. and pull you tight as I feel you shake in my hands and flood my mouth with your sweet sweet cum.
 
She screamed "Oh god yes baby." She was cumming more. She squeezed her boobs hard. "You want me to get naked and in the hot tub so we can have some real fun."
 
after feeling you come down I pull away from your hot wet pussy and lick my lips and sit down in a chair. I look at you with that glow you have and say "Hot tub time it is! Why don't you go and get in and ill meet you in there. I just need to grab a drink real fast would you like anything" I then get up and give you a kiss and a smack on the ass as I walk inside to grab the drinks. I then get a dirty Idea and send a text to your father. The text reads-- She is in my very good hands and don't wait up for her-- I send it
 
"Okay but don't be long or I may get bored and leave." She laughed looking at him. Can you get me another glass of Champagne without the strawberries it was a nice touch but I prefer my champagne alone in a glass." She kissed him and smiled as he smacked her ass. She played with her hair.

She went in her bag that she had brought outside it was laying on the table she checked her cell phone she had 15 miss calls all from her daddy. She sighed as she put it away he was to protective over her. She was a grown up she should be able to chose who she dated. She slide out of her dress and got in the hot tub. "Huni hurry up or you will lose the chance to date my fine ass ever again and you know you want to make me yours."
 
I come out with the bottle in a metal ice chest and see you laying with your head back and naked as the day you were born. I smile to myself knowing that you are pudy in my hands and all your hard talk belies the truth. I set the bottle down and start to get out of my clothing. As I am undressing I look you over again and remember when that mouth of yours was on my dick and it causes my dick to rise and tent my boxers. "Why you in such a hurry to leave me baby? You know you can't wait to have this pole stuck up that tight sexy pussy." I slide in next to you and hand you the bottle to just drink straight from it.
 
She was putty in his hands she would do anything he wanted. She wanted him so much but she feeling unsure about what he wanted from her. She hoped it wouldn't be the only date he took her on she wanted a guy like him, strong, handsome and powerful.

"Well I don't know I've been with one guy like you before he left straight after he fucked so maybe I'm just trying to be the first to leave I'm sorry and I do want you in me." She looked at him as she took the bottle she took a swig. "You know I tend to not go home with a guy on the first date but what the hell I want be here and I knew I wanted to have you tonight."
 
"Baby you don't have to apologize for being you ever to me". I slip in next to you and kiss you deeply. "Stop worrying abot anything. Do you have plans for tomorrow? After work I'd like to take you out again but this time you have to plan the activities." I then take you and place my hands on your legs spreading them for me. I lift you placing you on my lap so you can feel my stiff rod between your legs
 
"Well okay babes." She moved closer to him and kissed him. "I'll stop worrying for you. You make me want to be calm I feel comfortable with you and huni I don't work my daddy supports me I sometimes do some paper work so I'm free whenever you want me." She smiled at him. "I will plan us a great date I want to do something a bit more relaxed less posh." She stroked his chest and kissed his neck. "I want your cock in me baby." She whispered.
 
Mmmm the feel of your lips on my neck Drives me wild. I take my cock and place it at your tight entrance. Thrusting my hips forward feeling your silky insides envelope my hard cock makes me grunt in appreciation. "God your so fucking sexy Sophia!" Grinding your hips bone against me in the water so my dick can touch every inch of you. Taking your hair in my hands and pull your head back so I can get at you neck and kiss it. "I'm going to fill you up with my cum do want it deep inside you? I ve been thinking of fucking your brains out since you opened the door in your sexy pink dress"
 
She moaned feeling her pussy stretching out to take his cock. She bite his neck. "Are you working tomorrow babes?" She slide herself hard down on his cock. "Oh babes your so hot." She ran her fingers through his hair. She started to bounce on his cock. She brought his face up to hers she kissed him passionately. "Yeah I want your cum deep in me. Well my dress did its job then I wanted you to go crazy when you saw me wanting to fuck me. I've wanted you to fuck me since your hand went up my dress." She looked deeply in his eyes her boobs bouncing as she bounced.
 
"Oh god you ride my cock so you good you are my hot little slut from now on and I plan to take full advantage of you. I am working tomorrow have to take care of some things around town but ill be done by three." Thrusting up into you and taking those bouncing tits in my hand and loving the vice like grip your pussy has on my cock. "Such a hot tight pussy"
 
"Oh does that mean I'm yours and only yours, how would you feel if you found out I went on a date with another guy. Okay you finish at three I will plan the date for four I think I will show you my other talent cooking its gonna be a simple but fun date." She kissed him as she bounced harder moaning in his mouth when he had hold of her boobs. "Oh god baby yes."
 
"You can go hang out with anyone you want but you will only kiss fuck and suck me". "Now bend over and take my cock hard". Bending you over and smacking your ass for thinking you can date someone else I push my rock hard dick farther and harder into you. "Take my cum And then we can go dry off inside ". Fuckj g you faster and deeper now I smack your ass again and start to spew my cum inside you
 
"You basically mean you own my tight little body and no one else can have me but you." She bent over the side of the hot tub sticking her ass out. She moaned when he smacked her ass. "I think someone's a little bit angry about me saying I would date someone else but I won't I don't want to upset you." She pushed her hips backwards onto his cock. "Oh god yeah, I'm yours only yours." Her pussy was tightening around his cock she was starting to cum.
 
Cumming deep inside you as you cum on my cock "arghh your pussy is so tight and hot". I pull out of you and pull your head back to kiss you with my tongue deep in your mouth playing with yours. "Lets go get dried off and relax a bit baby you drained me for a bit. I lead inside and give you a tieless I gather our things.
 
She moaned loudly cumming she closed her eyes she bite her lip hard. "God baby yes." She got out of the hot tub once he pulled out of her. "Aww poor baby have I tired you out." She got out of the hot tub and stroked his chest. She kissed him. "Do you want a massage baby you seem a little stressed are you okay." She looked at him. She stood in front of him still naked her boobs bouncing.
 
"Mmm a massage sounds amazing, if you give a massage as well as you fuck you'll have me so relaxed."
 
"Well you will have to be the judge off that let's go inside." She said heading to the door in front of him still naked shaking her ass.
 
Following behind you staring at your wet naked ass shake. "Lead the way you sexy minx".
 
She walked in the house. "On your back on the sofa now so I can show how good I am with my hands." She kissed him as she looked in his eyes. "Tell me does this no dating over people rule refer to you dating as well. I don't like to share so I'd rather have you to myself."
 
I lay on my stomach on the big comfy couch. "I kinda like this demanding side of you baby. As long as you keep me happy I will have no need for other females to date. "
 
"Well I can be pretty demanding." She kissed his neck. "If I find out you've gone with other girl be very aware I may chop your balls off and give them to my dog to play with it." She slide onto his back. She slowly began to massage his back.
 
"Id much rather you plating with my balls then your dog. MMMMM your hands are magic where did you learn to give such a good massage?" "So tell me baby I know you are so young and so hot what are you thinking about in the future? College? If so anywhere in particular?"


My head is down and just loving the feel of you touching me right now and having this kind of talk with you
 
Back
Top