Masturbation Splurges When Your Partner is Away

No splurges for me. When I'm home and feel like masturbating, I do. I often wake up unbearably horny early in the morning before the alarm clock. I quietly pull out the Magic Wand and get busy, and my husband wakes up with me next to him in the throes of self-passion. I've never been shy about it.

Actually, in more general terms, I've never been shy.
 
It is good to know I am not the only one. Any alone time I have is filled with cock in hand.
 
Wow!

I know the feeling. I want him take another trip so I can go at it again

Six hours of edging! That must have been a truly amazing orgasm! How the heck do you edge for that long? I get frustrated after a certain point and cant even hold back after a while. I think the longest I have ever gone is like maybe 2 hours when reading erotica and watching porn and that was exquisite torture, but the orgasm was incredible.
 
Six hours of edging! That must have been a truly amazing orgasm! How the heck do you edge for that long? I get frustrated after a certain point and cant even hold back after a while. I think the longest I have ever gone is like maybe 2 hours when reading erotica and watching porn and that was exquisite torture, but the orgasm was incredible.

I'm soaking wet and aching when I play and when I cum, WOW.
 
Off the charts. I would be more amazing if someone was there to watch

I like how you think. Watching you writhe and buck, your limbs twitching, toes curling, face contorting as the world nearly explodes, would be sublime. Add the sounds of your ragged breathing, moans, cries, and crackling wetness and yes...off the charts!
 
I still do it as regular as clockwork whether she's here or not.

But, if I have the place to myself, I will most likely do it more often than usual, maybe 4-5 times a day if I have the whole day to myself :D
 
Yes, I am splurging.
Lots of edging.
And eventually my dick gets sore.
Need to make sure I come before then.
 
Ever since I discovered masturbation I've been an addict. My wife pleases me plenty but I still masturbate a lot, even sometimes when she's around. She doesn't mind.
 
Pretty much daily for me, but when the SO is away I spend a lot more time on Lit doing it.
 
While the cat is away....

Yep, my wife was barely in her car this morning as I was leaping towards the laptop. Gonna be a looooong day :)
 
When I was younger, I did constantly when my wife was away. Now, not so often, but whenever I can.
 
Hubby has been away for a few days - I had 3 days where I just felt like I was on heat all the time - couldn't stop touching myself. It's not that I'm more turned on when he isn't here - I think it's just the enjoyment of being able to be totally selfish for once - I've only got my own orgasm to worry about!
 
Whenever I'm alone in a motel. Not sure why it turns me on so much, but when I'm by myself in a motel room, the first order of business is to strip down. I'll spend the day and night going at it full throttle! I always fantasize a note being slipped under the door and an offer of sex being made. I do things in private that I have never shown anyone else. It's so liberating.......and exhausting!
 
No splurges for me. When I'm home and feel like masturbating, I do. I often wake up unbearably horny early in the morning before the alarm clock. I quietly pull out the Magic Wand and get busy, and my husband wakes up with me next to him in the throes of self-passion. I've never been shy about it.

Actually, in more general terms, I've never been shy.

Absolutely agree! Masturbation is incredible and such a different type of orgasm. To me at least. Same as the difference between being with a man or a woman. Everyone should understand and "splurge" more than occasionally lol
 
i am on a masturbation splurge now as my gf is away, any lit ladies like to encourage me please pm me
 
This is me currently for one more night and day
Think I'd like to try do it a little differently somehow but not sure how or what
 
Back
Top