bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

bicuious not so much anymore . More bi :) 35 wm zip codes , 19720 , 19713 , 19808, 17562 , 17601,17602,17603,19390,19330 , 44420,44505 :) yes i travel alot!

910 and 28412.
how hard could this be?
surely there is a curious/first time safe sane dude out there, within 10 years of my age (42) who wants a tight ass as much as i want a cock in mine?
curious first time fit surfer dude here looking for a fuck buddy.

39 year old male interested in jacking off with another man in 703; married so must be discteet

818 area code, 30 white male, husky, married so be discreet. Would love to suck some cock and lick some balls.

looking

812 area code. 47448 columbus/indianapolis/bloomington areas. Looking for tops but I can be versatile. Must be D&D free as I am. I am a bi guy . I am 55, soft body, clean shaven, and have nice breasts. Serious people please PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am in the VA/DC/MD area. I am a bi MWM 50 living up here during the week and commute on the weekends. How long have you been bi?

Los Angeles

323 / 310 / 213 / 818

90038 (Hollywood)

swm, orally bi, 5'10" 150, slender, very laid-back personality, intelligent, cute (so I'm told), facial hair, great smile and laugh easily. Other than lit, enjoy travel, reading, a bit of writing, and the usual.

it's been awhile since I've sucked a cock (a couple of years)... and never to completion. I would like to get with a guy who is clean, sane, avg. to toned build, smart and who is as laid-back as I am; and who is into trading bj's to completion.

If that's you and you're in SoCal then drop me a line...

- and if you have a girlfriend or wife who'd like to watch or join in... I'm cool with that too.

bicurious

I'm bicurious but oral only. Anal does not turn me on. I would like to satisfy my need to at least have one mouthful of cum. The internet sites I have tried have been dissapointing, geared to m-f couplings(I like those, too, that's just not what I'm looking for at the moment!

Needing 1st time.............505

505 - curious virgin bottom. Exhibitionist, submissive.

Back